Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Suppose Harry is allowed to return to royal duties.
What would the duties be?
What charities would still want him as patron now?
What branch of the military would want to be associated with him now?

He has admitted to drug taking.
He has said he hates England and that the British need teaching a lesson.
He has published private information about his family
He has proved he cannot be trusted.
His charitable foundation is highly suspect.

How will William and Catherine ( y'know the future of the monarchy) feel if he is allowed to return to working?

How about they say they want to be half in half out too?
Where does it end?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s got prominent seating , he’ll be with the cousins like at St Paul’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Vanelope

VIP Member
I hope Camilla and Catherine wear the most beautiful gowns and tiaras now. This event hasn't happened for 70 years, so give us the pomp. We know that the tiaras exist already so it's not an extra expense. Get them out and use them, I say!
I agree. Everyone saying they are flaunting their wealth - it’s our wealth, as a citizen I own 0.00000001% of those Crown Jewels and I deserve to see them. (Add extra zeros as applicable)

Get out the good stuff with lots of history so we can talk about anything other than Harry’s sulking face and her non appearance.

I’m personally not scared of all the ‘empire was bad’ commentators. Empire was part of history and most other countries have had their turn having a go at conquering and either being good at it or rubbish at it.

I saw a ruler with the rulers (geddit) of England on. We used to be ruled by the Danes before the French - let’s get some of those Danish reparations going.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cassandra333

VIP Member
When I think of it, haz has gone from saying 'I don't really remember her' about his mother, to now saying that he could feel her in the room when he was massaging cream into his penis. :sick:

That's some seriously fucked up shit. 😦

• Haha
  • Heart

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I’m rewatching old episodes of New Girl and they just had an exchange about ‘Princess Kate’ and Schmidt says, “First of all, Kate is a Duchess and whip smart by all accounts”. I wonder if Megan watched it and tucked that little nugget away to tell Harry that SHE is whip smart!! It just struck me because it’s not a phrase that you hear very often and I find it interesting that it’s in a hit TV show in 2012 and then pops up by Prince Harry years later to describe Megan!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

vretch

VIP Member
Boy these threads are moving fast again. Megabitch not coming has given us all a little pep in our fingers for typing. Great titles and thanks for the new thread, poll and recap.

I want it all baby. Bling, crowns, tiaras, coronets for the children, jewellery, robes, gold, silver, etc etc. I want this coronation to knock the Sox off everyone. Make the anti monarchists and sugars so green with envy they go batshit crazy. I am so looking forward to it now. That bitch not coming has certainly brighten my mood. Hazbeen I can deal with because I honestly think he will be relegated to the back stalls. Or at least no where near the VIPs. William will not tolerate that traitor near his family ever again.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The biggest tell in this picture for me, and those taken in the days/weeks before and after is the age on the senior royal ladies faces. We lost my mum in law at Christmas and I aged about 10 years in seconds, honestly it shocked me. And my sister in law was the same and so were our ‘married ins’ we looked grief etched, aged, weary and desolate for a long time and I found I looked haggard because I developed jowls from 24/7 bedside vigils and lack of nourishment and minding out for my husband, my brother and my children and everyone else especially my father in law. I ran on empty for so long and it’s only now that my appearance has gone back to pre-Christmas.

Grief guts you - even my hands and forearms suffered. I can see it on Sophie, Catherine and camilla - George and Charlotte too. Nothing on that bitch says grief. I am not shy or concerned with using an aesthetician but even she said no amount of injectibles would cover my grief and nor would she administer them until I returned back to feeling life again.

this was my absoluteline in the sand with Walmart. DO NOT faux grieve our Queen. How fucking dare you.
You are so right on about grief and aging, @Amiyaya 😔 When I lost my Love in a tragic accident, it gutted me. I was 55 then, and in a year (or less) I looked like I’d aged 10+ years. B4 that everyone said I looked 40. I cried SO much, barely ate, and I was just completely wrecked. Going on three years now I’m in a better place, but the last couple years have still been tough. (And I just lost someone so dear to me, and had I been in the mindset to date again, it would have been him.) 😔
No cosmetic procedures for me, but I’m better in my noggin & that’s what’s most important. (I’m never dating again.)
Anyway, I agree w/you. The ladies of the RF do show the stress MM has put them through in addition to losing Prince Phillip and the late Queen. But, in the end, everyone will be ok because, well…love endures ❤
---
you should COMAND Charlie to acknowledge you at coronation

