Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear Katy Perry is something to do with the coronation? Her and Orlando Bloom are coming I think and they both live in Montecito nr the grusomes.

Reactions: 21
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.
I would bloody love it! Possibly Zara? She would be a good one in my opinion. Imagine Princess Anne another bloody good one. Princess Michael of Kent has that look for Tattle. If there is someone we will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of course they do. They made out they could last in Monteshito alone and now look no money everyone hates them so they want back into the royal fold. No chance serves them right.
---

Victim my ass. If she was a victim she would have had a Normal wedding with all her family there.. but she didn’t. If she was a victim she would have not announced her pregnancy at a family members wedding. If she was a victim she wouldn’t bully, harass, throw tea and make demands at stupid o’clock, she wouldn’t make out Our Royal family are racist. She wouldn’t have sold stories to the media, and done that ridiculous bullshit interview with Orca. I’m sorry but she’s no victim she’s a narcissistic witch who’s been caught out.
Jennie bond can duck off aswell.
Jennie Bond has always been a PITA - no doubt she will be wheeled out to provide some nauseating commentary on Coronation proceedings under the guise of 'special insights on the RF' - she has clung onto their coat-tails for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've often wondered if our much missed Frida was the Queen. I love the idea that Her Majesty would be sat chuckling to herself as those posts were created.

And I'm tempted to think that our beloved @Nuttynana is Camilla.

But I think if any of them were to be here, it would be Zara and her hubby. And I don't think they'd post very often.

When they get older, I can see George, Charlotte and Louis all here. Loving every minute.
I've only briefly dipped in and out of these threads over time. Can you give me the low down on Frida please?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm behind a bit again so apologies if this has already been discussed. Once again, "sources say". Doesn't any of these myriad sources have a name? It is getting really tiring already.

IMO, it is critical that Harold get his IPP status back and the way things are starting to come out from "sources" there seems to be a change in the attitude towards Harold and Smegs. Funny, right before the Coronation. corrination

Harold and the Ho could be in major trouble if enough noise is made about their 13 companies, charity donations not being distributed and huge operating expenses paid out of those funds. Even the French are looking into it and it is making some noise.

It's true "foundations" are used to launder money, but it is mostly done on the QT and they do cut checks for charities for the most part. The problem Harold and Smegs have is that they are so disliked and dishonest that people are starting to say out loud what everyone knows - they are running a blatant scam and it is all coming out. With their IPP status, they are untouchable and that is the one thing they must have, that status is everything to them. Of course, Dorito, the proud proprietor of a cash-only care home that exists only on paper, will be thrown under the bus. She'll just be collateral damage to the gruesomes.

So now the stories come out that Harold and Dad had a "heart-to-heart", Smegs really wanted to go the the Coronation but is staying with their children, Catherine has demanded that Smegs be humiliated, forced to curtsey, sit in the back, etc. I'm detecting a change in attitude and that after the Coronation, a discrete word will come from the Palace to grant him the one thing he really needs, his IPP status which he needs for the immunity that comes with it, not the security. It was never the security.

This is just all my opinion and I'm sorry for the rant, I know I'm all over the place. I hope I'm wrong about everything.
No,no,no! No IPP status for Haznobrains …… he needs to face the consequences of his actions rather than them being covered up like they have been his whole life. He is a grown man now and reality needs to smack him in the face, no more protecting the wimp. Also IPP status would automatically come with security and I’ll be damned if I’m paying taxes to cover paid security for that little tit, his Ho and two dolls …. No way!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
BiB I believe it's Sisters before Misters in that case, but I'm not exactly down wiv da kidz ;)
😂😂😂 I use the terms neutrally. Also, I know (knew) lots of guys who are basically Hos 😂😂 so it works 😉

We have this wheel-shaped mint named 'Polo', with the tagline 'The mint with the hole'. Those boys are Hos without a Minge 😂😂

That would make Smegs the Ho with the Minge.

Now I can't buy those mints again. Such a pity. They're quite delicious and inexpensive too. Markled 🤦
---
Mines the day after yours then. 🙂
Leftover (hah!) cheesy poofs for you then 😂 the party will continue! 🎉

@Bobble22 we need to get you IPP status.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm behind a bit again so apologies if this has already been discussed. Once again, "sources say". Doesn't any of these myriad sources have a name? It is getting really tiring already.

IMO, it is critical that Harold get his IPP status back and the way things are starting to come out from "sources" there seems to be a change in the attitude towards Harold and Smegs. Funny, right before the Coronation. corrination

Harold and the Ho could be in major trouble if enough noise is made about their 13 companies, charity donations not being distributed and huge operating expenses paid out of those funds. Even the French are looking into it and it is making some noise.

It's true "foundations" are used to launder money, but it is mostly done on the QT and they do cut checks for charities for the most part. The problem Harold and Smegs have is that they are so disliked and dishonest that people are starting to say out loud what everyone knows - they are running a blatant scam and it is all coming out. With their IPP status, they are untouchable and that is the one thing they must have, that status is everything to them. Of course, Dorito, the proud proprietor of a cash-only care home that exists only on paper, will be thrown under the bus. She'll just be collateral damage to the gruesomes.

