Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can no longer find the article - it popped up as a Google notification on my phone about 10 mins ago - but it stated that Harry won't be in the cheap seats at the Coronation and that the King doesn't care about opinion polls 😡 Take it with a pinch of salt, but the sheer onslaught of these reconciliation articles is starting to grate

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
corrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrinationcorrination ,Harold you’re never ever ever going to be King !! how many can I add before I get bored .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will will probably be forced to be the bigger man and "make peace" 🤢 Until he is King, I suppose. My prediction of a Prodigal Son is looking more likely.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I believe that KC and Harry might have had a phone call to clear the air before the coronation.
Do I believe KC rolled over, begged his son to come, apologised. No way.
He probably said he was welcome to join the family but no tantrums. Do not upset my wife and your brother. Keep a low profile. And do not bring Meghan because it’s my coronation, not hers.
Harry probably agreed because his life is falling apart and he is grasping at his last link with his family.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
What this really feels like is panic, and not on the part of the RF. Folks seem to be going at Charles, but what brought this all about was his not really giving in and his stance on not being a bank to fund. Now there's a lot of spin aimed at William and Catherine...guess what? The Harkles are still spinning, still planting stories, just shifting away from Charles and Camilla...the holder of purse strings. The RF will carry on, William and Catherine will carry on, and I don't think for a minute Charles doesn't know what's happening. I do think he's a father and prominent figure stuck in a no win situation, but very much aware of public sentiment. All these latest stories speak to begging and having fucked around and found out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Side note:

they've put crowns on Colin the Caterpillar

Side side note: interesting that the crowns pop up within a link...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Forlorn Fergie? More like foghorn Fergie. I don't get why anyone thinks she should attend. Anne's ex and Peter Phillips ex won't be going either

Forlorn Fergie? Sarah Ferguson looks solemn after coronation snub # via https://android.com

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What this really feels like is panic, and not on the part of the RF. Folks seem to be going at Charles, but what brought this all about was his not really giving in and his stance on not being a bank to fund. Now there's a lot of spin aimed at William and Catherine...guess what? The Harkles are still spinning, still planting stories, just shifting away from Charles and Camilla...the holder of purse strings. The RF will carry on, William and Catherine will carry on, and I don't think for a minute Charles doesn't know what's happening. I do think he's a father and prominent figure stuck in a no win situation, but very much aware of public sentiment. All these latest stories speak to begging and having fucked around and found out.
I think they've got it all wrong, it's Will and Catherine they should be sucking up to. They will be holding the purse strings for a lot longer than Charles will.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else getting candle ads on Tattle ? I think they’ve been listening to us before MM announced she wasn’t coming and we realised there’s no need for candles!
---

At their young age doubt they’d be asked to the ceremony but they absolutely should be there for the weekend though I’m delighted that she’s not coming. Those poor kids probably recognise Charles.
Quoting myself as I meant to say the kids probably don’t recognise Charles!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Why does anyone think Fergie should be there?!
This is a bonkers story( much like Fergie) there are 2000 seats,that is really not many when you factor in who has to come.The Dukes around the country are already pissed off that they haven’t been invited,they would be apoplectic if Fergie who was peddling stories about the Queen’s corgis last week rocked up.

Reactions: 34
Their PR is persuasive and pervasive, isn't it?

7 decades of dutiful service and our Queen was diminished to a "racist" Which must have caused her much sadness.

And now the PR tells us that Charles is suddenly forgiving (that & the numerous articles, interviews and NF footage slagging off his life's work and family)? And is now bringing the pair back into the fold?

Colour me suspicious, but I don't believe it.

• Heart
The grammar is 👌 and I am too exhausted and busy to try making sense of the article. I did give it a good try for five minutes.

IMG_20230417_000314.jpg

The link to it:

It's interesting how many Indian publications are publishing articles about the Harkles. Hindustan Times is a leading national daily newspaper, though their 'royal writer' is decidedly pro-Smarkles. Pinkvilla is a popular entertainment news/gossip website. Again pro-Smarkles. But they seem to have suddenly stepped up the coverage.

Could just be them trying to cash in on the Coronation, could be trying to rile up Indians because the Koh-i-Noor etc are being brought up again (elections next year 😉), or could be that Sunshine Sucks is back to riling up/getting sympathy from the former colonies.

ETA: I don't know what stories, if any, the print/e-papers are carrying. Websites work a bit differently, and somewhat separately from the print.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I read that as catfish slippers and somehow it seemed like something the Gruesomes would do 😂😂

Are you going to hire a photographer or photo-editor? And no vegan microgreen fingered finger 'food', I hope. We've already got @Scotch Mist and @Bobble22 in a tussle over cheesy poofs. Poor Bobble can do without hordes of hangry Tattlers descending upon their coronation stash 😂
Perfect for H&M manky hooves
1681670926158.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.