Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
"Despite being the Duchess of Sussex, ho is a mom first" What a stupid thing to say. Every mother is a mother first as much as they can be. And why would being a Duchess stop her from doing stuff anyway? It's not like she has to work. Ridiculous.

Great new thread and title, loved the poll.
It's also Mum shaming all the Mums who have to work on their child's birthday, or those who have to be away from their children

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If Haz has accepted his invite after back and forth to find where he's going to sit, do we think the RF conceded to his request regarding seating?

I personally think they will tell him one thing about seating but on the day be ushered to a seat behind a candle. Though if if he is a COS he will have to sit with the other COS?

Perhaps he will get his way with seating but then the cameras not focus on him much at all.

Regarding the question from previous thread about how we feel about Meghan not coming, I am torn. I am glad she's not, because then she can't pull any moves at the event itself. Hopefully the focus will be on the actual crowning. However part of me wanted her to come so she could be really booed by the public for her behaviour, but then again she'd interpret that as racism and never accept her wrongdoing in all of this.

Reactions: 54

Thalia

VIP Member
If she relaunches Tig it will disappear under all the coronation stuff.

So, I predict she will be photographed holding Aldi's hand with Lidl on her hip, backlit, legs akimbo, see-through skirt, 28 months pregnant and with short blonde hair :unsure: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I don't think Catherine PoW is that loose lipped to anyone to say that, especially so boldly. She might have a bitch with William in private about the nightmare in laws but who wouldnt, it reeks of they're (m&co/ markle supporting press) trying to deflect onto her and make C look bad as usual. TB is stirring the pot a bit in the wrong direction there.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
So while Catherine's ancestors were fighting to free the slaves, Shola's were accumulating wealth from selling them.

And Shola has the audacity.

I wish someone would do extensive research about her ancestors, how much they made and their exact role in slavery. She needs to be brought down several pegs.
Yes, maybe she should pay reparations for her ancestors' crimes 🤔

Though to be honest, I wish talks of reparations would cease, noone alive today (except human traffickers) is a slave owner, we can't control what people did before we were born. We can learn, but we shouldn't be vilified from what people did before us. Shola and others should realise this too and stop making everything about race. Sometimes the public dislike a celebrity because they (the celeb) is an arsehole. Shola and others need to realise that we don't have to worship someone just because of their race. If Meghan had behaved well she'd probably be more beloved than Catherine, but we realised quite quickly what a selfish woman Meghan is. We have eyes, we are not stupid. It's abusive to force people to support someone just because.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Could someone please help me with KCIII statement of being immensely proud of harold? Is he proud of his choice of Halloween costumes? His brillant usage of racial slurs.? His virgin stallion skills? His ability to be a gentlemen about his lady experiences skills?His exquisite skill at tetris? His fashion choices? His crayon skills? His lying skills? His baseless cruelty? His ability to ignore his Grandfather's suffering whilst giggling after his oprah interview? His ability to ignore how deathly ill his Grandmother- the longest serving Monarch of England skills and to stubbornly refuse to visit her so he can have a day off on his busy hey pay me European tour skills?His capacity to function-ish while high as a kite? His ability to survive a broken necklace? His high heels? His acting skills? His avarice? His stupidities? His cringey scrotum like bald pate? His financial planning? His work ethic? His ability to to ignore his vulgar mate's scratching of lady parts in public skills? His sychophantic therapist relationship skills? His hand gestures? His umbrella skills? His ironing skills? His gray T-Shirts? His shushing of small children skills? His seal opera skills? His flashing of naked bottom in Vegas skills? His tequilla sucking skills? His taste in women? His ability to wound polo ponies skill? His ability to fall off of polo pony skills? His D cup man boobs? His ginger pubs on the soap skills? Ohl I know, it's his timely response to invitation skills-right?????

Sometime, just sometimes I feel sorry for smeagol because she has to live with haz.

This is apparently what he said:

1681523874070.png

Richard Palmer has hearing problems (I am being polite; he's a fucking hater) he needs to be retired.

He is the same person who added the "like in Africa and Asia" quote to Prince William's remarks about Ukraine when William said no such thing.

1681524109329.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

giraffetower

Meh. I can't see the RF "paying her off"

Why?

What is she going to do? Threaten to tell the world that her husband likes kinky stuff, has anger issues, weird todger/mummy issues ( often simultaneously!), does drugs and hates his father and brother, unless they pay her loadsa money?

Oh wait.

🤣 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I still think Chuck made the biggest mistake not taking a far more decisive, early, ruthless stance on this: I would bet not one single other person on the invite list had the audacity to reply with negotiation demands, terms and conditions. We'll Jill Biden perhaps, but no one cares if she comes so those faxes were ignored. It should have been 1) invite, adults only, 2) rsvp date 3) security 28 days date and that's it. You snooze, you lose. Page 45 of Debrett's (I made that page up, but you get what I'm saying). This was utterly obscene. All of it.

• Heart

D. A.

VIP Member

The second comment about too much PR sums it up for me - she is going to go nuclear now I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
BIB

No, I don't think you're wrong.

Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:

Remember, Clarence House co-operated with him on his first Charles book.

I feel for William and Catherine because there's definitely some kind of a "narrative" coming from somewhere. Suddenly all the RRs are singing variations of the same tune.

We seem to be coming full circle back to "Poor Wee Hazza."

And if William has to be made into an obstinate villain, then so be it. Never mind Spare, NF, Oprah, the Catherine-bashing, etc. Water under the bridge.

You can see it in the other pieces from CT, Roya, etc.

Charles "pleased". Camilla "forgiving". William "pragmatic", ie the roadblock to a full-on, happy-clappy family reunion.

What next? The balcony for "Darling Boy"? I wouldn't be surprised.

