Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will will probably be forced to be the bigger man and "make peace" 🤢 Until he is King, I suppose. My prediction of a Prodigal Son is looking more likely.
I say William should tell them to f‘off and move to Wales only give a forwarding address to people they like and everyone else can jump off a bridge. Unlike the twit and twit he and Catherine actually HAVE marketable job skills children.

Reactions: 22
Most thoughts lean towards no children but massive deception using silicone reborn dolls and photoshopped photos and children being ‘borrowed’ from friends or child actors. No one knows for sure though but that’s the theories and until someone shows me those kids I’ll keep believing they don’t exist.
Yay another FlatPack Truther! Here is the badge so wonderfully made for us by @Missy Yoda Feel free to make a copy! Thank you @Missy Yoda
F3CC9876-08C8-4D68-9C3B-F90B1BE2052C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.