Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
If they had real children they'd have brought them to meet Gandad privately away from the press to protect their pricvaceee. Held Fffark's birthday in Frogmore, safe and secure.

The fact that they've not brought their children for a stay here for a few days during the Coronation to meet the family is final proof that there are no children to bring.
If they had children the Stoat family could have come over with Snakebite, seen Chuck and Camilla, taken a few real photos, and gone back. All away from the press.

But no. In the lunatic world of the Stoats and a complicit RF, they've managed the impossible - titles, recognition, LoS, money. All without a shot being fired and no proof of life. Again. Genius.
Yes to all of it! I stand with my FlatPack Truther sisters & brothers!
57736421-D8F0-4E02-8451-95330CABDA31.jpeg
And, since Rachel is staying away, from the Coronation let’s all celebrate with a musical interlude!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Weren’t they quoted as saying that THIS year…after they scourged the family and cashed in with their lies and treachery EVERYWHERE…that THIS year would be the year of reconciliation with the RF? I distinctly remember that comment…and now I think we see it in action.

This us why Walmart Wallis has gone quiet. This is why all the laudatory spin…”doesn’t want to detract”, “Birthday Mom” etc. This is why the Juggler is being allowed to attend alone. They desperately NEED back in! They have become the butt of jokes in the US…and another series of her Woke sermons will be as welcome as the Bud Light debacle.

We are watching the Reconciliation plan take shape….

What we are watching is yet another PR/lies/ 🐂💩 same ol' campaign by the reeks complete with Catherine and William are the bad guys. I don't believe any of it. The old art Jobson has a book to sell, the papers feed off the click bait and the reeks smirk and send money to sunshire sucks.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Are those two bumps on his forehead the result of someone trying to knock some sense into him?
Just duck off you creeping,cretinous,carping,crackheaded,crowface bleep.

Take your Douchess,head,deluded,deceitful,demanding,demeaning scrotom bleep of a wife and shove your heads up your scabby rectums and kiss your arseholes goodbye.

Not wanted,not liked and not worth a wet wank at a gay wedding!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
BIB
If they had real children they'd have brought them to meet Gandad privately away from the press to protect their pricvaceee. Held Fffark's birthday in Frogmore, safe and secure.

The fact that they've not brought their children for a stay here for a few days during the Coronation to meet the family is final proof that there are no children to bring.
If they had children the Stoat family could have come over with Snakebite, seen Chuck and Camilla, taken a few real photos, and gone back. All away from the press.

But no. In the lunatic world of the Stoats and a complicit RF, they've managed the impossible - titles, recognition, LoS, money. All without a shot being fired and no proof of life. Again. Genius.

Absolutely 100%. I'm hoping 🤞 that when the celebrations are over, this is what Lady C is referring to.

Imagine the scene. A meeting is being held with Charles, Cam, Wills, Anne, other royals and men in grey suits. Agenda item being the flatpacks. The decision around the table is the truth needs to come out - timing after coronation.

Action log - Charles to inform Haz at coronation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Haz goes into immediate therapy for being such a plank. Meanwhile Smegs goes missing (back to Daddy).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I reckon Harold will jet in get his money shot at the Coronation and then jet off back home and have big pictures of them having cake with Aldi and Lidl. I bet this pics have already been taken /set up and will be released 10 mins after his plane lands in LA . The papers will show them the next day with all the Corrie pics, so they will think they've played it smart and still in the public eye. Prats the pair of them.

I too love the "Supermarket 4". whoever thought that one up deserves a medal , Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl, I don't think these names are going to disappear quietly :ROFLMAO:
I'm hoping there's no 'money shot' at the Coronation. If Charles really wants one, he could have a photo taken with William and family and 25, keep it as a private photo, so 25 can't merch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Coronation

*Ignore me..... Just seeing if the crown works
Ignore me too
Coronation
---
It must appear after you've pressed Post Reply!

Coronation
Yup, I typed and waited but nothing until I'd actually posted it 👍
---
How long do they intend to continue with the invisible kids? What about when they're 15 or 16 and also surely Prince George, Louis, Charlotte and their rf cousins will be curious and start asking questions. Or does KC believe that they should grow up to never talk about them. It doesn't bode well
The whip smart one hasn't thought that far in advance 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
HG Tudor. Why are the children never seen.

HG Tudor lists about 5 reasons why a narc would keep her children hidden, and the possibiluty that they don't exist.
None of the scenarios HG listed would benefit the Stoats in any way, or account for the 4-year carefully calculated scam. The time for merching the children is long gone and the Stoats aren't planning a childrenswear line.

The dodgy photoshops and videos were calculated to be just that, dodgy and aimed at the RF. The Stoats have deliberately not shown anyone proof that the children are real. The RF knew from day one that Ffark was silicone,, but they gave in to the Stoat racism blackmail + receipts. The problem for the RF is that they legitimised them with titles and places in the LoS in the full knowledge they weren't legitimate. I believe the Stoats said they'd go to the States and do their own thing and leave the RF alone, were given money, but failed in the US and have been leeching ever since.

