Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how the statement was released just before the photo of Louis was shared in the Newspapers.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
The Telegraph will NOT take this lightly...
big time gaslighting, bordering in "in real time" RIGHT before Louis' bday. sigh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I love Louis, and I hope he has the most wonderful day tomorrow celebrating his 5th birthday. He's such a joyful child.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Telegraph will NOT take this lightly...
big time gaslighting, bordering in "in real time" RIGHT before Louis' bday. sigh

yes…it backfired. So now the backtracking. Either she did it without telling Harold; or they are paying lawyers just to make the denial look ‘real’ or she had someone else leak it for her, so she could play righteous victim again.

They did it. The Markle coronation games have begun. And her name is in headlines….

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The petulance of these two when it comes to the kids, especially the Wales' children is actually quite sickening. Funny how whenever its one of their birthdays or when the pics of the grand/great grandchildren get published they always start spitting their dummies causing a scene. Why do they hate children so much?! The jealousy is pathetic, and so wrong, they are just children let them be, and let them have a happy day without auntie and uncle knobhead of overseas shouting and raving.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Meghan is LOVING the attention she's creating with leaking and releasing statements through her lap dog Scobie. Harry is as well. He is 100% complicit and involved in these games, more to the fact - loves them as much as she does.

Funny they are bitching their kids won't be involved in the Coronation WHEN THEY ARE 4 AND 2. What do you want them to do,. Harry and Meghan, hand Grandpa they don't know his Coronation ring?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wish the media would agree to go completely silent on them for just the coronation week. ONE WEEK!!!!!!

Please no mention of their names, not even if she ascends to Heaven from the 15 bathroom manse. Not even if he starts juggling during the anointing ceremony.

God have mercy…. just shut up about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Meghan is LOVING the attention she's creating with leaking and releasing statements through her lap dog Scobie. Harry is as well. He is 100% complicit and involved in these games, more to the fact - loves them as much as she does.

Funny they are bitching their kids won't be involved in the Coronation WHEN THEY ARE 4 AND 2. What do you want them to do,. Harry and Meghan, hand Grandpa they don't know his Coronation ring?
I don't even think Louis will be there, and I can't see William and Catherine making a fuss about that. I'd imagine they, as sensible parents, have thought long and hard about him going. I do hope he is though but won't be surprised if he isn't.

Reactions: 26
Prince Louis' birthday always triggers her narc attacks. She always attempts to create drama to steal the limelight. Every year. It's quite disturbing really.

I guess his birth coincided with her unmasking in 2018

• Sad
Reactions: 46
What a gorgeous photo. Growing up so fast now, and he really is the true definition of a "Darling Boy", isn't he? (Bog off, Hazbeen)

I hope there's more than one pic.
Gorgeous child! I thought he was an ugly baby lolol! Image of Michael and I recall Catherine saying she was happy that she had one that looked like her. I thought that was cute. All the children are good looking. Lucky family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.