Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm don't buy any of this crap that "Royal Reporters" are putting out right now. They don't have the "Will then or won't they" narrative anymore so this is the new thing to drive clicks, even if they are enraged clicks.
It is all about clicks I agree. Very little of this stuff gets into the hard copies of the papers and goes onto the records or archives.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
No, no, no...why should it always be William's responsibility to make the concessions to his spoiled brat of a brother?!

Just listened to this as have been interested to hear others take on it and disappointed with the idea that Charles is pushing for Harry to be accepted and William is the baddie. I'd agree with that it is an appallingly messy interview - it's as if they don't quite get what the other is answering/questioning and speak at cross purposes.

Seems to be trying to go for a "chat" style rather than an "interview" style, but this highlights it isn't much fun listening to others chatting and why earplugs on the trains are useful!

So my take is that potentially there is talk of making a space for Harry to come back into the fold (family fold, not the working Royal fold) which I don't care about. When Jobson says if the King decides Harry has a place at a family event then William has to suck it up as he will swear to support the King. I expect Charles isn't minded to have Andrew at family events but is including him and tolerating it.

If that's all it is then I don't think the public care. The public do care about H at public events or representing us in any way. That's where there is a firm line and the RF would be wrong if they think that line can be blurred and we will forgive his treatment of his grandparents, selling secrets on his own brother and calling us a racist country etc. The public won't be forgetting any of that and the recent Telegraph comments section shows exactly why even if Charles wanted to move on, the public don't want the druggie loser shaking hands with us anymore in public.

Jobson is very clear that the titles should go and while A& L are to be considered able to use the P&P titles, that it's plain daft to be using them as they live in the US.

So overall my take on it is that yes some movement on "looking" as if the idea of Harry being able to return is put out into the public domain but that isn't the same as expecting it to happen. Ultimately preparing for when the titles are put into abeyance for the whole Harkle family after the Coronation (fingers crossed) that it is known that the King is warmly welcoming of H to family events and W will tolerate him and the titles are not any sort of "revenge". The UK have long known about slimming the RF down, so I guess it's for the International audience who aren't aware of this long held plan to slim down after the Queen.

We all know that M has a well planned exit in place. H will be the last to know and have to eventually get his head around the idea that his vicious jealousy has been whipped to a frenzied level by M's ambitions of becoming Hollywood Royalty. A thawing of relations with his father would be his only lifeline along with working on his drug dependency and pathological jealousy BUT no public role will be on offer.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t understand why some seem to be allowing themselves to be driven mad by every new headline. I don’t trust anything that isn’t announced by BP or actual confirmed actions taken.

It’s all either:
- a grifting ‘royal reporter’ lying through their teeth / putting their own assumptions out as fact
- a grifting BP employee who probably works as a kitchen pot washer and has as much contact with the principals as I do with my dentist
- a grifting newspaper ‘journalist’ spinning pure deliberate click bait meant to wind people up
- sourced straight from the champion grifters at Toilet Towers!

When it comes to the media, a pinch of salt will not do. People need to be taking what they read with bloody tonnes of it!
View attachment 2103829
Is that a pic of the Narkles coke stash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Frankly, King Charles is a fool if he’s pissing off his heir in siding with the not-even-spare-but-measly-number-five. Who knows what’s true and what’s not, but Charles has never really struck me as understanding other humans very well and I can imagine him making this mistake right now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

I am half asleep and read the headline as "H at the coronation: William is pregnant; Charles is pleased".

I thought what the feck is wrong with the typist, was there a little weed being passed around the office.

It all made sense once I read the bit under the photo.😜🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is he insisting on recognition for his children when all he's done for the past 3 years is bang on about it being a tit life, that they're all trapped and it brings "generational pain"? If it's all so terrible, and the "institution" is so bad, why would you voluntarily foist all of that on your own children just for them to potentially say the same things as you (& about you) in 20 years time? Oh that's right - 🤑🤑🤑🤑!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I do wonder who they’re looking at in this photo. I did not watch the reality show.
The thing that bothers me in this photo is why are none of them looking at Archie when it was his birthday as it seems strange that they aren't giving him any attention. In fact looking at this photo again nothing about it shows a 1st birthday as there is no birthday cake and no balloons and the whole photo just feels very empty to me as I don't see any birthday joy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.