Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.
As a Brit I have no problem with the Harkles staying with you for ever! They both say they love your country and have settled there so good luck to them. I also have no problem with them trying to make a decent living for themselves over there but NOT on the back of the RF with their constant bickering, lying, whining, back biting about them all the time. This is getting soooooo boring and monotonous that the public are rapidly losing interest in the whole business.

They really need to use some initiative, which I doubt they have, and come up with something refreshing and new. All this money spent on PR you would think that surely they could think of something for them to do which was in no way connected to the RF but would provide a suitable income for them. If, big IF, this came about I would be quite happy for them to make as much money as they could (investigated by your authorities of course every step of the way) as long as they just left our RF and this country alone.

This is probably just a pipe dream of mine which will never happen but, if all else fails, my money is on Karma coming along and doing her bit to save us and you from ‘this troublesome pair.’ 🙏

edited to say I’m came back from my holidays in bonnie Scotland yesterday with a Coronation mug, a Coronation shopping bag, some Coronation fudge and some sherbet lemons (not seen them in years) all purchased at Glamis Castle, one time home of the Queen mother and birthplace of Princess Margaret.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Unselfish my arse!!!! - been given an 'out' to save face (Aldi's 4th) .. her PR/Sugarz still scheming and twisting the narrative. But we see you.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I was so looking forward to listening to the incredible traditional music and royal fanfare that l thought would be played and sung at the coronation, IE l vow to thee my country, The entrance of the Queen of Sheeba , Zadock the Priest , you get my grift only to hear that KC lll has commissioned 12 pieces of music and a coronation anthem by Andrew Lloyd Webber . I am so disappointed. I just don't trust his taste tbh 🙄 am thinking this isn't what l thought it was going to be 😌
He’s done WHAT???? Oh no. No, no, no.

I’m not really a watcher of royal events. Ok I’ve never watched any, except part of HMQ’s funeral. But I usually go for a few highlights after, and an Andrew Lloyd Webber anthem is gonna have me switching off fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Do you think Sparry still honestly believes that she loves him (or that he is in any way lovable), or is reality starting to dawn on even his drug-addled, IQ-severely-challenged mind?

Reactions: 27
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is anybody else like me and wonders if any member of the Royal Family is a secret tattler on here and if so who it would be. Not the tattle name, the real person, do you think Catherine has too much class. I know they’re busy peeps and their free time to scroll and comment is limited but so’s mine and I manage though I do acknowledge the dinner for 11 people won’t cook itself today, and housework is calling me even though technically it’s a day of rest but what with me having no chef, butler and cleaner I really shouldn’t be on here.
If any then I think it would be Eugenie as she keeps up with all sides and makes reports to each.
I hope she enjoys the entertainment here ( and maybe sees we are right most times ! )

Reactions: 24

Yes, I think there are people who work for the royals who check Tattle and other outlets regularly, just to check what we think and how actions are being perceived by Jo Public. Then I think they report back on important stuff. Who to and how often we'll never know, but as a guess possibly our Johnny so that he can decide who to inform.

M15, M16, CIA, CID, FBI, MFI, KFC (sorry, got carried away) eat your heart out. We Tatts rumble their every move here first. Now just give us the truth about the overseas kiddies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The comms team will definitely have someone on here. It’s not like that cesspit Twitter and lots of interesting tidbits gets leaked that they could verify or dismiss

Reactions: 23
Yes, I think there are people who work for the royals who check Tattle and other outlets regularly, just to check what we think and how actions are being perceived by Jo Public. Then I think they report back on important stuff. Who to and how often we'll never know, but as a guess possibly our Johnny so that he can decide who to inform.

M15, M16, CIA, CID, FBI, MFI, KFC (sorry, got carried away) eat your heart out. We Tatts rumble their every move here first. Now just give us the truth about the overseas kiddies.
Just in case it is Johnny.... yoohoo Johnny we love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.