Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the palace are on here then for goodness sake sort this shitshow out, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Brave Freedom Fighters embrace successful new life in the USA.
Brings a tear to one’s left eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe rehabilitating her image is part of the divorce/duck off overseas package?

Definitely! I've been saying that to my friend lately. Don't know how my soon-to-be BIL will take that though 😂

ETA: Ho's before Bros only when the Bros are shite though. But then they wouldn't classify as Bros 🤔
BiB I believe it's Sisters before Misters in that case, but I'm not exactly down wiv da kidz ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comms team will definitely have someone on here. It’s not like that cesspit Twitter and lots of interesting tidbits gets leaked that they could verify or dismiss
There will be a locked drawer somewhere, in a rarely-used room, in a quiet corner of a Royal residence, where Catherine keeps printoffs of @Chita 's sketches 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Andy would be so mad (lol)

I think they may keep them apart because the optics of having a "dodgy uncles" area of the abbey may be a little much ;)
I quite like the idea of having them on the end of photos so they can be easily cropped out though (like a new girlfriend at a wedding)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.
I’d like to think that Catherine is well over the Monteshithole two and doesn’t waste anymore of her time even thinking about them.
I bet Hugenie is on here everyday though !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.
I think Eugenie steps in to resurrect the dying Rave thread every now and then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone else getting candle ads on Tattle ? I think they’ve been listening to us before MM announced she wasn’t coming and we realised there’s no need for candles!
---

At their young age doubt they’d be asked to the ceremony but they absolutely should be there for the weekend though I’m delighted that she’s not coming. Those poor kids probably recognise Charles.
Nope, I get only this ad, which however is completely understandable - as it’s very very related to Gruesomes.
IMG_2475.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd like the 'divorce' to be between the harkles and the rest of the world. :LOL:

Also, whoever came up with the 'Supermarket 4' is a genius. Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl! :ROFLMAO:
I see a potential fred title there…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d like to think that Catherine is well over the Monteshithole two and doesn’t waste anymore of her time even thinking about them.
I bet Hugenie is on here everyday though !
Love your name Chiswick Flo, from the Ballad of the Wogglers Moulie if I'm not mistaken, poor old Joe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Princess Anne or Zara are on here, or maybe one of Camilla's aides

And just for fun: coronation, coronation, coronation :D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Love your name Chiswick Flo, from the Ballad of the Wogglers Moulie if I'm not mistaken, poor old Joe 😂
I never tire of the Rambling Syd Rumpo repertoire.
He could have written an amazing ditty with the Monteshithole 2 as inspiration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Andy would be so mad (lol)

I think they may keep them apart because the optics of having a "dodgy uncles" area of the abbey may be a little much ;)
I quite like the idea of having them on the end of photos so they can be easily cropped out though (like a new girlfriend at a wedding)
There's a bit of room by Mary Queen of Scots - could just about squish 2 chairs in, but will have the desired extra security..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.
Of course they do. They made out they could last in Monteshito alone and now look no money everyone hates them so they want back into the royal fold. No chance serves them right.
---
I see now that the PR approach is all about their great love for KC & how Reek is coming home for all the right reasons 🤢🤢 And KC & the crew will be bending over backwards to accommodate all his tantrums at the Coronation?

I don't know what to believe anymore. It seems even royal reporters are calling out the bad media against Saint smeggy 🤢 she's clearly a victim 😡

View attachment 2103804
Victim my ass. If she was a victim she would have had a Normal wedding with all her family there.. but she didn’t. If she was a victim she would have not announced her pregnancy at a family members wedding. If she was a victim she wouldn’t bully, harass, throw tea and make demands at stupid o’clock, she wouldn’t make out Our Royal family are racist. She wouldn’t have sold stories to the media, and done that ridiculous bullshit interview with Orca. I’m sorry but she’s no victim she’s a narcissistic witch who’s been caught out.
Jennie bond can duck off aswell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've often wondered if our much missed Frida was the Queen. I love the idea that Her Majesty would be sat chuckling to herself as those posts were created.

And I'm tempted to think that our beloved @Nuttynana is Camilla.

But I think if any of them were to be here, it would be Zara and her hubby. And I don't think they'd post very often.

When they get older, I can see George, Charlotte and Louis all here. Loving every minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That'll be when he was spotted sitting in his car for an hour outside one of the palaces on his last visit then?
I'm behind a bit again so apologies if this has already been discussed. Once again, "sources say". Doesn't any of these myriad sources have a name? It is getting really tiring already.

IMO, it is critical that Harold get his IPP status back and the way things are starting to come out from "sources" there seems to be a change in the attitude towards Harold and Smegs. Funny, right before the Coronation. corrination

Harold and the Ho could be in major trouble if enough noise is made about their 13 companies, charity donations not being distributed and huge operating expenses paid out of those funds. Even the French are looking into it and it is making some noise.

It's true "foundations" are used to launder money, but it is mostly done on the QT and they do cut checks for charities for the most part. The problem Harold and Smegs have is that they are so disliked and dishonest that people are starting to say out loud what everyone knows - they are running a blatant scam and it is all coming out. With their IPP status, they are untouchable and that is the one thing they must have, that status is everything to them. Of course, Dorito, the proud proprietor of a cash-only care home that exists only on paper, will be thrown under the bus. She'll just be collateral damage to the gruesomes.

So now the stories come out that Harold and Dad had a "heart-to-heart", Smegs really wanted to go the the Coronation but is staying with their children, Catherine has demanded that Smegs be humiliated, forced to curtsey, sit in the back, etc. I'm detecting a change in attitude and that after the Coronation, a discrete word will come from the Palace to grant him the one thing he really needs, his IPP status which he needs for the immunity that comes with it, not the security. It was never the security.

This is just all my opinion and I'm sorry for the rant, I know I'm all over the place. I hope I'm wrong about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.