Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s really sad that Harry is coming back on his own and staying in Frogmore Cottage on his own.
Not one member of his family has reached out and suggested he stay with them.
But instead of wondering what he has done wrong and regretting that he has upset them he’ll be wallowing in self righteous indignation.
Silly silly man!
I hope there's nothing in there other than an old futon and some out of date pot noodles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The Coronation can't come soon enough for me. Sick of all the hype about the harkles.

Hope Lady C was right when she talked about the great reveal after the Coronation but not immediately after.

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.
Of course they do. They made out they could last in Monteshito alone and now look no money everyone hates them so they want back into the royal fold. No chance serves them right.
---
I see now that the PR approach is all about their great love for KC & how Reek is coming home for all the right reasons 🤢🤢 And KC & the crew will be bending over backwards to accommodate all his tantrums at the Coronation?

I don't know what to believe anymore. It seems even royal reporters are calling out the bad media against Saint smeggy 🤢 she's clearly a victim 😡

View attachment 2103804
Victim my ass. If she was a victim she would have had a Normal wedding with all her family there.. but she didn’t. If she was a victim she would have not announced her pregnancy at a family members wedding. If she was a victim she wouldn’t bully, harass, throw tea and make demands at stupid o’clock, she wouldn’t make out Our Royal family are racist. She wouldn’t have sold stories to the media, and done that ridiculous bullshit interview with Orca. I’m sorry but she’s no victim she’s a narcissistic bitch who’s been caught out.
Jennie bond can fuck off aswell.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Many Tattlers have first hand experience of narcissists.
All have said that the Narcs always take revenge on perceived slights.
All have said the only way to deal with Narcs is to escape from them and ignore them completely.

But that means they get away with bad behaviour and never suffer consequences of their actions.
That's a Narc versus non narc situation, though.

What happens when a narc comes up against a whole family with top status worldwide and billions of pounds behind them with a head of state as their top dog?
A top dog who is spoiled and entitled himself?
Not an actual narc but a huge grey rock with top status on the worlds stage.
Surely even a narc cannot win against that?

Seriously, what does it take to stop her getting media coverage?????

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Don't believe this for one moment, Listening to Valentine Low who is a respected journalist, says that relationships are at an all time low and not looking like it's going to improve any time soon ! So MM is busy stumping up PR again, and Leaking copy to the press, who love it for click bait :sick:
Only 3 months back, in “ Spare” , Harry labelled Camilla as ‘dangerous and a villain’ and tried to paint William as violent …luckily the dog bowl , necklace tell tale backfired spectacularly for Harry …..
( NOT the press, Harry’s own words )

Doubt they are in the mood for forgiveness !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Is this narrative to start the half in half out they want….
He looks like a piece ov boiled ham in this photo.
0Lu_cN3L.jpeg

Comment: CAMILLA TOMINEY
Prince Harry looks like an angry piece of boiled ham – we should give him the finger.
He returns to Britain again next month. It’s an opportunity for us to show that, because of the trouble he’s caused, he's just a piece of boiled ham and a traitor to this country. He's not half as angry and betrayed as we are!
Trending on Twitter #Prince.Harry,Boiled.Ham#
Spread the word!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't believe it either, Kate would not be able to call the shots over Charles.
I like Tom Bower as his reporting is usually accurate, but on this occasion I think he is way off the mark as Kate would not have prevented Meghan from coming to the Coronation and she wouldn't have given Meghan a warning to say that she would have to sit at the back.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Tomorrow's Express front page.

First Tominey in the DT, and now this.

Have the media collectively been briefed to push a "be nice to and/or promote Harold" narrative?

Haz was a racist at Sandhurst. Is Chuck proud of that?

And is he honestly proud of Hazza trashing William and Catherine? And Camilla?

Anticipation for the Corrie is already lukewarm. It'll be rock bottom if the public get much more of this sort of crap for the next three weeks.

