Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sunday, Tattlers!! I must not have slept very well last night because this video got me laughing long and hard… 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s just so silly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No,no,no! No IPP status for Haznobrains …… he needs to face the consequences of his actions rather than them being covered up like they have been his whole life. He is a grown man now and reality needs to smack him in the face, no more protecting the wimp. Also IPP status would automatically come with security and I’ll be damned if I’m paying taxes to cover paid security for that little tit, his Ho and two dolls …. No way!
BIB
"....he needs to face the consequences of his actions rather than them being covered up like they have been his whole life."

From memory they were scamming even when involved with W&C's charities. There's the missing Elephant charity money while they were working Royals. The problem is that BP turned a blind eye to it and lots more, and unless the Stoat is protected from investigation this would be a can of worms for the RF.
Lots of other stuff could come out, violence, Better.Up cons, drugs, abuse, the fake children. It's all interlinked and they'll want to keep a lid on it as they have so far. The COS position must give the Stoat some protection, but immunity from prosecution and investigative journalism is what they need. Plus there's Sam's case, and the RF aren't going to want the Stoats to go to court and drag the Family into it.
To loftily pretend they're not negotiating is a joke, and as the Ho said, the stakes are high.

Reactions: 22
BIB

No, I don't think you're wrong.

Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:

Remember, Clarence House co-operated with him on his first Charles book.

I feel for William and Catherine because there's definitely some kind of a "narrative" coming from somewhere. Suddenly all the RRs are singing variations of the same tune.

We seem to be coming full circle back to "Poor Wee Hazza."

And if William has to be made into an obstinate villain, then so be it. Never mind Spare, NF, Oprah, the Catherine-bashing, etc. Water under the bridge.

You can see it in the other pieces from CT, Roya, etc.

Charles "pleased". Camilla "forgiving". William "pragmatic", ie the roadblock to a full-on, happy-clappy family reunion.

What next? The balcony for "Darling Boy"? I wouldn't be surprised.

If I were William, I'd call myself Duke of Cornwall, bugger off somewhere rural with Catherine, the kids and the Duchy, and live a quiet life as a landowner.

Leave the rest to it, and see how long the Monarchy's support lasts without W&C's popularity propping it up.

JMO
I will be bleeping livid if William gives so much as an inch. I am a grudge holder, appeasement and being the bigger person isn’t in my make up and giving into that snivelling ginger bleep and forgetting his appalling behaviour makes my blood pressure steam .

We can’t let William bugger off anyway because Mad Harold will be poisoning Charles’ earl grey .

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I will be bleeping livid if William gives so much as an inch. I am a grudge holder, appeasement and being the bigger person isn’t in my make up and giving into that snivelling ginger bleep and forgetting his appalling behaviour makes my blood pressure steam .

We can’t let William bugger off anyway because Mad Harold will be poisoning Charles’ earl grey .
All this reporting re Kate pushing for Rachel's non-attendance, even if true - has been taken out of context, I'm sure of it. If anything, she has not requested this on her own behalf as I think she is made of strong stuff (re her glares at TW stopping that madam in her tracks & moving her & W to the fore) - this is for William - she has had to be his bolster & support against Todger's continuous salvos and knows what impact these have had on him as the major target of the jealously. Todger wants W & his family to step away from the stresses of being the heir - by fair means or foul. This could be the ultimate aim.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It's about time that they dropped this narrative about the number of engagements and thought about quality of work over quantity. After all it doesn't mean that William isn't working just because he's doing something behind the scenes instead of shaking some hands in public.

The RF are going to have to cut back on the number of charities and causes they support as the older generation dies off or retires.
I wouldn't blame Anne for saying she's done her bit now and wants to have more time to herself. The current workload isn't sustainable.

William is going to have a problem when he becomes King as he won't have as many family members to support him now Harold has buggered off.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
No, no, no...why should it always be William's responsibility to make the concessions to his spoiled brat of a brother?!

Camilla Tominey talking to Robert Jobson.
This was a bit difficult to follow at times as they kept talking over each other. Robert Jobson has a book to sell "Our King".
RJ suggested Chuck is bringing the Stoat in from the cold but there's no rapprochement with William, but W will support his father and his day will come. Camilla asked is William looking churlish?
Jobson says KC is misunderstood, a visionary and eccentric, honourable and decent. Agreed that he doesn't appeal to youngsters.

Camilla Tominey asked why as an eco-warrior wasn't Chuck more popular? The answer to this important question was lost with them interrupting each other, so will forever remain a mystery.
(Tattlers are invited to submit suggestions, to Johnny who is now an Hon. Tattler)

Camilla asked if the Cambridges were work-shy, and Robert Jobson said not exactly work-shy but they "could do more".
The Stoats were a loss to the RF, but now should have their titles removed.
Robert's a great admirer of Princess Anne who works hard.
I found it odd that Jobson should see the Stoat situation as "KC rapproacement -V- William stubborn" in such simplistic terms, ignoring a whole catalogue of cruelty and betrayal including unkindness to both Chuck's parents.

It seems to me that William recognises the malign danger that the Stoat presents to his Family, and that Chuck for his own PR reasons is choosing to ignore the danger.

So the PR is "Chuck the loving father, William the churlish unforgiving brother" backed by Catherine, an equally unforgiving wife.
Chuck really is a master-manipulator, using the cover of Loving Father to do a deal with the Stoat that will protect the Stoat and the RF (him, not William whose hands are clean.)
Of course William knows it, and must feel totally betrayed. JMO.
---
BIB

No, I don't think you're wrong.

Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:

Remember, Clarence House co-operated with him on his first Charles book.

I feel for William and Catherine because there's definitely some kind of a "narrative" coming from somewhere. Suddenly all the RRs are singing variations of the same tune.

We seem to be coming full circle back to "Poor Wee Hazza."

And if William has to be made into an obstinate villain, then so be it. Never mind Spare, NF, Oprah, the Catherine-bashing, etc. Water under the bridge.

You can see it in the other pieces from CT, Roya, etc.

Charles "pleased". Camilla "forgiving". William "pragmatic", ie the roadblock to a full-on, happy-clappy family reunion.

What next? The balcony for "Darling Boy"? I wouldn't be surprised.

If I were William, I'd call myself Duke of Cornwall, bugger off somewhere rural with Catherine, the kids and the Duchy, and live a quiet life as a landowner.

Leave the rest to it, and see how long the Monarchy's support lasts without W&C's popularity propping it up.

JMO
Brilliant! I've never listened to one of these before, and just posted the same thoughts as you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It was a beautiful day as the CAS Squad arrived in Montecito. The ride had been bumpy as @Nuttynana had never flown a plane before. @Pom Bear had been in the back barking orders to the squad.

Everyone disembarked and ran to do their duties. All cats scrambled up trees to take watch whilst Hayseed kept guard below. It was a precision operation and all dogs knew what they were looking for. Two cardboard boxes.

The garden had been scoured but there were no sightings of a swing, slide, climbing frame, sandpit or any other toys for them to play with so they reported back to @LadyMuck who was available to gather information to send on to Lady C in confidence.

The dogs had gone missing! They'd entered the house under cover and smelt roast chicken and sausages so made their way into the kitchen. After having a feast they scoured the house for any signs of kids. No toys, photos or children were evident. Then they heard a scream and peeped into the kitchen. Smegs was on the floor crying and blaming Haz for eating all their tea without leaving any for her.

They reported back. Then the rest of the Squad returned from Operation Supermarket Family. They said that after close investigation knocking on neighbours doors, before they could interrogate the owners, they had to roll over and give a paw, then they were allowed a treat. But they couldn't glean any evidence because ... None of the neighbours understood dog speak or cat meows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Camilla Tominey talking to Robert Jobson.
This was a bit difficult to follow at times as they kept talking over each other. Robert Jobson has a book to sell "Our King".
RJ suggested Chuck is bringing the Stoat in from the cold but there's no rapprochement with William, but W will support his father and his day will come. Is William looking churlish?
Jobson says KC is misunderstood, a visionary and eccentric, honourable and decent. Agreed that he doesn't appeal to youngsters.

Camilla Tominey asked why as an eco-warrior wasn't Chuck more popular? The answer to this important question was lost with them interrupting each other, so will forever remain a mystery.
(Tattlers are invited to submit suggestions, to be evaluated by Johnny who is now an Hon. Tattler)

Camilla asked if the Cambridges were work-shy, and Robert Jobson said not exactly work-shy but they "could do more".
The Stoats were a loss to the RF, but now should have their titles removed.
Robert's a great admirer of Princess Anne who works hard.
I found it odd that Jobson should see the Stoat situation as "KC rapproacement -V- William stubborn" in such simplistic terms, ignoring a whole catalogue of cruelty and betrayal including unkindness to both Chuck's parents.

It seems to me that William recognises the malign danger that the Stoat presents to his Family, and that Chuck for his own PR reasons is choosing to ignore the danger.

So the PR is "Chuck the loving father, William the churlish unforgiving brother" backed by Catherine, an equally unforgiving wife. Chuck really is a master-manipulator, using the cover of Loving Father to do a deal with the Stoat that will protect the Stoat and the RF (him, not William whose hands are clean.)
Of course William knows it, and must feel totally betrayed. JMO.
So William and Kate are now supposed to shoulder the blame for Hazno being a twit 😡
How appalling but of course this is all about the Stoats rehabilitation. I'm sure that Chuck has plans to gradually bring him back into the fold.
Hazno will be given his half in and special status to appease him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Maybe rehabilitating her image is part of the divorce/duck off overseas package?

Definitely! I've been saying that to my friend lately. Don't know how my soon-to-be BIL will take that though 😂

ETA: Ho's before Bros only when the Bros are shite though. But then they wouldn't classify as Bros 🤔
I would never refer to myself as a Ho. I much prefer “sisters before misters”. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wish a journalist or RR would remind people of all the nasty spiteful things the harkles said and did. Its needs to be repeated as it seems some have short memories. This talk of KC being so pleased that Shitbum is coming, and warmly welcomed is driving me mad. As is all the digs at W & C. When was the last time KC said anything nice about W?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I wish a journalist or RR would remind people of all the nasty spiteful things the harkles said and did. Its needs to be repeated as it seems some have short memories. This talk of KC being so pleased that Shitbum is coming, and warmly welcomed is driving me mad. As is all the digs at W & C. When was the last time KC said anything nice about W?
Probably all crap though isn't it? They aren't going to tell about what they say in private. I'm sick of the stories I read, newspapers can't possibly know if any of this is true in my opinion of course.
Edited to say that I only read what gets posted in here don't buy or read newspapers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.