Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Yes, maybe she should pay reparations for her ancestors' crimes 🤔
ITV need to be fined for constantly paying a race-baiter to appear on their show. I thought ITV was all about 'mental health' etc. etc. What a load of old shite, it's a money-making commercial enterprise. Without Piers Moron GMB is worthless shite anyway ... who the hells cares what Adil Ray thinks about anything, or even worse that dumb weatherman who wants to be a famous celebrity (and fails), Ranvir too ... these people of colour are as racist as anyone on tv right now! Well, they appear to be ... I think they are probably just playing a role because they are petrified of being 'cancelled'. That makes them even worse for me, they are fake and have no real beliefs other than saying whatever is fashionable in order to remain on TV. Just like the 'actress' Lorraine Kelly, and Kate 'I think I'll hang onto my tv career by exploiting my sick husband' Garrawank. GMB is such a duplicitous crock of steaming horseshit and so are the majority of slow-learners who present it and appear on it, especially white-slaver wannabe Dr. Shouty Shama-lama-ding-dong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I believe that Hazno will be well protected from any possible booing or protests (as Smegz would have been if she showed up). The public won't be given the opportunity to upstage the day with protests against him.

Hazno will be taken in and out of the venue by a car with blacked out windows and use of a secret entrance that the public have no access to. He'll be so protected and surrounded by security and secret service staff that he'll hardly be able to breathe without them monitoring his every move.
Agree with this. But it makes me mad why they are still protecting him. They should allow the public to express their disdain for the man baby

Reactions: 58

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I have to say I think that mocking Harold's concern about the seating arrangements seems a tad hypocritical from you lot.
Do you seriously expect me to believe that if one of you got an invite to the Coronation you wouldn't be straight on the phone?

Tattler: Oh hi, I was just wondering about where I'll be sitting.
Flunky: And why is that Madam?
Tattler: Well, I'm a bit naughty. I'll need someone close by to keep an eye on me. Preferably someone with military training.
Flunky: In that case, perhaps, it would be better if Madam did not attend. We are rather oversubscribed.
Tattler: Even better, I could sit on his lap!
Flunky (fighting to remain polite): Whose lap Madam?
Tattler: You know, the one assigned to keep me out of trouble (muffled laughter).
Flunky: It is usual for guests to sit with their spouses. May I take your name please Madam?
Tattler: Er.......Mrs Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Thompson!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

TheTacoLifeChoseMe

I think that the Jubilee last year cemented their status among the family as rank outsiders. That must have really pissed them off being sat behind "lesser" Royals in St Pauls Cathedral and they had no intention of repeating the experience again. And well done to the powers that be for saying No, you're no longer working Royals and don't get a seat in the front row or get to be one of the last people to enter/first to leave.

I must admit to being perplexed as to why he wants to be there though, and frozen out again.
And I'm perplexed as to why they want the children to have royal titles but not make the effort for the children to be with the family on the biggest royal event for 70 years! Surely these children are going to grow up asking why they are Prince and Princess but were never allowed to even meet the royal family or be with them for any significant events?!

Reactions: 57

knoddle

VIP Member
Could someone please help me with KCIII statement of being immensely proud of harold? Is he proud of his choice of Halloween costumes? His brillant usage of racial slurs.? His virgin stallion skills? His ability to be a gentlemen about his lady experiences skills?His exquisite skill at tetris? His fashion choices? His crayon skills? His lying skills? His baseless cruelty? His ability to ignore his Grandfather's suffering whilst giggling after his oprah interview? His ability to ignore how deathly ill his Grandmother- the longest serving Monarch of England skills and to stubbornly refuse to visit her so he can have a day off on his busy hey pay me European tour skills?His capacity to function-ish while high as a kite? His ability to survive a broken necklace? His high heels? His acting skills? His avarice? His stupidities? His cringey scrotum like bald pate? His financial planning? His work ethic? His ability to to ignore his vulgar mate's scratching of lady parts in public skills? His sychophantic therapist relationship skills? His hand gestures? His umbrella skills? His ironing skills? His gray T-Shirts? His shushing of small children skills? His seal opera skills? His flashing of naked bottom in Vegas skills? His tequilla sucking skills? His taste in women? His ability to wound polo ponies skill? His ability to fall off of polo pony skills? His D cup man boobs? His ginger pubs on the soap skills? Ohl I know, it's his timely response to invitation skills-right?????

Sometime, just sometimes I feel sorry for smeagol because she has to live with haz.

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

So this week, the only way she can "prioritise her children" is by cancelling Archie's Frogmore birthday party and stay in Montecito?

Hmmm.

So "Super-mom" will only acknowledge her children's heritage, family and the institution that gave them those precious titles if mommy dearest can sit at the front with the working Royals? Not a few rows back with the rest of the Royal family. Even though she isn't a working Royal any more.