So now the stories come out that Harold and Dad had a "heart-to-heart", Smegs really wanted to go the the Coronation but is staying with their children, Catherine has demanded that Smegs be humiliated, forced to curtsey, sit in the back, etc. I'm detecting a change in attitude and that after the Coronation, a discrete word will come from the Palace to grant him the one thing he really needs, his IPP status which he needs for the immunity that comes with it, not the security. It was never the security.

This is just all my opinion and I'm sorry for the rant, I know I'm all over the place. I hope I'm wrong about everything.
BIB

No, I don't think you're wrong.

Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:

Remember, Clarence House co-operated with him on his first Charles book.

I feel for William and Catherine because there's definitely some kind of a "narrative" coming from somewhere. Suddenly all the RRs are singing variations of the same tune.

We seem to be coming full circle back to "Poor Wee Hazza."

And if William has to be made into an obstinate villain, then so be it. Never mind Spare, NF, Oprah, the Catherine-bashing, etc. Water under the bridge.

You can see it in the other pieces from CT, Roya, etc.

Charles "pleased". Camilla "forgiving". William "pragmatic", ie the roadblock to a full-on, happy-clappy family reunion.

What next? The balcony for "Darling Boy"? I wouldn't be surprised.

If I were William, I'd call myself Duke of Cornwall, bugger off somewhere rural with Catherine, the kids and the Duchy, and live a quiet life as a landowner.

Leave the rest to it, and see how long the Monarchy's support lasts without W&C's popularity propping it up.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Everyone's rightly pee'd off at all the rubbish in the press, but we have to wade through it as the rubbish is there to hide nuggets of truth. They hope that we'll throw the baby out with the bath-water and miss the nuggets, but we don't and that's why they read on here.
Hello Johnny x

Daily Express article repeat today about TB saying Catherine prevented the Ho coming to the Coronation. Lady C says TB can be "dramatic", but TB still said it and it will carry weight because of Revenge and TB's cast-iron sources, and this could damage Catherine. It will be used as ammo maybe later by the Ho, and as Chuck is "sad" that he didn't see the Ho or her Cartons at the Coronation, this was Catherine's fault.
Who leaked this, Johnny?

Of course the Stoat and Chuck have spoken, despite reports that Chuck was too busy to see him. They've reached an agreement about the Ho's absence and arrangements for the Stoat. He won't be at the back by the toilets.

There's another Stoat book due out in June? The Ho's writing a book too, and the RF will never be rid of them as long as the Stoats have the status, prestige and platform provided by the RF.

The narrative has shifted onto William's shoulders as the villain, Chuck the peacemaker.

Lovely to see how easily the title of Princess of Wales sits on Catherine. After Diana, accepted by everyone and I've never seen a negative comment on this.
Bye for now Johnny 💔

JOHNNY, SIGN MY BOOBS🙈🤣🤣🤣
And mine! As our Line Manager Johnny you've got lots of Tattlers "under" you, and I'm writing to complain that @Nuttynana 's been under you for three weeks with her bloody cat. :devilish:
That Nutty must be really something if you've put up with Capt. Tom squirting at you under the duvet day after day. Just saying.....
There's a queue.
Greedy baggage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No, no, no...why should it always be William's responsibility to make the concessions to his spoiled brat of a brother?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Here's Jobson. Haven't watched the clip, but according to the replies (who aren't having any of it) he's called William "churlish". :mad:
I think it was Camilla (Tominey) who asked if William was acting churlish actually. I may have that wrong tho ... better check! Camilla looked ravashing this morning ... but I digress. :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.
DINNER FOR 11? You are awesome! Im sure it will be lovely. Get some of those 11 to help.

I think Anne is here, and hat's more I think she's our very much loved Resident Potty Mouth, @Nuttynana. I can see Nutty fighting back, and replying "Not Bloody Likely" when they tried to kidnap her. I belleve she's been building up her vocabulary since the incident, and while she'd still prevail, she'd wax a little more poetically, like ""Not Bloody Likely you pissant piece of bleeping crap asshole Motherfucker!"

Happy Sunday everyone. I'm lving happly in my daydream that HaznoBalls will stay with PA after the coronation. H, is that a moving van en route to Monteshitshow?
Screenshot_20230416_080318_Firefox.jpg
corrination

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, no, no...why should it always be William's responsibility to make the concessions to his spoiled brat of a brother?!

Nope.
William holds all the power and money, once Harry has finished his extended temper tantrum he'll come crawling back because he only survives on other people's £££.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Weren’t they quoted as saying that THIS year…after they scourged the family and cashed in with their lies and treachery EVERYWHERE…that THIS year would be the year of reconciliation with the RF? I distinctly remember that comment…and now I think we see it in action.

This us why Walmart Wallis has gone quiet. This is why all the laudatory spin…”doesn’t want to detract”, “Birthday Mom” etc. This is why the Juggler is being allowed to attend alone. They desperately NEED back in! They have become the butt of jokes in the US…and another series of her Woke sermons will be as welcome as the Bud Light debacle.

We are watching the Reconciliation plan take shape….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.