Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's an interesting article on Royal finances:

Can we slow the thread down, as I'm going away for a couple of weeks!

I'll be back before the Coronation corrinationand will keep the articles updated:

ETA How do you get the Crown to appear? I've had to insert it manually.
Ah, that’s why I see two crowns, was curious how you did it, anyway, by default it appears automatically after a minute or so when you type the word “ coronation ´”

Reactions: 20
The Crown appears after you write coronation but not immediately. (It takes a couple of seconds)
You have 2 crowns in your post, I think you must have inserted one and Tattle the other
It must appear after you've pressed Post Reply!

Coronation

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm don't buy any of this crap that "Royal Reporters" are putting out right now. They don't have the "Will then or won't they" narrative anymore so this is the new thing to drive clicks, even if they are enraged clicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I doubt Camilla would agree. If Stoat ever returns, he won’t be in public or have special status, just like Andrew.

ETA: agree completely with @LadyMuck and @Bobble22 on this
I can't see the Stoat returning as a half-in half-out. What he wants is titles guarantee for him and his Ho, no stripping, titles guarantee for the Flatpacks possibly with HRH added, immunity from prosecution (possibly IPP status), and money. Lots of. We won't be told, and I'm as sceptical of Palace spin now as of Daily Express rubbish.

The Coronation will boost their Royal credentials and victimhood. The Stoat could never interact with the RF again, but there are concessions to be had. Maybe a bolthole in the UK, a promise he could return in the future, remain a COS and in the LOS.

He's a drug-addict and thief, and needs the RF to pull strings with immigration and the law. The RF will protect him, violence victims paid off, and with all the storm clouds gathering they will come to a deal so that they both don't come unstuck. The Flatpacks will be further cemented into the family, and it's far too late now to ask for DNA or proof of live birth.

BookWorm's Dossier of questions and evidence of fraud about the children will be binned. Questions about christening and family photoshopping, Delaware, fraud, Snakebite, will be squashed. The mutual silence pact will hold, as each side has much to lose and everything to gain. But as everyone else who is hostage to the Stoats, Chuck has been Markled.
Like if you even get a tiny nip from a Komodo Dragon, its venom is so toxic it will finish you off eventually - though it might take a bit of time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mail on Sunday . Ive cut most of it out. Apols if posted. I hope this is not true.

"Harry's delay in confirming his attendance has been widely put down to gripes over being placed behind senior royals for the Westminster Abbey service.

But a key issue has been his determination for the status of his children Archie and Lilibet to be publicly recognised by the Royal Family.
As the Coronation date, May 6, is the same day as Archie's fourth birthday, it offered the perfect opportunity for the King's fourth grandchild to receive some special recognition.

Charles was said to be open to the suggestion that he should make a gracious nod to Archie and rumours circulated that he would raise a glass to his grandson during a post-procession Coronation lunch.

Read more: Prince Harry had a 'heart to heart' talk with King Charles before agreeing to attend his Coronation after weeks of 'transatlantic ping pong', insiders claim

A source said: 'The King considered a toast to Archie. But with no member of the Sussex family now due at the lunch, it is highly unlikely he would do in their absence.'

The whole episode has been described by courtiers as 'a tug of war' – one that has become typical of Buckingham Palace's engagement with the Sussexes. There's nothing more 'triggering' for Harry than wrangles over protocol, rules, hierarchy and perceived slights.

Other discussion topics have included Buckingham Palace balcony positions."
I just saw the same story in the DM and thought, what better way to put an end to the surrogate stories all over the internet now than to have the newly crowned King acknowledge them as his grandchildren and solidify their place in the LOS.

I don't believe the King will be so naive(?) to think this is a good idea. The stories of surrogates will not go away until the truth comes out. He's already in too far and anything further will be very bad for the RF, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon Harold will jet in get his money shot at the Coronation and then jet off back home and have big pictures of them having cake with Aldi and Lidl. I bet this pics have already been taken /set up and will be released 10 mins after his plane lands in LA . The papers will show them the next day with all the Corrie pics, so they will think they've played it smart and still in the public eye. Prats the pair of them.

I too love the "Supermarket 4". whoever thought that one up deserves a medal , Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl, I don't think these names are going to disappear quietly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Interesting...let's have a show of hands of all the Taureans on here 🐂
Fellow Bull here! My daughter's birthday is the actual Coronation corrination and shes fuming that her fellow tweens have all got plans with their families, so we have to push her sleepover back a weekend! Mine is the Harkles wedding date, if anyone even dares utter i've been "markled" then i will rugby tackle each and every one of you with a tackle that Mike would be proud of and Zara would applaud! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I find this rather bazaar as if it were the case, then surely Hazza would have been happy to make arrangements for A&L to fly over with him and be SEEN. Maybe not during the coronation as they're too young (cardboard boxes exempt) but possibly at the beginning of the concert before it becomes too late for them.

I think Smeg remaining away from all the celebrations is the best way forward. But Charles has a right to meet his grand children and this would have been a good opportunity, seeing as he wants Haz to attend and he's agreed.
BIB
If they had real children they'd have brought them to meet Gandad privately away from the press to protect their pricvaceee. Held Fffark's birthday in Frogmore, safe and secure.

The fact that they've not brought their children for a stay here for a few days during the Coronation to meet the family is final proof that there are no children to bring.
If they had children the Stoat family could have come over with Snakebite, seen Chuck and Camilla, taken a few real photos, and gone back. All away from the press.

But no. In the lunatic world of the Stoats and a complicit RF, they've managed the impossible - titles, recognition, LoS, money. All without a shot being fired and no proof of life. Again. Genius.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon Harold will jet in get his money shot at the Coronation and then jet off back home and have big pictures of them having cake with Aldi and Lidl. I bet this pics have already been taken /set up and will be released 10 mins after his plane lands in LA . The papers will show them the next day with all the Corrie pics, so they will think they've played it smart and still in the public eye. Prats the pair of them.

I too love the "Supermarket 4". whoever thought that one up deserves a medal , Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl, I don't think these names are going to disappear quietly :ROFLMAO:
Supermarket super heroes 😁
Polish_20230416_155331638.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How long do they intend to continue with the invisible kids? What about when they're 15 or 16 and also surely Prince George, Louis, Charlotte and their rf cousins will be curious and start asking questions. Or does KC believe that they should grow up to never talk about them. It doesn't bode well

Reactions: 31
The Telegraph is one of the markles favourite places to push their PR pieces. Would be taking this with a massive pinch of salt.
I'm sure you're right, but there seems to be no doubt that there have been talks and that the Stoat is now happy with the arrangements and will attend.
I'm don't buy any of this crap that "Royal Reporters" are putting out right now. They don't have the "Will then or won't they" narrative anymore so this is the new thing to drive clicks, even if they are enraged clicks.
Love that, "enraged clicks"!!! That's me these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they had real children they'd have brought them to meet Gandad privately away from the press to protect their pricvaceee. Held Fffark's birthday in Frogmore, safe and secure.

The fact that they've not brought their children for a stay here for a few days during the coronation corrination to meet the family is final proof that there are no children to bring.
If they had children the Stoat family could have come over with Snakebite, seen Chuck and Camilla, taken a few real photos, and gone back. All away from the press.
I agree with this the fact that the children aren't coming to the coronation is further proof that they don't exist because if they did I can guarantee that they would have travelled together as a family. It also proves that they didn't bring the children over when it was the Jubilee, the Queen never met Lili because if she did Harry and Meghan would have released the photo of the said meeting taking place and Lili did not have her birthday at Frogmore Cottage.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.