Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I hope Camilla and Catherine wear the most beautiful gowns and tiaras now. This event hasn't happened for 70 years, so give us the pomp. We know that the tiaras exist already so it's not an extra expense. Get them out and use them, I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Mancunian for the winning title.

As Princess Charlotte said:

image-7a061c8a38.jpeg

Disclaimer: for all newcomers, welcome!
we are nice and fun people here. it's true we're liberal with our use of swear words, but we never swear at each other.
we respect everyone's opinions and everyone's freedom to have an opinion, even if we don't particularly agree with said opinion.
we love to snark at the Montecito Overseas because:
  1. they're hypocrites
  2. they can't keep their lies straight
  3. they bask in media attention although they allegedly "want privacy".
  4. they're vacuous serial bandwagoners.
  5. they're hypocrites.
  6. they use bot farms, brigading and other dodgy techniques to silence their online critics.
  7. they overuse the r-card.
  8. they're hypocrites.
there's an extended wiki with all the details and inside jokes, in case you feel we're starting to speak in code.

have fun with us and tattle on!

Old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 92

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
If Haz has accepted his invite after back and forth to find where he's going to sit, do we think the RF conceded to his request regarding seating?

I personally think they will tell him one thing about seating but on the day be ushered to a seat behind a candle. Though if if he is a COS he will have to sit with the other COS?

Perhaps he will get his way with seating but then the cameras not focus on him much at all.

Regarding the question from previous thread about how we feel about Meghan not coming, I am torn. I am glad she's not, because then she can't pull any moves at the event itself. Hopefully the focus will be on the actual crowning. However part of me wanted her to come so she could be really booed by the public for her behaviour, but then again she'd interpret that as racism and never accept her wrongdoing in all of this.
IMO the fact he accepted so late and it’s just him means that they didn’t get anything they wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Cassandra333

VIP Member
"Despite being the Duchess of Sussex, ho is a mom first" What a stupid thing to say. Every mother is a mother first as much as they can be. And why would being a Duchess stop her from doing stuff anyway? It's not like she has to work. Ridiculous.

Great new thread and title, loved the poll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I really do think when TW went after Haznoballs she had manifested the life of Princess Grace of Monaco, you know…the actress and the Prince. She thought she would be on a par with European royalty, living in a pink palace and adored by the peasants. Instead what she got was a bald drug addled man child with ginger whiskers living of his dead mothers name and inheritance. I hope their fall from grace echoes around Westminster Abbey like a loud fart during the anointing. Pointless pair of gobshites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I never liked Harry, I always thought he was a self entitled, unattractive idiot.

Whilst he was lauded as a 'playboy' desirable Prince, I thought he was unpleasant , deeply unattractive and it had shades of the Emperors New Clothes

The way he spoke and humiliated the journalist Rhiannon Mills just turned my stomach and was the final straw for me. :mad:

He is repellent and if he wasn't a part of the BRF he wouldn't have ever got a look in with any right thinking individual of either sex.

He has mental issues, that I don't deride, what I do loathe is his spite filled rants and blatant lies. He met his match in Ms. Markle, birds of a feather and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Dutchess of Edinburgh “Charlotte don’t look now it’s behind you”
Princess Charlotte “ for god sake here she comes the big tit”
View attachment 2102684
The biggest tell in this picture for me, and those taken in the days/weeks before and after is the age on the senior royal ladies faces. We lost my mum in law at Christmas and I aged about 10 years in seconds, honestly it shocked me. And my sister in law was the same and so were our ‘married ins’ we looked grief etched, aged, weary and desolate for a long time and I found I looked haggard because I developed jowls from 24/7 bedside vigils and lack of nourishment and minding out for my husband, my brother and my children and everyone else especially my father in law. I ran on empty for so long and it’s only now that my appearance has gone back to pre-Christmas.

Grief guts you - even my hands and forearms suffered. I can see it on Sophie, Catherine and camilla - George and Charlotte too. Nothing on that bitch says grief. I am not shy or concerned with using an aesthetician but even she said no amount of injectibles would cover my grief and nor would she administer them until I returned back to feeling life again.

this was my absoluteline in the sand with Walmart. DO NOT faux grieve our Queen. How fucking dare you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If Charles wants to reconcile with his son in private, and welcome him back into the family and invite him for Christmas etc then that’s his business. He’d be a mug, but it’s his business. What should NOT happen however is Harry being allowed to do any more interviews, books, series, and Meghan (whether still his wife or divorced) should be banned from speaking to the press/writing a book again. She’s already had her say in her Oprah interview, she’s had her free speech moment.

If Harry wants to get back in with Papa then that’s it, no more digs, no more feuds and he should respect Will and Kate and never seek to undermine them again. He must only make a public appearance if it is family funeral or wedding. He must not do any royal duties. He must live in a very modest apartment and only be afforded minimal cash from his Papa (not millions, or better yet, get a bloody job!). He must go through rehab properly, to set a better example to the flatpacks. He can be forgiven by his family but he still must feel the consequences of his GLOBAL undermining of his family and the RF as a whole.