Any live appearances or confirmation of existence would have removed the Stoat hold over KC at a stroke, and this is why we've never seen proof of life.
There would be nobody more relieved than KC if the Ho arrived in the UK with two real grandchildren. The RF participation in the scam has been used to extort money, and the consequences of Chuck not going along with it would be catastrophic. This accounts for the kid gloves, protection and indulgence of the Stoats to this day, and it's not a Darling Boy scenario at all. They should have been cut down years ago, but BP has given ground every time and we've not seen the end of this yet.

It's very convoluted and twisted thinking, but she's a narc. It was a fiendishly clever plot but it's worked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
If I see another "reconciliation" story!! 🤣 🤣 If Charles wanted reconciliation, he'd have put them in the front row seats, he'd have allowed them on the balcony. In fact - as senior Royals, it would be protocol - and would be spun as such.

Instead , Charles has ripped up the Royal rule book and booted them into Middle Row status. Now ranking below a candle. The Spin is that Working Royals are the only ones who count, and seniority has gone out of the window.

Charles hasn't given an inch. They were firmly placed "overseas", made irrelevant in COS, turfed out of Frogmore, and completely ignored over the crass titles grab. No loving congratulatory message from the King. Just silence. Not even a photo on the desk during the Christmas Day Speech.

I don't think it occurred to the Sussexes, that they might not be forgiven. I bet they thought they could place strategic PR to chip away at public opinion and then wheedle their way back in. They thought they'd be lauded for telling their story, heroes for being brave and sharing their truth.

Instead we saw a huge backlash against them.

And the public outrage continues. We will not forgive or forget easily. I doubt Charles will, either. However we feel about Harry's disrespect towards his grandparents and their entire life's work, the family must feel it more deeply, surely? Oh and then his son called his beloved ( and fiercely loyal) Camilla a witch or WTTE. Oh and then is merching his mother's memory. How will that sit with William, I wonder?

I'd wager we might see more "I've talked to my dad" PR in the next few weeks. Heart-to heart. Pump-pump.

Followed by "he apologized to me" PR.

Time will show, I guess, whether it is true, or fabricated PR bullshit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I do wonder who they’re looking at in this photo. I did not watch the reality show.
The three of them are all looking down, seems to me that they may have been on a zoom call or perhaps the saddos were just happy to see the dogs at the party since no other person was in attendance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The three of them are all looking down, seems to me that they may have been on a zoom call or perhaps the saddos were just happy to see the dogs at the party since no other person was in attendance.
I think it is a posed set up - just like all the other Netfux photos - all the adults look at one spot, laugh, raise arms. Aldi oblivious.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why is he insisting on recognition for his children when all he's done for the past 3 years is bang on about it being a tit life, that they're all trapped and it brings "generational pain"? If it's all so terrible, and the "institution" is so bad, why would you voluntarily foist all of that on your own children just for them to potentially say the same things as you (& about you) in 20 years time? Oh that's right - 🤑🤑🤑🤑!!!
By insisting on further recognition of his mythical children, the Stoat intends to extort money from the RF. The whole Palace knows the Flatpacks are mythical, but Chuck is now being urged to toast Ffark's health at his Coronation on Ffark's birthday! Never mind that nobody knows when, where or IF Ffark was born.
It doesn't matter if the article about raising a glass to Ffark is real or not, the Palace has already said the Flatpacks are "too young" to attend the Coronation. Although mythical, mind.
You really couldn't make it up. What a bind Chuck's got himself into. There's no way out but honesty or abdication or falling ill.
I've offered to help, and hope someone at the Palace is reading this. No charge :)

• Sick
Reactions: 24
If I see another "reconciliation" story!! 🤣 🤣 If Charles wanted reconciliation, he'd have put them in the front row seats, he'd have allowed them on the balcony. In fact - as senior Royals, it would be protocol - and would be spun as such.
I'd wager we might see more "I've talked to my dad" PR in the next few weeks. Heart-to heart. Pump-pump.

Followed by "he apologized to me" PR.

Time will show, I guess, whether it is true, or fabricated PR bullshit.
Exactly this! The guff about “meaningful discussions” has come straight out of a Sussex mouth IMO. I’d be very surprised if there has even been a phone call between Git and KCIII, given that they record absolutely everything and the RF obvs made the decision not to give them anymore Netfux fodder after PP’s funeral. Why would the RF care about having “meaningful discussions” with a traitorous leaky sieve?!!

The idiots flounced about demanding apologies and reconciliation before they’d agree to grace the corrie with their sainted presence. Now that they’ve had every single demand denied so it’s not even worth her coming, the olive branch PR bullshit is all they have to rescue a few tattered shreds of dignity. I don’t believe they had a true invitation (in the same straightforward way everyone else did), got an email of the no list instead and I certainly don’t believe KCIII has been playing buddy buddy behind the scenes. He’s the king, he’s not the one who caters to others. I’d bet the RF won’t speak to Superdrug while he’s here beyond hello and goodbye if he’s lucky, he’ll sit there with a face like a slapped arse all morning and he’ll have fecked off home by 2pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.