Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only comment on this thread but I do lurk on 2 or 3 others, one of which is the Britney thread. There are some very fast moving threads on there as there is a huge amount of concern from posters, mostly long time fans, about how her mental state appears to be unravelling now she is out of conservatorship. Reasons for the concern include:- ranting in posts on line, responding to family posts on IG with veiled (or not so veiled slurs), dead eyed pictures in a state of dishevelment, whilst believing she looks amazing, dervish-style vids of her dancing... seems weird, but swap dancing for juggling and water sliding and I give you the female Harry. And many of the posters on the thread are saying that it's not going to end well.
Finally..waited a week for this... Coronation! Yay!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If that witches make-up artist is anything like her hair stylist she’s screwed! I’ve read online more than once, that her hair stylist has loose lips!! Ha!
There’ll be no party! It’s all just PR BULLSHIT to draw attention to herself. Period. She’ll sit home alone and scheme. F**k!! I cannot even comprehend doing that tit 24/7…
Surely she does not have a hairdresser - who the duck would admit to that birds nest on her head!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My question is; why does she keep writing letters? This isn’t war time or the 1800s. Does she write everything on her headed paper and jn her best calligraphy? Does she think it makes her look more regal?
Or is it just because everyone has blocked her number and she doesn’t know Charles’s email address?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My question is; why does she keep writing letters? This isn’t war time or the 1800s. Does she write everything on her headed paper and jn her best calligraphy? Does she think it makes her look more regal?
Or is it just because everyone has blocked her number and she doesn’t know Charles’s email address?
Dear Father in Law, I send my latest correspondence from Montescito. Very Downton Abbey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Having been pregnant, and a uniformed police officer at the same time, I call utter bollocks on this. I certainly couldn’t squat at 7 months on but I could manage a slight hillock.
I was a weeble when I was pregnant. I am ‘vertically challenged’ aka a short-arse, so with an immense bump, I looked like I was playing the big bass drum. I couldn’t see my feet but I could go down a slope but there was no way on Gods green earth that I could get anywhere near a squat; in fact had I attempted to do so, I would have required the services of a lifting company to get me on my feet again! As folks have mentioned, she appears to have read the acting handbook chapter on pregnancy but has not experienced same.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was a weeble when I was pregnant. I am ‘vertically challenged’ aka a short-arse, so with an immense bump, I looked like I was playing the big bass drum. I couldn’t see my feet but I could go down a slope but there was no way on Gods green earth that I could get anywhere near a squat; in fact had I attempted to do so, I would have required the services of a lifting company to get me on my feet again! As folks have mentioned, she appears to have read the acting handbook chapter on pregnancy but has not experienced same.
My mum is 5' 1" and went up to 11 stone plus when she was pregnant with me, swollen ankles the lot. Yet with my sister looked like she had swallowed a Malteser, but still was genuinely pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to work in local government and we had a regular postbag from a few crazies. You could recognise them easily by their penmanship.
Writing in capital letters = mildly deranged and
bit pissed off.
Writing in capitals with underlining = a sign to lock the doors of the office.
Writing in green ink, capitals and underlining = ask for a lift home from securicor.
Wonder what colour Smegs writes in?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She knows her own husband called a man a paki and dressed as a nazi so she doesn’t have a leg to stand on dragging out these claims . You couldn’t make this up
And referred to someone as a 'rag head'

I'm on holiday, but my youngest has secured the coronation M&S shortbread in a purple tin!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My mum is 5' 1" and went up to 11 stone plus when she was pregnant with me, swollen ankles the lot. Yet with my sister looked like she had swallowed a Malteser, but still was genuinely pregnant.
I even got stuck in a confined space when about 5 months pregnant. I reckon a tribe of pygmies could have charged through the gap en masse, but no, weeble didn’t make it….very uncomfortable squishing required to get out😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember trying out a deckchair in ikea at 8 months and couldn’t get out…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry & Meghan #332 - A “source” told to Sun inventing lies is so much fun, a “source” told to Telegraph something that sounds like Waaagh

I am so behind as it was nice outside today so this is the title suggestion while I am reading about their spin to various media ahaha.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this! I’m not hugely tall (less than 5 and a half subways tall) and I too would have needed manhandling back to my feet! Just as an aside I am physically very fit I’ve run a couple of marathons, I kick box and I’m a yoga devotee of nearly 30 years and STILL couldn’t have squatted like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If Harry can only be in the UK for 16 days a year, why did he come to Court for a preliminary hearing he wasnt required to attend?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
He gave it to DM and they used parts of it (but apparently too much) The judge even said that there were parts that were so awful that he wouldn’t allow them in the record (probably where Smeg accuses her dad of “interfering” with her - I firmly believe that she is going to hurl that accusation when he dies)
That was the texts from her phone that 25 sent, not the letter.

Reactions: 14
At last 😀💖 all caught up 😄❤ x
Soon be a new thread 🧵 it's going that fast 😄 x

Resizer_16454511782780.jpg

Why do I look squashed 🤔😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If Harry can only be in the UK for 16 days a year, why did he come to Court for a preliminary hearing he wasnt required to attend?
Nobody seems to know why he was here for the preliminary hearing, but it does make you question if he is still in the UK now as he hasn't been spotted in America since the hearing ended.

Reactions: 21
Speaking of which, where is Meg’s OG yachting buddy Jizzica Mo’money these days? Did she get Markled?
She lost her TV gigs over the BLM/influencer row but posts on Insta I think fairly regularly now or at least things get picked up in the media every so often. Not sure if she can still merch but think she has plenty of cash anyway.

Obvs Smegs dropped her like a stone when the influencer scandal hit but their friendship is just another sign of Smegs ‘white woman energy’ as it was put by a POC twitterer…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.