• Go on Oprah and break her silence about being in an abusive relationship

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Go to Taj Mahal (Vegas) and take forlorn pictures

Votes: 34 7.2%
  • Pull a fun Diana and take kids to Disneyland and get papped

Votes: 183 38.9%
  • Visit to hospital for faked illness while being papped

Votes: 104 22.1%
  • Photos from the "star studded" christening last month/birthday party for Archie

Votes: 193 41.0%
  • Fast and Furious L.A. Tunnel Edition

Votes: 19 4.0%
  • Go on CBS as a commentator to the Corrie

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • Pull a Jussie Smollet. and get papped

Votes: 65 13.8%
  • other

Votes: 25 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mancunian for the winning title.

As Princess Charlotte said:

image-7a061c8a38.jpeg

Disclaimer: for all newcomers, welcome!
we are nice and fun people here. it's true we're liberal with our use of swear words, but we never swear at each other.
we respect everyone's opinions and everyone's freedom to have an opinion, even if we don't particularly agree with said opinion.
we love to snark at the Montecito Overseas because:
  1. they're hypocrites
  2. they can't keep their lies straight
  3. they bask in media attention although they allegedly "want privacy".
  4. they're vacuous serial bandwagoners.
  5. they're hypocrites.
  6. they use bot farms, brigading and other dodgy techniques to silence their online critics.
  7. they overuse the r-card.
  8. they're hypocrites.
there's an extended wiki with all the details and inside jokes, in case you feel we're starting to speak in code.

have fun with us and tattle on!

Old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 92
If Haz has accepted his invite after back and forth to find where he's going to sit, do we think the RF conceded to his request regarding seating?

I personally think they will tell him one thing about seating but on the day be ushered to a seat behind a candle. Though if if he is a COS he will have to sit with the other COS?

Perhaps he will get his way with seating but then the cameras not focus on him much at all.

Regarding the question from previous thread about how we feel about Meghan not coming, I am torn. I am glad she's not, because then she can't pull any moves at the event itself. Hopefully the focus will be on the actual crowning. However part of me wanted her to come so she could be really booed by the public for her behaviour, but then again she'd interpret that as racism and never accept her wrongdoing in all of this.

Reactions: 54
i voted other because i'm an airhead and posted the thread before getting all the poll options and can't add.

my prediction is she'll gate-crash the Corrie a la Caroline of Brunswick, while holding one child on each side and a Whole Foods tote shopping bag :LOL:

edit: the second part with the tote bag was suggested by @ChaoticArtist and i absolutely LOL-ed out loud at it so i must give credit. again: scatter-brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If Haz has accepted his invite after back and forth to find where he's going to sit, do we think the RF conceded to his request regarding seating?

I personally think they will tell him one thing about seating but on the day be ushered to a seat behind a candle. Though if if he is a COS he will have to sit with the other COS?

Perhaps he will get his way with seating but then the cameras not focus on him much at all.

Regarding the question from previous thread about how we feel about Meghan not coming, I am torn. I am glad she's not, because then she can't pull any moves at the event itself. Hopefully the focus will be on the actual crowning. However part of me wanted her to come so she could be really booed by the public for her behaviour, but then again she'd interpret that as racism and never accept her wrongdoing in all of this.
IMO the fact he accepted so late and it’s just him means that they didn’t get anything they wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

I believe that Hazno will be well protected from any possible booing or protests (as Smegz would have been if she showed up). The public won't be given the opportunity to upstage the day with protests against him.

Hazno will be taken in and out of the venue by a car with blacked out windows and use of a secret entrance that the public have no access to. He'll be so protected and surrounded by security and secret service staff that he'll hardly be able to breathe without them monitoring his every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t think he’s got prominent seating , he’ll be with the cousins like at St Paul’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

The second comment about too much PR sums it up for me - she is going to go nuclear now I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I hope Camilla and Catherine wear the most beautiful gowns and tiaras now. This event hasn't happened for 70 years, so give us the pomp. We know that the tiaras exist already so it's not an extra expense. Get them out and use them, I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 101
I believe that Hazno will be well protected from any possible booing or protests (as Smegz would have been if she showed up). The public won't be given the opportunity to upstage the day with protests against him.

Hazno will be taken in and out of the venue by a car with blacked out windows and use of a secret entrance that the public have no access to. He'll be so protected and surrounded by security and secret service staff that he'll hardly be able to breathe without them monitoring his every move.
Agree with this. But it makes me mad why they are still protecting him. They should allow the public to express their disdain for the man baby

Reactions: 58
Oooh nice poll! I voted for all the options, because she'll have to try them all to get any sort of attention 😂😂

Paint-splattered hands right now. I'm painting things black and brown. Don't tell Smegs though, she'll try to steal my paint, and it's expensive!

Here's a candle I've got going for a nice cleanse - elegant Blueberry flavour. Perfect for the new thread! 😉

IMG_20230414_130635.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

The second comment about too much PR sums it up for me - she is going to go nuclear now I think 🤔
I’m so glad she’s not attending. The US Weekly coverage ticked me off good - Meg and maternal doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. And she wouldn’t miss her son’s birthday for the world - she does realize children are portable, right?? And “despite being the Duchess of Sussex” she is first and foremost a mom - what, that hour a week she spends Duchessing makes the mom part hard? And could somebody clear up some confusion for me - I’m suddenly reading references to the titles the children were “granted.” I was under the impression that Harry and Meg just sort of grabbed those titles via press release.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Oooh nice poll! I voted for all the options, because she'll have to try them all to get any sort of attention 😂😂

Paint-splattered hands right now. I'm painting things black and brown. Don't tell Smegs though, she'll try to steal my paint, and it's expensive!

Here's a candle I've got going for a nice cleanse - elegant Blueberry flavour. Perfect for the new thread! 😉

View attachment 2099259
I need a nice brain cleanse after watching the special nose pick/squat maneuver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have another, far more grim, theory as to why they wanted the seating arrangement: they would leak it to the newly inspired/emboldened (thanks Joe, you zombie bleep) IRA. They are desperate for money, they are "one plane crash away from the throne", Chuck hasn't made any much necessary changes to the LoS or CoS placements or titles. A coronation tragedy and all their problems go away, they are on the throne and the monarchy /cash cow is theirs until they say so. Horrible thought but honestly at this point the corruption, the desperation, the total lack of scruples, accountability, karma etc... anything is possible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.