Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never refer to myself as a Ho. I much prefer “sisters before misters”. 😁
Yes, but those misters are sometimes Hos 🤷 it's case-by-case consideration, basically.

Which reminds me, it's been said that Sparry would be provided security while there for the Coronation, in a case-by-case basis.

It reminds me of this one movie where two families have a massive feud, and members of one of the families have sworn to kill the last surviving member of the other family (the hero). So the hero ends up in their home, they realise it's him, he realises it's them. Perfect scenario for the killing.

But they have a rule - inside the house, the guest is God, so they can't kill him. And the hero keeps finding ways not to step out. At a few points he does, but always ends up back in.

So I imagine Sparry about to step a foot out of Frogmore or wherever he is, and the police officers get ready to leave, then he steps back in so they stop and carry on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was a beautiful day as the CAS Squad arrived in Montecito. The ride had been bumpy as @Nuttynana had never flown a plane before. @Pom Bear had been in the back barking orders to the squad.

Everyone disembarked and ran to do their duties. All cats scrambled up trees to take watch whilst Hayseed kept guard below. It was a precision operation and all dogs knew what they were looking for. Two cardboard boxes.

The garden had been scoured but there were no sightings of a swing, slide, climbing frame, sandpit or any other toys for them to play with so they reported back to @LadyMuck who was available to gather information to send on to Lady C in confidence.

The dogs had gone missing! They'd entered the house under cover and smelt roast chicken and sausages so made their way into the kitchen. After having a feast they scoured the house for any signs of kids. No toys, photos or children were evident. Then they heard a scream and peeped into the kitchen. Smegs was on the floor crying and blaming Haz for eating all their tea without leaving any for her.

They reported back. Then the rest of the Squad returned from Operation Supermarket Family. They said that after close investigation knocking on neighbours doors, before they could interrogate the owners, they had to roll over and give a paw, then they were allowed a treat. But they couldn't glean any evidence because ... None of the neighbours understood dog speak or cat meows.
Minx, my avatar and proud member of the CAS was able to snap a photo of some of the Squad approaching the Monteshitto Mansion and they sure look like they mean business!

cat squad1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So William and Kate are now supposed to shoulder the blame for Hazno being a twit 😡
How appalling but of course this is all about the Stoats rehabilitation. I'm sure that Chuck has plans to gradually bring him back into the fold.
Hazno will be given his half in and special status to appease him.
I doubt Camilla would agree. If Stoat ever returns, he won’t be in public or have special status, just like Andrew.

ETA: agree completely with @LadyMuck and @Bobble22 on this

Reactions: 29
Don't believe this for one moment, Listening to Valentine Low who is a respected journalist, says that relationships are at an all time low and not looking like it's going to improve any time soon ! So MM is busy stumping up PR again, and Leaking copy to the press, who love it for click bait :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mail on Sunday . Ive cut most of it out. Apols if posted. I hope this is not true.

"Harry's delay in confirming his attendance has been widely put down to gripes over being placed behind senior royals for the Westminster Abbey service.

But a key issue has been his determination for the status of his children Archie and Lilibet to be publicly recognised by the Royal Family.
As the Coronation date, May 6, is the same day as Archie's fourth birthday, it offered the perfect opportunity for the King's fourth grandchild to receive some special recognition.

Charles was said to be open to the suggestion that he should make a gracious nod to Archie and rumours circulated that he would raise a glass to his grandson during a post-procession Coronation lunch.

Read more: Prince Harry had a 'heart to heart' talk with King Charles before agreeing to attend his Coronation after weeks of 'transatlantic ping pong', insiders claim

A source said: 'The King considered a toast to Archie. But with no member of the Sussex family now due at the lunch, it is highly unlikely he would do in their absence.'

The whole episode has been described by courtiers as 'a tug of war' – one that has become typical of Buckingham Palace's engagement with the Sussexes. There's nothing more 'triggering' for Harry than wrangles over protocol, rules, hierarchy and perceived slights.

Other discussion topics have included Buckingham Palace balcony positions."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The Coronation can't come soon enough for me. Sick of all the hype about the harkles.

Hope Lady C was right when she talked about the great reveal after the Coronation but not immediately after.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The Coronation can't come soon enough for me. Sick of all the hype about the harkles.

