Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see now that the PR approach is all about their great love for KC & how Reek is coming home for all the right reasons 🤢🤢 And KC & the crew will be bending over backwards to accommodate all his tantrums at the Coronation?

I don't know what to believe anymore. It seems even royal reporters are calling out the bad media against Saint smeggy 🤢 she's clearly a victim 😡

View attachment 2103804
Maybe rehabilitating her image is part of the divorce/duck off overseas package?

Bro's before Ho's. That's my rule. (no offense).
Definitely! I've been saying that to my friend lately. Don't know how my soon-to-be BIL will take that though 😂

ETA: Ho's before Bros only when the Bros are shite though. But then they wouldn't classify as Bros 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are so right on about grief and aging, @Amiyaya 😔 When I lost my Love in a tragic accident, it gutted me. I was 55 then, and in a year (or less) I looked like I’d aged 10+ years. B4 that everyone said I looked 40. I cried SO much, barely ate, and I was just completely wrecked. Going on three years now I’m in a better place, but the last couple years have still been tough. (And I just lost someone so dear to me, and had I been in the mindset to date again, it would have been him.) 😔
No cosmetic procedures for me, but I’m better in my noggin & that’s what’s most important. (I’m never dating again.)
Anyway, I agree w/you. The ladies of the RF do show the stress MM has put them through in addition to losing Prince Phillip and the late Queen. But, in the end, everyone will be ok because, well…love endures ❤
---

It’s actually the 3rd, so if the Internet wants to give me a crown for that? That’s nice! 🥰

I am really sorry to hear of your sad news. I was 47 when my husband died, and like you didn't sleep or eat properly for ages, and never thought about another man in my life. However, after a few years, when both my kids were away from home at Uni, I was so terribly lonely. I did meet another man, we live together and I'm now enjoying life again. Seventeen years since meeting him I can now look back and be thankful that he came into my life.

I'm sharing my story with you because if you do meet someone else, take it slowly and enjoy their company, then see where it takes you. Life can be very lonely and having someone to share it with is great. Forget about aging because when happy, we look good and can even shed a few years too. Enjoy time spent with friends, laugh and be happy. And if another man does happen to step into your life, then that's something else.

Have a good life, keep posting with us, and lol because we all need a good laugh. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'll be watching the coronation. I'm looking forward to it especially since smeg won't be there. I have no problem with Camilla's family being there but I doubt they'll be taking over. She's being crowned Queen, of course her grandchildren should be there to support her. And her children for that matter but I don't think they have any roles to play.
I will be watching!

I also have a house full with the annexe and the other 2 spare rooms occupied for that weekend; and a table booked at the pub for all 19 of us in the evening. We will make sure that it is watched here whilst we munch on stuff on sticks, cheesy puffs and vol u vents.

Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why some seem to be allowing themselves to be driven mad by every new headline. I don’t trust anything that isn’t announced by BP or actual confirmed actions taken.

It’s all either:
- a grifting ‘royal reporter’ lying through their teeth / putting their own assumptions out as fact
- a grifting BP employee who probably works as a kitchen pot washer and has as much contact with the principals as I do with my dentist
- a grifting newspaper ‘journalist’ spinning pure deliberate click bait meant to wind people up
- sourced straight from the champion grifters at Toilet Towers!

When it comes to the media, a pinch of salt will not do. People need to be taking what they read with bloody tonnes of it!
1681629136492.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'd like the 'divorce' to be between the harkles and the rest of the world. :LOL:

Also, whoever came up with the 'Supermarket 4' is a genius. Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl! :ROFLMAO:
Genius! Or the flatpacks could be IKEA I & IKEA II 😂😂 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why some seem to be allowing themselves to be driven mad by every new headline. I don’t trust anything that isn’t announced by BP or actual confirmed actions taken.

It’s all either:
- a grifting ‘royal reporter’ lying through their teeth / putting their own assumptions out as fact
- a grifting BP employee who probably works as a kitchen pot washer and has as much contact with the principals as I do with my dentist
- a grifting newspaper ‘journalist’ spinning pure deliberate click bait meant to wind people up
- sourced straight from the champion grifters at Toilet Towers!

When it comes to the media, a pinch of salt will not do. People need to be taking what they read with bloody tonnes of it!
View attachment 2103829
Oh same. Let’s see what the day and grifters bring

Reactions: 23
When the battle lines are drawn for the divorce I'm team Meghan. There, I've said it. Partly, for all of her many flaws, to my knowledge she hasn't killed anyone and boasted about it. There are other reasons ... but let's not get into that now.

I won't be on either side after what they have done to HMQEII and PP, also the UK people etc etc. I hope the gruesomes are like the serpents and grab each other's tail and devour each other.

Although I worry about what will happen to the flatpaks. I don't think the gruesomes will be able to return them to Ikea after all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For those who can stomach listening to Smegz talk. This man analyses her ridiculous ideology speak. Warning - contains ludicrous soap commercial anecdote 😄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.