Screenshot_20230414-231403_kindlephoto-530798347.png

• Sick
  • Angry

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Don't believe this for one moment, Listening to Valentine Low who is a respected journalist, says that relationships are at an all time low and not looking like it's going to improve any time soon ! So MM is busy stumping up PR again, and Leaking copy to the press, who love it for click bait :sick:

• Heart

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Just thinking about Aldi's 4th Birthday, whenever it is, anytime from late April to early May, I wonder how tall he is now, 6ft? 7ft? 🤣xx
Auditioning now - Approx 4 year old required for "A birthday party scene" 🥳🍰🎈🎥
cake.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

maharini

I don’t want to say it, because I feel like a tinfoil hatter to admit it, but there are no real born-of-her-body kids, the photos etc have been false from the off, she won’t bring any kids here because DNA and she might not get them back, he’s dumb to get drawn in, the pussy-struck druggy. I don’t think he went back to the US and she will never come back with or without children. Bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Vanelope

VIP Member
Ignoring the clickbait reporters - what have the RF actually done to accommodate Harry and Meghan? Not much

Refused half in half out
wished them well overseas
‘Not a bank’
Didn’t let Meghan travel to Balmoral
Declared prince of wales immediately to stop Harry Wales nonsense and give us a new Princess of Wales rather than Diana
Restricted them to a joint funeral walkabout only, no Netflix
Didn’t let him wear his uniform except at a vigil cos Andrew did but stood him at the foot of the coffin so no one saw him
No cenotaph wreath
No balcony at trooping, kids table room
No front row seats at Jubilee, MI5 recording scramblers
Excellent candle placement obscuring funeral pics
Took Frogmore away
Extended CoS to make it impossible Harry is called upon
Made Ed DofE so Harry can’t have it
No formal recognition of the People Prince and Princess apart from the website
Reiterated working royals status more important than traditional precedence

I will be disappointed if I am wrong but I think all of the concessions they wanted have been refused to Harry is only attending to remind Americans he is a member of the RF and to get some pictures. I think he will not stay for any celebrations as he is not wanted and no one will talk to him. Charles may want to to connect with his son, but only as a father. Coronation is a state occasion and I think that is being respected.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I'm behind a bit again so apologies if this has already been discussed. Once again, "sources say". Doesn't any of these myriad sources have a name? It is getting really tiring already.

IMO, it is critical that Harold get his IPP status back and the way things are starting to come out from "sources" there seems to be a change in the attitude towards Harold and Smegs. Funny, right before the Coronation. corrination

Harold and the Ho could be in major trouble if enough noise is made about their 13 companies, charity donations not being distributed and huge operating expenses paid out of those funds. Even the French are looking into it and it is making some noise.

It's true "foundations" are used to launder money, but it is mostly done on the QT and they do cut checks for charities for the most part. The problem Harold and Smegs have is that they are so disliked and dishonest that people are starting to say out loud what everyone knows - they are running a blatant scam and it is all coming out. With their IPP status, they are untouchable and that is the one thing they must have, that status is everything to them. Of course, Dorito, the proud proprietor of a cash-only care home that exists only on paper, will be thrown under the bus. She'll just be collateral damage to the gruesomes.

So now the stories come out that Harold and Dad had a "heart-to-heart", Smegs really wanted to go the the Coronation but is staying with their children, Catherine has demanded that Smegs be humiliated, forced to curtsey, sit in the back, etc. I'm detecting a change in attitude and that after the Coronation, a discrete word will come from the Palace to grant him the one thing he really needs, his IPP status which he needs for the immunity that comes with it, not the security. It was never the security.

This is just all my opinion and I'm sorry for the rant, I know I'm all over the place. I hope I'm wrong about everything.
No,no,no! No IPP status for Haznobrains …… he needs to face the consequences of his actions rather than them being covered up like they have been his whole life. He is a grown man now and reality needs to smack him in the face, no more protecting the wimp. Also IPP status would automatically come with security and I’ll be damned if I’m paying taxes to cover paid security for that little shit, his Ho and two dolls …. No way!

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I've often wondered if our much missed Frida was the Queen. I love the idea that Her Majesty would be sat chuckling to herself as those posts were created.

And I'm tempted to think that our beloved @Nuttynana is Camilla.

But I think if any of them were to be here, it would be Zara and her hubby. And I don't think they'd post very often.

When they get older, I can see George, Charlotte and Louis all here. Loving every minute.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
For those of you who don’t speak French I will translate for you.

“Look at all the money these grifters have spent!! What. The. Fuck?!?!
Sac le blur!!! How are they getting away with this and how can I get my hands on some of it since I can’t retire at 62 now and must wait till I’m 64?!?!

Merde! Merde! Merde!!!
😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart