Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlassesReading

Valentine Low this week saying still terrible relations between Charles and Harry. I think it is a sniff of the old drug addled mates about it - plant the idea Charles is open to half in and half out and pray then public opinion is open to the idea. Then present to Charles as a popular idea.

Except yet again Harry and mates misread the room and the country. None of us want to see his spiteful face representing the RF in any way.

Plus by planting the story Harry get to make Charles look weak - so I am going with the usual sunshine sucks style of PR again.

Reactions: 42

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This might get interesting 👀
A French journalist is having a dive into Archewell. The headline says 90% of the money never helped anyone.

• Heart
  • Wow

giraffetower

If I see another "reconciliation" story!! 🤣 🤣 If Charles wanted reconciliation, he'd have put them in the front row seats, he'd have allowed them on the balcony. In fact - as senior Royals, it would be protocol - and would be spun as such.

Instead , Charles has ripped up the Royal rule book and booted them into Middle Row status. Now ranking below a candle. The Spin is that Working Royals are the only ones who count, and seniority has gone out of the window.

Charles hasn't given an inch. They were firmly placed "overseas", made irrelevant in COS, turfed out of Frogmore, and completely ignored over the crass titles grab. No loving congratulatory message from the King. Just silence. Not even a photo on the desk during the Christmas Day Speech.

I don't think it occurred to the Sussexes, that they might not be forgiven. I bet they thought they could place strategic PR to chip away at public opinion and then wheedle their way back in. They thought they'd be lauded for telling their story, heroes for being brave and sharing their truth.

Instead we saw a huge backlash against them.

And the public outrage continues. We will not forgive or forget easily. I doubt Charles will, either. However we feel about Harry's disrespect towards his grandparents and their entire life's work, the family must feel it more deeply, surely? Oh and then his son called his beloved ( and fiercely loyal) Camilla a bitch or WTTE. Oh and then is merching his mother's memory. How will that sit with William, I wonder?

I'd wager we might see more "I've talked to my dad" PR in the next few weeks. Heart-to heart. Pump-pump.

Followed by "he apologized to me" PR.

Time will show, I guess, whether it is true, or fabricated PR bullshit.

• Heart
  • Wow

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Don't be perplexed darling, I have a theory. As so many have already commented that we don't think he went back home after his court appearance. Could this be that the US won't let him back in after his drug taking admission? So he's decided the only way forward is to try to rebuild his life with Papa.
There was a blind from someone who was on the flight London > LA after the court appearances where they 1) saw him and 2) commented on how totally stoned he looked/behaved

• Wow
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
I'm veering away from being a #flatpacktruther. I mean just look at the photo @Pom Bear posted on the last thread:

Take that image and "age" Aldi and you get Harold:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I've been wondering about ILBW and Tyler Perry's support.

ILBW will retain the re-styled duchess title if/when she divorces Harold.

I can't shake the feeling that, either through stupidity or design, she has convinced TP that if they marry he'll become the Second Duke of Sussex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Earlier in the thread 'Celt Views' talked about Hazno wanting to come back to the monarchy part time. Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora is saying the same thing;

"The smart money is on Charles having told Harry that he MUST attend the Coronation, and the actress MUST stay away – if he wants to secure a way back into the Family. If people want to believe that Meghan Markle decided not to attend because she wanted to look after ‘their children’ then so be it. The reality is, she had no choice, and this is why journalists are preparing for the avalanche of press releases that will be coming their way from Montecito."

So a few people are saying that Smegz is definitely out but Hazno might yet be indulged by his father with a 'half in and half out' arrangement. He gets to come back into the Royal fold for certain things while living in California with his American children.

I have a horrible feeling that this is exactly what Charles is planning for ginger pube head 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I reckon Harold will jet in get his money shot at the Coronation and then jet off back home and have big pictures of them having cake with Aldi and Lidl. I bet this pics have already been taken /set up and will be released 10 mins after his plane lands in LA . The papers will show them the next day with all the Corrie pics, so they will think they've played it smart and still in the public eye. Prats the pair of them.

I too love the "Supermarket 4". whoever thought that one up deserves a medal , Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl, I don't think these names are going to disappear quietly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #331 If all the Tattlers were at the Coronation, lovely Johnny would get a standing ovation.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
speaking of her skinwalking Diana -which i think it's ghoulish beyond words- i wonder how William feels about it, since he was closest to his mother? we all saw the pictures with her giving the over-kohled-doe-eye adoring look at both Wills and Chas. eewww... i want this thought out! i'm off to make some tea and work.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

tobehonest

Chatty Member

A royal expert claims that Kate Middleton put the kibosh on Meghan Markle attending King Charles’ coronation.

“We must all be grateful that Kate, in the end I think, prevented Meghan from coming and said she ‘wouldn’t have her there under any circumstances,’” former BBC journalist Tom Bower said on GB News Wednesday.

Bower alleges that the Princess of Wales also gave Markle a warning: “If she [Meghan] did come, she’d have to sit at the back.”

I don't buy this for a single second. It sounds exactly like the usual Smegs bs who thinks all relationships with women are like being in the 8th grade
A ROYAL EXPERT how many bloody royal experts are there or can anyone claim to be one

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
The comms team will definitely have someone on here. It’s not like that cesspit Twitter and lots of interesting tidbits gets leaked that they could verify or dismiss
There will be a locked drawer somewhere, in a rarely-used room, in a quiet corner of a Royal residence, where Catherine keeps printoffs of @Chita 's sketches 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So instead of travelling with his wife and kids, he's going to be travelling with a therapist?! & we are all supposed to believe that hes happy and living his best life with all of this bat shit craziness. Make it stop.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
The thing that bothers me about Meghan is that her only career is sex objectification. She's not academic nor humanitarian nor feminist yet she pretends to be. Even I in my vague muddled way only focus on my next project, have done more charity work and am more qualified.

Oh and she has never been an actress, she's a bit part player. Actress implies some skill which she doesn't have. And before anyone tells me I'm ranting she promotes herself as such so it's there for evaluation and criticism.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.

Yes, I think there are people who work for the royals who check Tattle and other outlets regularly, just to check what we think and how actions are being perceived by Jo Public. Then I think they report back on important stuff. Who to and how often we'll never know, but as a guess possibly our Johnny so that he can decide who to inform.

M15, M16, CIA, CID, FBI, MFI, KFC (sorry, got carried away) eat your heart out. We Tatts rumble their every move here first. Now just give us the truth about the overseas kiddies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I think that the Jubilee last year cemented their status among the family as rank outsiders. That must have really pissed them off being sat behind "lesser" Royals in St Pauls Cathedral and they had no intention of repeating the experience again. And well done to the powers that be for saying No, you're no longer working Royals and don't get a seat in the front row or get to be one of the last people to enter/first to leave.

I must admit to being perplexed as to why he wants to be there though, and frozen out again.

Don't be perplexed darling, I have a theory. As so many have already commented that we don't think he went back home after his court appearance. Could this be that the US won't let him back in after his drug taking admission? So he's decided the only way forward is to try to rebuild his life with Papa.

• Wow