Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible TW is pregnant??

Since Markle is already in her 40s, she and Prince Harry are, allegedly, considering all their options. Instead of conceiving naturally, the couple agreed to go the IVF route.

“Harry and Meghan have done a lot of soul-searching about this. They feel they can contribute more positively to the world by raising smart, informed children who will go on to be the same into adulthood. They feel the positives of that outweigh the risks to be climate,” the unnamed source claimed.

Since Prince Harry and Markle’s daughter is just a few months old, the couple will allegedly wait until after Lilibet turns one June 4 before they start their IVF journey.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are having a blast raising Archie and Lilibet. But they allegedly know that having another baby that’ll be close in age with their two older kids is what will make their family complete.
Has anybody seen that film Airplane? That one scene where people were going and giving love taps to that woman? I don't remember what she did to deserve it, but these two definitely do.

Oh wow the hypocrisy!! "You are a sinner for drinking more than five glasses of water a day. You are single-handedly drying out all of Europe and Africa with your incessant water-drinking. But let me fill my swimming pool with drinking water twice a day because my skin is sooo gorgeous and deserves the best and peasants also deserve to see hoe how (naughty autocorrect!) beautiful I am - service to the nation, nay, the universe."

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

If this is true, which is quite likely that they talk like that about themselves all the time, I can 100% believe it because that's exactly how my narcs talk. God's gift to the universe. The Devil threw you two out for sucking so much (pun unintended), FFS.

I reckon the response to her letter ( if it actually exists) came from PC’s office and was along the lines of..
His Majesty thanks you for your letter…. Blah blah…
Imagine if Charles responds to each of her letters with the relevant letters from Tattlers/other sensible ones, and 'receipts' from @JAR21's wiki 😂 counter all her whingeing and lying with the truth and our low opinion of her.

thank you @ChaoticArtist, I am forever picking up bits and pieces so this seems like a really good way to use all of the costumes jewellery I have stashed over the years! I buy bits from charity shops and boot fairs because I’m a bit of a magpie!
Can totally relate to that. Mum and I are the same, though our tastes differ. I love it when I get to finally use something years later! Like these rainbow chrome effect glass stones. Had bought them years ago, kept them through the move, and recently got to use them on a commission where the client wasn't very keen on the 'normal' options, and things are so expensive! She's so happy with the final artwork ☺ have fun! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t see why he would need to bring a photographer if he really wanted a picture someone could have taken it with a cell phone

Oops...🤣 Teach me to read all the comments 🤭
Sorry!
I’m not sure when you look closer in the picture that looks like his suit is black it clearly shows a blue lining of the color in the other picture. So shouldn’t the lining look black also🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
She has the real parents of her kids on the payroll. Maybe they can act as friends as well. After all, all her friendships are transactional.
Speaking of which, where is Meg’s OG yachting buddy Jizzica Mo’money these days? Did she get Markled?

• Haha
OT: Well, the garage is way mo betta now insomuch as the shelves are up! Organizing those shelves is another story though, but as we all know, getting a new place settled takes time! Of course as I was working away, my little Queen was catching up on her beauty sleep 😴🙄🐾
On Topic: I’m happy to hear that Smegs ambitions to slip into Feinsteins seat is most likely NOT happening because she’s not considered a “suitable” replacement! Ya think?!?! 🙄
Also interesting is Getty’s connection w/Newsom, so yeah. Smegs isn’t getting anywhere in her political aspirations! And that ridiculous birthday party invite to Newsom? It’s called “sucking up.” That’s not gonna work, either even though she did a LOT of that back in the day!
Oh, wait…🧐 that was the other kind of sucking done to get ahead. (My bad!) 😆

:::I’ll get my coat 🧥 now::::

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This makes me want to do a massive eye roll.

Yes the press and tabloid media did do some pretty disgusting things in the past, and some have tried to hold them to account, but, I never bothered to read any of the RF trashy gossip stuff, assuming it was the usual nonsense, something with a grain of truth or reality that had been written in a way to sound more interesting or scandalous than it actually was!

Now I have my mind intrigued by gossipy stories about Hazno, Stories I had no interest in 20 odd years ago, are now going to be raked up and put into the public arena again for public scrutiny and amusement!
He claims these tactics were used to obtain stories about his personal life and relationships with headlines such as “Emotional Harry rang girlfriend at midnight to confess”, “Chelsy’s topless treat for Harry” and “Harry’s mad night of lust”.

And what tit timing, as regards the Coronation and the first few years of his fathers reign!
This crap is going to be reported on, its going to be front and centre in the news,
I wish someone could or would give Hazno a massive word, about his behaviour, how appropriate it is, and how much damage he is doing to his father and to his family. I dont think it should be anyone closely allied with the RF, they are doing a good job of ignoring the irritant as much as possible....but someone needs to give him a massive dose of home truths and reality.

