Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSheep

One more thing about the surrogacy issue.
I honestly believe that KC was also deceived by the “pregnancies” and only just now he knows.
There is just too much evidence IMO.
Nobody in their right mind would question a pregnant woman, eg: are you really pregnant?

I honestly believe that it made his heart break when realised or when there was just too much evidence of that she never carried a child and he was perhaps in denial.
And possibly that is why it’s not (yet) coming out if it ever will. It’s a huge deception on a massive scale especially for those who love you as a family.
Only my opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
This is something I struggle with too - she can’t be that stupit and short-sighted? She seemed to be thinking quite strategically when bagging him (all the connections, humanitarian PR). Seems incredible she failed in underestimating this as this would completely ruin her (image, power, reputation, credibility).
I believe and always will, that this “coupling”was a long time in the making & planned with others. She did their bidding and got in which, I believe was the big plan, but then she overstepped. I swear I remember reading something at one time about this exact plan. She chose to do her own thing though, and went off the rails and did what she wanted. Somehow it seems as those Twitter texts at one time from TorontoNews1 alluded to this so maybe that was one part of what I’d read that makes me believe this was all planned somehow.
---
I think she will launch Tig on day of coronation or the day before

Five words about The Tig.

No.
One.
Gives.
A.
Fuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bobble22

VIP Member
Someone on twitter has said they can't get the better of the RF because Hazno is a military strategist 😂 and Meagain is mega intelligent:rolleyes:.

Morons more like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Saw this yesterday. It has very clearly begun.

View attachment 2103741

Maybe not today or tomorrow, will be interesting to see how long it takes between the anti-Sparry PR and the divorce/separation/big drama. Or maybe it's a warning shot to him.

One scenario I can see playing out: When Sparry returns from attending the coronation, Smegs and the kids have vanished. Can't track them down, going crazy looking for them (SA, was it where she'd pulled something like that?). Dorina finally reluctantly tells him that Smegs was really upset by his 'betrayal' (going off to the Corrie) and something had happened while he was away (imaginary intruders, imaginary car crash) and she is afraid for herself and the kids. Drives him into a state where he's swearing things he has no right to, to win her back, demanding things from Charles and basically blackmailing him into acceding concessions. Meanwhile, Smegs is happily servicing her old regulars at SoHo, and indoctrinating drugged up idiots into the Cult of Minge. The Flatpacks are packed away in a cupboard.

Quite a common abuse tactic - 'allow' the victim to take a break, then drop a bomb midway/during the last part/when they get back, enjoy watching them struggle, reluctantly accept their promises to do better, but keep using what happened to keep beating them up over.

Imagine if Sparry doesn't go back with 'enough' money (nothing will ever be enough for her) or other concessions. IPP (for immunity), money and half-in-half-out (for merching) would top the list. Apart from some hardcore grovelling and 'consequences for Katie'.

Narc rage in progress again at home, I'm both raging and laughing at the tactics being used 😂
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think that the Jubilee last year cemented their status among the family as rank outsiders. That must have really pissed them off being sat behind "lesser" Royals in St Pauls Cathedral and they had no intention of repeating the experience again. And well done to the powers that be for saying No, you're no longer working Royals and don't get a seat in the front row or get to be one of the last people to enter/first to leave.

I must admit to being perplexed as to why he wants to be there though, and frozen out again.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I’m Irish by wrote of 3 sets of grandparents on both sides and being born somewhere in the midlands will probably shore that up. GPS, GGPs, GGGPs and being left a home on the Emerald Isle as the only one left essentially (it wasn’t that simple) but I’m not hugely on any fence or feeling anything really! We holiday at the hill house and live our lives here. I enjoy my Irish eyes but not my moon tan, I relish the stories and bedtime fables. Life is just life - your ‘birthright’ is the one you take up first and foremost; being you.
I don’t have a problem with anyone being proud of their Irish heritage. It’s the “ I’m Irish so I hate the British “ attitude I despise.
Exactly the same as being Scottish means you must hate the English.
Especially when the Irish/Scottish roots are several generations old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I reckon Harold will jet in get his money shot at the Coronation and then jet off back home and have big pictures of them having cake with Aldi and Lidl. I bet this pics have already been taken /set up and will be released 10 mins after his plane lands in LA . The papers will show them the next day with all the Corrie pics, so they will think they've played it smart and still in the public eye. Prats the pair of them.

I too love the "Supermarket 4". whoever thought that one up deserves a medal , Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl, I don't think these names are going to disappear quietly :ROFLMAO:
Supermarket super heroes 😁
Polish_20230416_155331638.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Yes, maybe she should pay reparations for her ancestors' crimes 🤔

Though to be honest, I wish talks of reparations would cease, noone alive today (except human traffickers) is a slave owner, we can't control what people did before we were born. We can learn, but we shouldn't be vilified from what people did before us. Shola and others should realise this too and stop making everything about race. Sometimes the public dislike a celebrity because they (the celeb) is an arsehole. Shola and others need to realise that we don't have to worship someone just because of their race. If Meghan had behaved well she'd probably be more beloved than Catherine, but we realised quite quickly what a selfish woman Meghan is. We have eyes, we are not stupid. It's abusive to force people to support someone just because.
Yes. New banner idea: “We’re not racist, she’s just an arsehole”

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I know rich people can always get what they want but seriously? He must be very mentally unstable if he can't attend an event without a therapist to hold his hand.

It's likely that some members of the family would want to ignore him at the Coronation or have nothing to do with him, but I don't believe that Charles is going to be horrible to his own son however pissed off he is when he knows Harry isn't the full ticket.

Hes had therapy.

Is he in need of more therapy or is that just an excuse for bad behaviour and to try and get out of what he's done without apologising or making amends?

Some people are just shits, full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.
As a Brit I have no problem with the Harkles staying with you for ever! They both say they love your country and have settled there so good luck to them. I also have no problem with them trying to make a decent living for themselves over there but NOT on the back of the RF with their constant bickering, lying, whining, back biting about them all the time. This is getting soooooo boring and monotonous that the public are rapidly losing interest in the whole business.

They really need to use some initiative, which I doubt they have, and come up with something refreshing and new. All this money spent on PR you would think that surely they could think of something for them to do which was in no way connected to the RF but would provide a suitable income for them. If, big IF, this came about I would be quite happy for them to make as much money as they could (investigated by your authorities of course every step of the way) as long as they just left our RF and this country alone.

This is probably just a pipe dream of mine which will never happen but, if all else fails, my money is on Karma coming along and doing her bit to save us and you from ‘this troublesome pair.’ 🙏

edited to say I’m came back from my holidays in bonnie Scotland yesterday with a Coronation mug, a Coronation shopping bag, some Coronation fudge and some sherbet lemons (not seen them in years) all purchased at Glamis Castle, one time home of the Queen mother and birthplace of Princess Margaret.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
'Show Pony' Hazno has been spotted out in Montecito with one of Lady C's spaniels.
Could this be where she gets her information 🤔 😃
Polish_20230416_150005938.png

• Haha
  • Heart