Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Star
At last!
Do You Want To Meet The REAL Fergie, the Elusive Royal Power-Broker and Flame-Haired Princess!!!???
Thought not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have seen on twitter that it on this day last year the Invictus Games started in the Netherlands and although they have one picture of Harry from last year it is noticeable that they haven't mentioned anything of him since November when the trailer was released for this years Invictus Games. It is also noticeable that he hasn't been involved in any of the promo this year and from what I can see his friend JJ Chalmers is doing more for the Invictus Games than Harry as he is taking part in various events with the veterans.

Reactions: 35
I think this is what you are talking about - found it on Prince Harry won't be relegated to 'cheap seats' at King Charles Coronation (thenews.com.pk)

Despite all his attacks against the royal family, Harry is still an apple of his father's eye and won't be relegated to the 'cheap seats' at the coronation, according to a royal biographer.

Harry will reportedly remain in close proximity to key members of the Firm rather than positioned with other 'non-working' members.

Robert Jobson, rejecting the reports that royal family would relegate Harry to a backseat role at the event, said Harry will still be welcomed with open arms by his father.

"I don’t think he’ll be in ‘the cheap seats’, no." Jobson told journalist Camilla Tominey during an interview with GB News.

Sorry, gotta try it -

Coronation
Yes that was it - thank you! Thought it might've been deleted. Too much reconciliation tit flying about for my liking

Reactions: 24
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm's washing machine broke down, she bought another one but it's not working either. Two-hour drive with it in the car. Problems with power-cuts, and her generator rattles.

Guardian enquiry into 80M worth of royal jewellery that's not in the Royal Collection. B/W wondered if some might be in other castles in a safe, or may just not have been returned to the Royal Collection. The policy is that gifts to the Monarch become part of the Royal Collection and are held in trust for the Collection.
The Palace is refusing to explain who has custody, and declined to explain why they weren't in the Royal Collection. But may be added to it later. ....Something to do with a cut-off date, 1995?

Gossip escalating about the Stoat's Coronation attendance, and BookWorm at mo unable to verify any of it.
As the Stoat will travel with a therapist to see him through, and BP refused to pay for PA's guru, who will pay for the Stoat's?
Stoat threatening jpnot to attend if the atmosphere is as toxic as at HM's funeral, but B/W said the RF couldn't have done more for him. She hopes he's scanned and seated in front of Johnny.
KC may well face a few protesters himself, and polls suggest not too much enthusiasm for the event.
More later.
She also said, he could make trip to Court last week with no therapist, so why now? To face his family?

Reactions: 27
I can't wait for the Coronation just to watch the idiot son's behaviour, and any interaction he might have with the family

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't believe this for one moment, Listening to Valentine Low who is a respected journalist, says that relationships are at an all time low and not looking like it's going to improve any time soon ! So MM is busy stumping up PR again, and Leaking copy to the press, who love it for click bait :sick:
Not only that, but thanks to Harry’s book where he claimed Chuck and Camilla constantly brief the press against everyone, we’re supposed to be dumb enough assume - because the angle is very much ‘the king this, the king that’ - that the leaks are coming from the king’s camp rather than the west coast of California?

Reactions: 23
How long do they intend to continue with the invisible kids? What about when they're 15 or 16 and also surely Prince George, Louis, Charlotte and their rf cousins will be curious and start asking questions. Or does KC believe that they should grow up to never talk about them. It doesn't bode well
I agree about them not being able to hide the kids for ever but why do you blame Charlie? he can't force the gruesome's to bring their kids over, or can he? perhaps I've missed something. Parents call the shots were their kids are concerned usually. Maybe they do talk about them, maybe they have pictures of them we don't know about? Who knows really.

Reactions: 18
One more pic for tonight,..I've made a special KFC bucket for coronation day 😀😄 x ..

Resizer_16816789066091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ignoring the clickbait reporters - what have the RF actually done to accommodate Harry and Meghan? Not much

Refused half in half out
wished them well overseas
‘Not a bank’
Didn’t let Meghan travel to Balmoral
Declared prince of wales immediately to stop Harry Wales nonsense and give us a new Princess of Wales rather than Diana
Restricted them to a joint funeral walkabout only, no Netflix
Didn’t let him wear his uniform except at a vigil cos Andrew did but stood him at the foot of the coffin so no one saw him
No cenotaph wreath
No balcony at trooping, kids table room
No front row seats at Jubilee, MI5 recording scramblers
Excellent candle placement obscuring funeral pics
Took Frogmore away
Extended CoS to make it impossible Harry is called upon
Made Ed DofE so Harry can’t have it
No formal recognition of the People Prince and Princess apart from the website
Reiterated working royals status more important than traditional precedence

I will be disappointed if I am wrong but I think all of the concessions they wanted have been refused to Harry is only attending to remind Americans he is a member of the RF and to get some pictures. I think he will not stay for any celebrations as he is not wanted and no one will talk to him. Charles may want to to connect with his son, but only as a father. Coronation is a state occasion and I think that is being respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You're not wrong, even though you're tired. Hope you get better soon Chaotic x

I read recently that China is making stealthy but benign advances with a view to becoming the Head of the Commonwealth now that the beloved Queen has died. I don't know how serious this report is but I can well believe it. One good thing about The Donald, he saw the menace of China years ago.
Oh thank you ♥ Sometimes my brain likes to suspect itself. I've been feeling a bit drowsier than I should be, and at the time I wrote my post, I was feeling like I'd gotten into Sparry's stash. At least I assume that's what it feels like 😂

Knowing China, very possible. We've been staying friends with Russia because of China. Won't talk about the down low reality because that's the sort of stuff that gets one thrown in the Tower 😉

The Donald has been quite right on at least one other occasion that I can recall 😉 nasty! 😂

It sure seems like there is an uptick in the quantity and quality of the PR coming out of the Harkles camp since they brought Sunshine Sucks back. You can't turn around without something about them hitting you in the face. :confused:
Their enablers finally sprung for the non-economy package, it seems. Or the Smegs is tied up being kept 'busy' at SoHo Club elsewhere while the PR people run the campaign.

At least, that's a PR person's dream 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
corrination:mcorrination:mcorrination:mcorrination:mcorrination
Just testing. The Crown goes well with Willy Mushroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.