If I were William, I'd call myself Duke of Cornwall, bugger off somewhere rural with Catherine, the kids and the Duchy, and live a quiet life as a landowner.

Leave the rest to it, and see how long the Monarchy's support lasts without W&C's popularity propping it up.

JMO
I will be fucking livid if William gives so much as an inch. I am a grudge holder, appeasement and being the bigger person isn’t in my make up and giving into that snivelling ginger cunt and forgetting his appalling behaviour makes my blood pressure steam .

We can’t let William bugger off anyway because Mad Harold will be poisoning Charles’ earl grey .

• Heart
Reactions: 51

willbiteback

Chatty Member

The second comment about too much PR sums it up for me - she is going to go nuclear now I think 🤔
I’m so glad she’s not attending. The US Weekly coverage ticked me off good - Meg and maternal doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. And she wouldn’t miss her son’s birthday for the world - she does realize children are portable, right?? And “despite being the Duchess of Sussex” she is first and foremost a mom - what, that hour a week she spends Duchessing makes the mom part hard? And could somebody clear up some confusion for me - I’m suddenly reading references to the titles the children were “granted.” I was under the impression that Harry and Meg just sort of grabbed those titles via press release.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Could someone please help me with KCIII statement of being immensely proud of harold? Is he proud of his choice of Halloween costumes? His brillant usage of racial slurs.? His virgin stallion skills? His ability to be a gentlemen about his lady experiences skills?His exquisite skill at tetris? His fashion choices? His crayon skills? His lying skills? His baseless cruelty? His ability to ignore his Grandfather's suffering whilst giggling after his oprah interview? His ability to ignore how deathly ill his Grandmother- the longest serving Monarch of England skills and to stubbornly refuse to visit her so he can have a day off on his busy hey pay me European tour skills?His capacity to function-ish while high as a kite? His ability to survive a broken necklace? His high heels? His acting skills? His avarice? His stupidities? His cringey scrotum like bald pate? His financial planning? His work ethic? His ability to to ignore his vulgar mate's scratching of lady parts in public skills? His sychophantic therapist relationship skills? His hand gestures? His umbrella skills? His ironing skills? His gray T-Shirts? His shushing of small children skills? His seal opera skills? His flashing of naked bottom in Vegas skills? His tequilla sucking skills? His taste in women? His ability to wound polo ponies skill? His ability to fall off of polo pony skills? His D cup man boobs? His ginger pubs on the soap skills? Ohl I know, it's his timely response to invitation skills-right?????

Sometime, just sometimes I feel sorry for smeagol because she has to live with haz.
He only said he was proud of him for completing his Sandhurst training.
He didn’t say he was proud of anything he had done after that.
All comments need to be taken in the context in which they were said

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I don’t understand why some seem to be allowing themselves to be driven mad by every new headline. I don’t trust anything that isn’t announced by BP or actual confirmed actions taken.

It’s all either:
- a grifting ‘royal reporter’ lying through their teeth / putting their own assumptions out as fact
- a grifting BP employee who probably works as a kitchen pot washer and has as much contact with the principals as I do with my dentist
- a grifting newspaper ‘journalist’ spinning pure deliberate click bait meant to wind people up
- sourced straight from the champion grifters at Toilet Towers!

When it comes to the media, a pinch of salt will not do. People need to be taking what they read with bloody tonnes of it!
1681629136492.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
I'm ready for the Coronation, I've got about forty foot of hand knitted bunting to put up in the shop, three barrels of cheesy poofs in a secret location (hidden from hamsters) a bottle each of Mateus Rose, Blue Nun, Liebfraumilch, Black Tower, Harvey's Bristol cream, 2 bottles of Pomagne and Asti Spumante. And I've ordered someone with a wheelbarrow to get me home.

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
Ooooh 🤩

Massive achievement, there were some great suggestions in the last thread !

Maybe they should all post them again in this thread to get another shot. Shame to let them go to waste ...
The title is a good old classic, the best as it is, similar to “recollections may vary” hahah.

Thanks @Shushex for a lovely summary and a new fred. Actually, most of the title suggestions made me chuckle (for your own sake, if you are drinking coffee or tea, stop it for a moment), here we go, all suggestions:

- Ain’t it fabby, Meg won’t be at the Abbey
- Coronation Chicken
- Meg, you're persona non grata
- Transatlantic Coronation Chicken Ping Pong
- Harold’s flying solo coz he’s got major FOMO
- Thank God we are 'Spared' her stupid smirk.
- Charlotte has spoken, you're not coming!
- Oh no, the 2 bit ho don't get to go!
- A meg free zone will now not lower the tone!
- Coronation Chicken, for Smeg with a side of strychnine!
- Now we can all cheer, as she won't be here
- Zippitydooda zippityey my oh my it’s a wonderful day-the Smeg has been grounded!
- Harry's going solo so that his wife can go YOLO!

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I don't understand about the to'ing and fro'ing across the Atlantic though i must admit. Why enable them to do that, or keep on pandering, no they should have just gone "email a list of your demands" the demands sent back, and replied to with a simple "Nope." End of. The grey suits have allowed them to create the will they wont they for weeks, what's to negotiate, you get an invite you either attend as is or you dont, wanting to know where he will sit? Or whose behind him? It's always been about control with them two and when they dont get to control it they spit their dummies. Harry may as well stay at home too wherever that is, noone needs to have to look at his churlish smelt a a fart face throughout, on whats supposed to be a happy occasion.

• Heart

moodykitten

I'm don't buy any of this crap that "Royal Reporters" are putting out right now. They don't have the "Will then or won't they" narrative anymore so this is the new thing to drive clicks, even if they are enraged clicks.

• Haha
  • Heart