Let’s not forget what he has done the past few years is treason, and in centuries past, such treacherous idiots have been sent to the tower or executed. He’s bloody lucky that there seems to be no criminal repurcussions here. Anyone else would have been incarcerated by now for making up lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I'm sick of this bullshit that rich women pull like "EVEN THO she's the duchess, she's a mom first!" Do they think that other women are just out there callously taking jobs so they can avoid their children? All mothers are mothers first, it's just most people need to work to live, they don't have the luxury of staying off work to run barefoot through the chicken coop with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Happy Lady

VIP Member
You are so right on about grief and aging, @Amiyaya 😔 When I lost my Love in a tragic accident, it gutted me. I was 55 then, and in a year (or less) I looked like I’d aged 10+ years. B4 that everyone said I looked 40. I cried SO much, barely ate, and I was just completely wrecked. Going on three years now I’m in a better place, but the last couple years have still been tough. (And I just lost someone so dear to me, and had I been in the mindset to date again, it would have been him.) 😔
No cosmetic procedures for me, but I’m better in my noggin & that’s what’s most important. (I’m never dating again.)
Anyway, I agree w/you. The ladies of the RF do show the stress MM has put them through in addition to losing Prince Phillip and the late Queen. But, in the end, everyone will be ok because, well…love endures ❤
---

It’s actually the 3rd, so if the Internet wants to give me a crown for that? That’s nice! 🥰

I am really sorry to hear of your sad news. I was 47 when my husband died, and like you didn't sleep or eat properly for ages, and never thought about another man in my life. However, after a few years, when both my kids were away from home at Uni, I was so terribly lonely. I did meet another man, we live together and I'm now enjoying life again. Seventeen years since meeting him I can now look back and be thankful that he came into my life.

I'm sharing my story with you because if you do meet someone else, take it slowly and enjoy their company, then see where it takes you. Life can be very lonely and having someone to share it with is great. Forget about aging because when happy, we look good and can even shed a few years too. Enjoy time spent with friends, laugh and be happy. And if another man does happen to step into your life, then that's something else.

Have a good life, keep posting with us, and lol because we all need a good laugh. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If Haz has accepted his invite after back and forth to find where he's going to sit, do we think the RF conceded to his request regarding seating?

I personally think they will tell him one thing about seating but on the day be ushered to a seat behind a candle. Though if if he is a COS he will have to sit with the other COS?

Perhaps he will get his way with seating but then the cameras not focus on him much at all.

Regarding the question from previous thread about how we feel about Meghan not coming, I am torn. I am glad she's not, because then she can't pull any moves at the event itself. Hopefully the focus will be on the actual crowning. However part of me wanted her to come so she could be really booed by the public for her behaviour, but then again she'd interpret that as racism and never accept her wrongdoing in all of this.
I believe that Hazno will be well protected from any possible booing or protests (as Smegz would have been if she showed up). The public won't be given the opportunity to upstage the day with protests against him.

Hazno will be taken in and out of the venue by a car with blacked out windows and use of a secret entrance that the public have no access to. He'll be so protected and surrounded by security and secret service staff that he'll hardly be able to breathe without them monitoring his every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Thalia

VIP Member
The title is a good old classic, the best as it is, similar to “recollections may vary” hahah.

Thanks @Shushex for a lovely summary and a new fred. Actually, most of the title suggestions made me chuckle (for your own sake, if you are drinking coffee or tea, stop it for a moment), here we go, all suggestions:

- Ain’t it fabby, Meg won’t be at the Abbey
- Coronation Chicken
- Meg, you're persona non grata
- Transatlantic Coronation Chicken Ping Pong
- Harold’s flying solo coz he’s got major FOMO
- Thank God we are 'Spared' her stupid smirk.
- Charlotte has spoken, you're not coming!
- Oh no, the 2 bit ho don't get to go!
- A meg free zone will now not lower the tone!
- Coronation Chicken, for Smeg with a side of strychnine!
- Now we can all cheer, as she won't be here
- Zippitydooda zippityey my oh my it’s a wonderful day-the Smeg has been grounded!
- Harry's going solo so that his wife can go YOLO!
Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

BlinkyBill

VIP Member

The second comment about too much PR sums it up for me - she is going to go nuclear now I think 🤔
She desperately desperately wanted to go -not for the significance of the Coronation occasion but for the 'Oscars' red carpet celebrity of it all - the ultimate event, gown, tiara, one of the stars, hob-nobbing with the elite and their deference to her HRH. She has been denied. There is going to be some massive kick-back - not necessarily on the day itself - but it will come, as it always has.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member

So while Catherine's ancestors were fighting to free the slaves, Shola's were accumulating wealth from selling them.

And Shola has the audacity.

I wish someone would do extensive research about her ancestors, how much they made and their exact role in slavery. She needs to be brought down several pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I found out yesterday from my dear friend's daughter, that because of his organ donation, two lives were saved. He lives on, and that makes me smile. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 61