edit: look, the internet agrees with me, it gave you a little crown.
It’s actually the 3rd, so if the Internet wants to give me a crown for that? That’s nice! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Agree with this. But it makes me mad why they are still protecting him. They should allow the public to express their disdain for the man baby
Makes me wonder at what point do the family say enough is enough?? I don’t want to see him dressed up in royal regalia, ok so he’s coming but he should be dressed like other non working royals in a suit with nothing special around him and with the other minor royals. Now it’s time for him to find out exactly where he is and will forever stay in the pecking order - like a distant cousin once the Cambridge kids have grown. I don’t believe anything the papers say now, it’ll be interesting to see exactly how he is treated at the coronation. If he’s treated like a prodigal son I think I’ll give the royals a miss until it’s W &C’s turn to reign but we’ll see.
---
I think she will launch Tig on day of coronation or the day before

I’d never heard of Smeg, Suits or the Tig before she hooked her muppet so I’m looking forward to the day I can get back to that. She can rock on with her pathetic attempts at relevance but if the media would just leave it I’d be far happier. She’s welcome to her sugar acolytes they’re well suited too each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If the arrangements are for H to go in a side door, being protected from the public, then I hope said public still boo or hold posters with 'we want our privacy' and that the press cameras pick it up. You can run H but you can't hide!

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
I wish Tom Bower would stfu about Kate and focus on Archewell’s dodgy finances, Frim Fram and Doria’s dodgy care home scam is ’caring love money laundrette’ or whatever it’s called.

• Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
I think The Narkles are done. Twitter puts a weird skew on things, but their brand, reputation and ratings are in the toilet. The PPOWs are screeds ahead of everyone. Of course they have the delusional Sugars, but they don’t have the numbers to make a dent (see recent Time 100 failure). A lot of people don’t use Twitter or have an account they barely log into as it’s such a toxic hell hole. W&C put a fucking shift in and raise a lot of money; the Narkles work one hour a week and raise 4k in public donations. Deeds not words. Oh and Hollywood (bar Oprah, TP and Ellen) despise them. Maybe it’ll be a slower death than we’re hoping for, or maybe someone will actually investigate the financials and they‘ll be KABOOMED overnight. I hope so.

Shushex

VIP Member
i voted other because i'm an airhead and posted the thread before getting all the poll options and can't add.

my prediction is she'll gate-crash the Corrie a la Caroline of Brunswick, while holding one child on each side and a Whole Foods tote shopping bag :LOL:

edit: the second part with the tote bag was suggested by @ChaoticArtist and i absolutely LOL-ed out loud at it so i must give credit. again: scatter-brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member

A royal expert claims that Kate Middleton put the kibosh on Meghan Markle attending King Charles’ coronation.

“We must all be grateful that Kate, in the end I think, prevented Meghan from coming and said she ‘wouldn’t have her there under any circumstances,’” former BBC journalist Tom Bower said on GB News Wednesday.

Bower alleges that the Princess of Wales also gave Markle a warning: “If she [Meghan] did come, she’d have to sit at the back.”

I don't buy this for a single second. It sounds exactly like the usual Smegs bs who thinks all relationships with women are like being in the 8th grade
I don't believe it either, Kate would not be able to call the shots over Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Suppose Harry is allowed to return to royal duties.
What would the duties be?
What charities would still want him as patron now?
What branch of the military would want to be associated with him now?

He has admitted to drug taking.
He has said he hates England and that the British need teaching a lesson.
He has published private information about his family
He has proved he cannot be trusted.
His charitable foundation is highly suspect.

How will William and Catherine ( y'know the future of the monarchy) feel if he is allowed to return to working?

How about they say they want to be half in half out too?
Where does it end?
I don’t think the 1/2 in out model is likely to be approved, the ‘experts’ don’t usually get it right and Smallbrook especially seems to loathe Charles .

Charles isn’t stupid and won’t want to alienate William and Camilla to accommodate mad Harold. He’s not going to come back in from the cold and resume part time duties, it’s not going to happen . Harold is full of so much jealousy and bitterness he’s a liability.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47