Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to make the Harkles' day a little more special as we (hopefully) await Prince Louis' birthday pics.

Here's Crown Prince Frederik, in full uniform, in London while presenting colours to the Princess of Wales Regiment. The one he'll become CiC of, following his mother.

I love that it probably pisses Hazza off that the Danish RF have more British military patronages than he does. And that Frederik looks far better in uniform. :p

Before her divorce Diana was also CiC with Daisy, so hopefully that honour will also be given to Catherine in due course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My question is; why does she keep writing letters? This isn’t war time or the 1800s. Does she write everything on her headed paper and jn her best calligraphy? Does she think it makes her look more regal?
Or is it just because everyone has blocked her number and she doesn’t know Charles’s email address?
Because she can easily whip up a new letter with whatever date she wants and alter the content to fit her current narrative .... and there is no pesky metadata to disprove her claims.

She seems to be in a totally contradictory position having sued to allegedly keep her letters "private" as part of her Worldwide tour She is sooooooo desperate for someone to leak any letters to force the RF to respond to her in some form so she can keep in the news and keep up the victim narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 29
MEGHAN AND HARRY 333 - OVER AND OVER THE SAME SKIN COLOUR CRAP; FOR GOD’s SAKE, MEGHAN, SHUT YOUR TRAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I used to work in local government and we had a regular postbag from a few crazies. You could recognise them easily by their penmanship.
Writing in capital letters = mildly deranged and
bit pissed off.
Writing in capitals with underlining = a sign to lock the doors of the office.
Writing in green ink, capitals and underlining = ask for a lift home from securicor.
Wonder what colour Smegs writes in?
Different area of work but GREEN ink ….definitely !

I did get one letter with a bullet attached with the old ‘this has got your name on it‘ . Well it didn’t say that precisely , it read

“ THIS IS YOR NNAME IN IT “ …but we got the drift and refrained from calling Bletchley Park….

…..Oh , they signed it too 🤣🤣 Utter twit !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nobody seems to know why he was here for the preliminary hearing, but it does make you question if he is still in the UK now as he hasn't been spotted in America since the hearing ended.
I don't think there were any sightings of him on a plane back to America, assuming he didn't fly private, so I can believe he's still here. Where is he though if he is as there's been no sightings of him here either as far as I know.

No wonder Myra only puts an hour a week in working. Her whole day, and most of the night judging by her many twatter accounts, must be spent online or plotting her revenge. Not spending much time with non existent kids is she?

• Sick
Hello everyone I have been ill with gastric stuff again so been dealing with my way ( staying in bed listening to audio books ) Have also been reading the DM and just knew that cali witch would do someting and low and behold She has using the bleeping race card AGAIN She really is a nasty witch and I am glad she is not coming over and as for that Ginger twunt I hope He gets boo'ed,

On a happier note I am feeling better and My Coronation stuff is starting to arrive I got that Candle i posted in the other thread AND a sweet tote bag 3 cushions of different designs that will go lovely with my Platty Jubbly Cushions And a nice mug might get a tea towel as well , I have not read the second half of the last tread yet but judging by the first few posts of this one I have missed something so off to finish that thread

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What is happening?

1682194797577.png

1682194760606.png

William has always been close to Zara and Peter so of course they'll schedule their holiday to Balmoral at the same time. There are probably dozens of photos like this taken over the years, this just happens to be the most recent, and the last with the Queen.
It was H & Ms choice not to go, so tough tit! If they had gone, maybe it might have been when all or some of these children weren't going to be there so this ( now historic ) photo might not have been possible. Its all in the timing, these children have other grandparents and family from their non Royal sides.

Not to mention Edward and Sophie.

I remember them getting into trouble for meeting up during Covid.

Epy62GpXUAEJkzW?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello everyone I have been ill with gastric stuff again so been dealing with my way ( staying in bed listening to audio books ) Have also been reading the DM and just knew that cali witch would do someting and low and behold She has using the bleeping race card AGAIN She really is a nasty witch and I am glad she is not coming over and as for that Ginger twunt I hope He gets boo'ed,

On a happier note I am feeling better and My Coronation stuff is starting to arrive I got that Candle i posted in the other thread AND a sweet tote bag 3 cushions of different designs that will go lovely with my Platty Jubbly Cushions And a nice mug might get a tea towel as well , I have not read the second half of the last tread yet but judging by the first few posts of this one I have missed something so off to finish that thread
Get well soon! 🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.