Even if Charles is vaguely complicit in these attacks on the press and media, especially on the tabloids who made his life with Diana, and subsequent divorce into a media tit storm ( and this comes from wondering how much Charles has ever liked the media interaction or intrusion into his life and his families lives, so maybe secretly he is on Hazno's side)
Someone needs to point out, that the RF need the press and public opinion to be on their side. And attacking any aspects of the British press, tabloid or otherwise is not a good idea.

• Sick
This makes me want to do a massive eye roll.

Yes the press and tabloid media did do some pretty disgusting things in the past, and some have tried to hold them to account, but, I never bothered to read any of the RF trashy gossip stuff, assuming it was the usual nonsense, something with a grain of truth or reality that had been written in a way to sound more interesting or scandalous than it actually was!

Now I have my mind intrigued by gossipy stories about Hazno, Stories I had no interest in 20 odd years ago, are now going to be raked up and put into the public arena again for public scrutiny and amusement!
He claims these tactics were used to obtain stories about his personal life and relationships with headlines such as “Emotional Harry rang girlfriend at midnight to confess”, “Chelsy’s topless treat for Harry” and “Harry’s mad night of lust”.

And what tit timing, as regards the Coronation and the first few years of his fathers reign!
This crap is going to be reported on, its going to be front and centre in the news,
I wish someone could or would give Hazno a massive word, about his behaviour, how appropriate it is, and how much damage he is doing to his father and to his family. I dont think it should be anyone closely allied with the RF, they are doing a good job of ignoring the irritant as much as possible....but someone needs to give him a massive dose of home truths and reality.

Even if Charles is vaguely complicit in these attacks on the press and media, especially on the tabloids who made his life with Diana, and subsequent divorce into a media tit storm ( and this comes from wondering how much Charles has ever liked the media interaction or intrusion into his life and his families lives, so maybe secretly he is on Hazno's side)
Someone needs to point out, that the RF need the press and public opinion to be on their side. And attacking any aspects of the British press, tabloid or otherwise is not a good idea.
Totally agree particularly:
"Someone needs to point out, that the RF need the press and public opinion to be on their side. And attacking any aspects of the British press, tabloid or otherwise is not a good idea."

Hazno must believe in the divine right of Kings or something along those lines 🙄 He thinks he can destroy the free press and any dissenting voices. We're not living in the 16th century though are we?

We have a constitutional monarchy that is here to serve the people. We don't bow down to them as our tyrant overlords. We allow them to continue because they work for our country.

Hazno is acting like a despot and if he was the sole surviving heir to the throne there would surely be an uprising to get rid of him, and that would be the end of them.

He's such a low rent stupid bleep that he can't see this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Totally agree particularly:
"Someone needs to point out, that the RF need the press and public opinion to be on their side. And attacking any aspects of the British press, tabloid or otherwise is not a good idea."

Hazno must believe in the divine right of Kings or something along those lines 🙄 He thinks he can destroy the free press and any dissenting voices. We're not living in the 16th century though are we?

We have a constitutional monarchy that is here to serve the people. We don't bow down to them as our tyrant overlords. We allow them to continue because they work for our country.

Hazno is acting like a despot and if he was the sole surviving heir to the throne there would surely be an uprising to get rid of him, and that would be the end of them.

He's such a low rent stupid bleep that he can't see this.
Low Rent Stupid bleep. 😆 I love it!!
LRSC & ILBW!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
William has always been close to Zara and Peter so of course they'll schedule their holiday to Balmoral at the same time. There are probably dozens of photos like this taken over the years, this just happens to be the most recent, and the last with the Queen.
It was H & Ms choice not to go, so tough tit! If they had gone, maybe it might have been when all or some of these children weren't going to be there so this ( now historic ) photo might not have been possible. Its all in the timing, these children have other grandparents and family from their non Royal sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Her friend is also her make up artist notice is not someone who says he is his friend and while I may be friendly with someone who employs me that doesn’t actually make them my friend however if my employer wants to consider me their friend that’s ok I might get a larger tip that way😎😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep thinking lets just get past the Coro and we won't hve to endure them anymore, but they, her, in particular aren't going anywhere are they, we are going to be polluted by her forevermore, so sick of the media stirring the pot and these headlines. 😭

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So Her friend is also her make up artist notice is not someone who says he is his friend and while I may be friendly with someone who employs me that doesn’t actually make them my friend however if my employer wants to consider me their friend that’s ok I might get a larger tip that way😎😎😎
If that witches make-up artist is anything like her hair stylist she’s screwed! I’ve read online more than once, that her hair stylist has loose lips!! Ha!
There’ll be no party! It’s all just PR BULLSHIT to draw attention to herself. Period. She’ll sit home alone and scheme. F**k!! I cannot even comprehend doing that tit 24/7…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.