Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
??? Weird
This makes it sound like one person (Harry) doesn't know what the other half is doing (Meghan), I am starting to think that Meghan leaked this to the media and that Harry didn't know anything about it and if that is the case it definitely sounds like they are living separately.

Reactions: 32
She's a bleep, he's a bleep. Both habitual liers too.

They can duck off with their pathetic spite- bleeping pair of nobodies 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I hope they are attacking each other constantly , and no one but a few thousand of their sugars & a couple of newspaper people give a flying duck over them ; their views - or their opinions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This makes it sound like one person (Harry) doesn't know what the other half is doing (Meghan), I am starting to think that Meghan leaked this to the media and that Harry didn't know anything about it and if that is the case it definitely sounds like they are living separately.

Scrotie has a statement from Team Sussex. I suppose they'll be taking legal action against the DT next. :rolleyes:

And the last sentence. Exhausting circus, definitely. But it's not just the media, is it?

Screenshot_20230422-212846_kindlephoto-18263959.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Apparently, Omid posted this:

Deleted because already posted πŸ‘†

Reading it again and I see that Victoria Ward chose her words very carefully. Phrases like "it is believed" and "it is understood" can't exactly be challenged in court.

This is Smegma. No one else.

She is creating chaos and going rogue. I am now fully onboard with the separation. The leg does not know what the hand is doing, at all.

I mean seriously where do they get these people.

Okay, don't hate me guys but it kinda does look manipulated.

But it is not abnormal for pictures with many children. And it is still a beautiful picture.

It's not as if they are faking anything. We all saw them get off a plane to go and visit. It's probably just altered to make it better not to deceive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The duck is this "Homesick Harry" tit The Sun is peddling while his ho tears curtains down in Montedeceito.
Is the divorce even closer than we think?

Reactions: 26
"Team Sussex" and the icky statements like that makes my toes absolutely cringe back into themselves.

Reactions: 29
Bought these in my local Centra (Irish convenience store chain/franchise) today 🀣
Delighted with myself
πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
20230422_213401.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The duck is this "Homesick Harry" tit The Sun is peddling while his ho tears curtains down in Montedeceito. Is the divorce even closer than we think?
Hahahahaaaaa, I hope so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Louis with the GOOD hair!

1682195906646.png

Always a happy little angel. The Wales children are so joyous.

ETA:

FuWKSEVWIAIqkHG?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Scrotie has a statement from Team Sussex. I suppose they'll be taking legal action against the DT next. :rolleyes:

And the last sentence. Exhausting circus, definitely. But it's not just the media, is it?

View attachment 2120039
Meghan leaked this story but in order to put the blame back on someone else she is putting out this statement to say that it wasn't her and I have to say I agree with Kate's tweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.