Hope Lady C was right when she talked about the great reveal after the Coronation but not immediately after.
It's like the lead up to the Jubilee isn't it? With all the ridiculous stories driving everybody round the twist?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't believe this for one moment, Listening to Valentine Low who is a respected journalist, says that relationships are at an all time low and not looking like it's going to improve any time soon ! So MM is busy stumping up PR again, and Leaking copy to the press, who love it for click bait :sick:
Only 3 months back, in “ Spare” , Harry labelled Camilla as ‘dangerous and a villain’ and tried to paint William as violent …luckily the dog bowl , necklace tell tale backfired spectacularly for Harry …..
( NOT the press, Harry’s own words )

Doubt they are in the mood for forgiveness !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mail on Sunday . Ive cut most of it out. Apols if posted. I hope this is not true.

"Harry's delay in confirming his attendance has been widely put down to gripes over being placed behind senior royals for the Westminster Abbey service.

But a key issue has been his determination for the status of his children Archie and Lilibet to be publicly recognised by the Royal Family.
As the Coronation date, May 6, is the same day as Archie's fourth birthday, it offered the perfect opportunity for the King's fourth grandchild to receive some special recognition.

Charles was said to be open to the suggestion that he should make a gracious nod to Archie and rumours circulated that he would raise a glass to his grandson during a post-procession Coronation lunch.

Read more: Prince Harry had a 'heart to heart' talk with King Charles before agreeing to attend his Coronation after weeks of 'transatlantic ping pong', insiders claim

A source said: 'The King considered a toast to Archie. But with no member of the Sussex family now due at the lunch, it is highly unlikely he would do in their absence.'

The whole episode has been described by courtiers as 'a tug of war' – one that has become typical of Buckingham Palace's engagement with the Sussexes. There's nothing more 'triggering' for Harry than wrangles over protocol, rules, hierarchy and perceived slights.

Other discussion topics have included Buckingham Palace balcony positions."

I find this rather bazaar as if it were the case, then surely Hazza would have been happy to make arrangements for A&L to fly over with him and be SEEN. Maybe not during the coronation as they're too young (cardboard boxes exempt) but possibly at the beginning of the concert before it becomes too late for them.

I think Smeg remaining away from all the celebrations is the best way forward. But Charles has a right to meet his grand children and this would have been a good opportunity, seeing as he wants Haz to attend and he's agreed.

Reactions: 24
Daily Telegraph
It seems likely they've had talks, and the fact that he's agreed to attend suggests there were negotiations first. I think this is true, whatever they say.

"The Duke of Sussex held peace talks with the King ahead of confirming his plans to attend the Coronation, but he has not spoken with Prince William.
A friend of the couple said there had been some “positive conversations” between father and son shortly before Prince Harry’s announcement last week.
The development appears to be a significant step towards the reconciliation the Duke desires.
But no such progress has been made with his brother, who is understood to feel deeply betrayed by the many personal family revelations the Duke has made in his memoir, Spare and in various interviews."

• Sick
Reactions: 24
'Show Pony' Hazno has been spotted out in Montecito with one of Lady C's spaniels.
Could this be where she gets her information 🤔 😃
Polish_20230416_150005938.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Daily Telegraph
It seems likely they've had talks, and the fact that he's agreed to attend suggests there were negotiations first. I think this is true, whatever they say.

"The Duke of Sussex held peace talks with the King ahead of confirming his plans to attend the Coronation, but he has not spoken with Prince William.
A friend of the couple said there had been some “positive conversations” between father and son shortly before Prince Harry’s announcement last week.
The development appears to be a significant step towards the reconciliation the Duke desires.
But no such progress has been made with his brother, who is understood to feel deeply betrayed by the many personal family revelations the Duke has made in his memoir, Spare and in various interviews."
The Telegraph is one of the markles favourite places to push their PR pieces. Would be taking this with a massive pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Here's an interesting article on Royal finances:

Can we slow the thread down, as I'm going away for a couple of weeks!

I'll be back before the Coronation corrinationand will keep the articles updated:

ETA How do you get the Crown to appear? I've had to insert it manually.
The Crown appears after you write coronation but not immediately. (It takes a couple of seconds)
You have 2 crowns in your post, I think you must have inserted one and Tattle the other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.