Nice to know she puts the kids first, anyways. :unsure: :rolleyes:

I'm sure they won't resent her for their lack of connection with family ( both sides) when they are older. The lack of parties and Christmas with cousins, or maybe playing in actual castles and running around private 50,000 acre estates and BBQ's with Grandpa in the school holidays. Or when they learn they could have had 3rd row tickets to a prestigious historical event. Not even all of our parliament has scored an invite, their spouses are not invited. And they will be sitting further back. To get ANY seat is a privilege. But apparently, Mommy has refused anything other than equal billing with the working Royals.

This isn't prioritising her kids. This is being actively selfish towards those children.

Because mommy didn't get what she wanted, the kids will not have the chance to be part of history ( or part of their family) They could have met world leaders. They could have played with cousins.

Oh well, Archie can still have that "star-studded" birthday party back in California. Guest list: Granny Doria

• Sad
  • Sick

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The unconscious bias thing is going to be her racist axe to grind: that Archie wasn't being held in the same position as George? Racism. They expected & demanded to be treated in all respects as W and Kate and their kids. And their narrative for the next 10 yrs will be to demonstrate to the world the refusal by the monarchy of holding them all as equals to the Wales crew is proof that the BRF and all RFs worldwide are obsolete, racist, bigoted, biased, archaic and must be dismantled in this era of equity and equality. Just you watch. "The institution is and institution completely based on inequality and fighting against any concept of equality"
But it was OK for both William AND Harry to be treated differently to Peter, Zara, Bea, Eugenie, Louise and James. All eight were equally loved grandchildren of the Monarch but only two were children of the next Monarch.
It's the same situation, Charles has five grandchildren but three of them are children of the next Monarch. So yes, there should be some difference but all equally loved.
---
Question for the Harkles. Doesn’t this sadden you in any way? To know that you have deprived your children of this sort of relationship with grandparents through your own petty spite and vindictiveness?
If it doesn’t then you have stone where your hearts should be and when your kids grow up this is going to come back and bite you on the arse.
I guarantee it.

I always think that as Louis is walking to Grandpa, Charlotte is thinking "thank god for a bit of peace and quiet" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Question for the Harkles. Doesn’t this sadden you in any way? To know that you have deprived your children of this sort of relationship with grandparents through your own petty spite and vindictiveness?
If it doesn’t then you have stone where your hearts should be and when your kids grow up this is going to come back and bite you on the arse.
I guarantee it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Chita

VIP Member
I think that the Jubilee last year cemented their status among the family as rank outsiders. That must have really pissed them off being sat behind "lesser" Royals in St Pauls Cathedral and they had no intention of repeating the experience again. And well done to the powers that be for saying No, you're no longer working Royals and don't get a seat in the front row or get to be one of the last people to enter/first to leave.

I must admit to being perplexed as to why he wants to be there though, and frozen out again.

I still think there is something legal we don't know about. That he has to attend unless he wants his status removed by Act of Parliament.

I also think the organisers have known for months that only Harry would attend (quite a few journalists said as much) and all the 'will they/wont they" stuff is purely clickbait for ad revenue and to sell papers.

Thanks for new thread and fab title.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I hope Camilla and Catherine wear the most beautiful gowns and tiaras now. This event hasn't happened for 70 years, so give us the pomp. We know that the tiaras exist already so it's not an extra expense. Get them out and use them, I say!

Oh I do hope so, but I want to see more bling, more females dressed in the ivory dresses and tiaras or coronets. So as well as Camilla and Catherine, I would include Anne, Sophie, Zara, Louise and even little Charlotte.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Invictus

Chatty Member

A royal expert claims that Kate Middleton put the kibosh on Meghan Markle attending King Charles’ coronation.

“We must all be grateful that Kate, in the end I think, prevented Meghan from coming and said she ‘wouldn’t have her there under any circumstances,’” former BBC journalist Tom Bower said on GB News Wednesday.

Bower alleges that the Princess of Wales also gave Markle a warning: “If she [Meghan] did come, she’d have to sit at the back.”

I don't buy this for a single second. It sounds exactly like the usual Smegs bs who thinks all relationships with women are like being in the 8th grade

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'd like the 'divorce' to be between the harkles and the rest of the world. :LOL:

Also, whoever came up with the 'Supermarket 4' is a genius. Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I have another, far more grim, theory as to why they wanted the seating arrangement: they would leak it to the newly inspired/emboldened (thanks Joe, you zombie cunt) IRA. They are desperate for money, they are "one plane crash away from the throne", Chuck hasn't made any much necessary changes to the LoS or CoS placements or titles. A coronation tragedy and all their problems go away, they are on the throne and the monarchy /cash cow is theirs until they say so. Horrible thought but honestly at this point the corruption, the desperation, the total lack of scruples, accountability, karma etc... anything is possible.

• Wow
  • Angry