Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk on here about whether the children are real/dolls etc, can't a USA tattler just look up their birth registrations on the equivalent to the General Register Office indexes, as can easily be done online with UK births? If American indexes are like UK ones( I have no idea) it could then be proven which quarter of which year each child was registered and would stop all the speculation.

Reactions: 14
Coronation. I don't get one. :confused:
Is because I said I wasn't a monarchist the other day?
Oh it arrived after I posted?
and now it's gone again
It's back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this talk on here about whether the children are real/dolls etc, can't a USA tattler just look up their birth registrations on the equivalent to the General Register Office indexes, as can easily be done online with UK births? If American indexes are like UK ones( I have no idea) it could then be proven which quarter of which year each child was registered and would stop all the speculation.
Yes. Would this also show the mother’s name if it was surogacy?

There’s a fake birth certificate you can find yourself online. This has been discussed. No Lilibet Diana was legally registered in LA.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes. Would this also show the mother’s name if it was surogacy?
I’m in Australia and the baby has to be adopted by the mother from the surrogate - does that give the baby two birth certificates or does it add an adoption to the actual certificate? So birth mother, then adoptive parents?
Could I be more confusing this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m in Australia and the baby has to be adopted by the mother from the surrogate - does that give the baby two birth certificates or does it add an adoption to the actual certificate? So birth mother, then adoptive parents?
Most thoughts lean towards no children but massive deception using silicone reborn dolls and photoshopped photos and children being ‘borrowed’ from friends or child actors. No one knows for sure though but that’s the theories and until someone shows me those kids I’ll keep believing they don’t exist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m adopted and my official certificate has my adoptive parents names on. I also have a birth certificate with my birth parents’ names on but it’s no use legally. So yes I have two birth certificates but only one is legally recognised

Reactions: 32

---
PW has no plans to reunite with H.
Why should he. Don't blame him one bit!

Harry and William 'have no plans for reunion during coronation visit' # via https://android.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Quoting my own post here. I had forgotten Archie was born in the UK. Have just found him on the GRO indexes, Archie Harrison Windsor registered in Westminster district in 2019, 2nd quarter of the year. So I wonder why some people think he doesn't exist?

Quoting my own post here. I had forgotten Archie was born in the UK. Have just found him on the GRO indexes, Archie Harrison Windsor registered in Westminster district in 2019, 2nd quarter of the year. So I wonder why some people think he doesn't exist?
Isn't their surname Mountbatten Windsor?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely lawyers are on standby by for this, for every book that names other individuals whoever they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Forgive my drawing skills, but it is official-haz is a butthead!!!!
1681688759061.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Been away from Tattle for personal reasons, just caught up on the last thread and it took most of that thread for me to realise that Tattle inserts the crown when you type coronation. I was so thick I thought everyone had access to a super new emoticon. 😁😁. Will creep away now and catch up on this thread.

now see that isn’t the reason at all. Very confused 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.