Harry & Meghan #330 Thank Goodness Meghan Isn't Coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archewell is trending and not for the right reasons. One of the comments

Isn't the care home just a piece of paper. Is it just a shell company for laundering money to their pockets or have things progressed to bricks and mortar now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Last week's Saturday Night Live had a skit about someone who ate catfish sliders and developed a huge belly and pretended to be pregnant. So funny. Will try to find it. Molly Shannon is the actress playing a fake pregnancy perp
I saw that and laughed. I loved that they were having a baby shower for her, and a baby that didn’t exist. Brought back memories. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anyone got a copy of that newspaper cartoon of Harry trying to demolish the Royal family? He's pushing down the handle to set off the dynamite but he's going to blow himself up instead.

I thought I had a screenshot of it but I cant find it.
Ive got the one where hes in a tree sawing off the branch hes sitting on.
I wanted to post them again because they are brilliant. So is the one where he's putting copies of Spare on all the seats in the Abbey. Genius.
I don't have that one but I've just done a search for "Harry" in my saved photos and this came up! 🤣
Screenshot_2023-04-16-15-28-28-25_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Saw this yesterday. It has very clearly begun.

IMG_20230416_104008.jpg

Maybe not today or tomorrow, will be interesting to see how long it takes between the anti-Sparry PR and the divorce/separation/big drama. Or maybe it's a warning shot to him.

One scenario I can see playing out: When Sparry returns from attending the coronation, Smegs and the kids have vanished. Can't track them down, going crazy looking for them (SA, was it where she'd pulled something like that?). Dorina finally reluctantly tells him that Smegs was really upset by his 'betrayal' (going off to the Corrie) and something had happened while he was away (imaginary intruders, imaginary car crash) and she is afraid for herself and the kids. Drives him into a state where he's swearing things he has no right to, to win her back, demanding things from Charles and basically blackmailing him into acceding concessions. Meanwhile, Smegs is happily servicing her old regulars at SoHo, and indoctrinating drugged up idiots into the Cult of Minge. The Flatpacks are packed away in a cupboard.

Quite a common abuse tactic - 'allow' the victim to take a break, then drop a bomb midway/during the last part/when they get back, enjoy watching them struggle, reluctantly accept their promises to do better, but keep using what happened to keep beating them up over.

Imagine if Sparry doesn't go back with 'enough' money (nothing will ever be enough for her) or other concessions. IPP (for immunity), money and half-in-half-out (for merching) would top the list. Apart from some hardcore grovelling and 'consequences for Katie'.

Narc rage in progress again at home, I'm both raging and laughing at the tactics being used 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
When the battle lines are drawn for the divorce I'm team Meghan. There, I've said it. Partly, for all of her many flaws, to my knowledge she hasn't killed anyone and boasted about it. There are other reasons ... but let's not get into that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd like the 'divorce' to be between the harkles and the rest of the world. :LOL:

Also, whoever came up with the 'Supermarket 4' is a genius. Walmart Wallis, Superdrug, Aldi and Lidl! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 55

View attachment 2103741

Maybe not today or tomorrow, will be interesting to see how long it takes between the anti-Sparry PR and the divorce/separation/big drama. Or maybe it's a warning shot to him.

One scenario I can see playing out: When Sparry returns from attending the coronation, Smegs and the kids have vanished. Can't track them down, going crazy looking for them (SA, was it where she'd pulled something like that?). Dorina finally reluctantly tells him that Smegs was really upset by his 'betrayal' (going off to the Corrie) and something had happened while he was away (imaginary intruders, imaginary car crash) and she is afraid for herself and the kids. Drives him into a state where he's swearing things he has no right to, to win her back, demanding things from Charles and basically blackmailing him into acceding concessions. Meanwhile, Smegs is happily servicing her old regulars at SoHo, and indoctrinating drugged up idiots into the Cult of Minge. The Flatpacks are packed away in a cupboard.

Quite a common abuse tactic - 'allow' the victim to take a break, then drop a bomb midway/during the last part/when they get back, enjoy watching them struggle, reluctantly accept their promises to do better, but keep using what happened to keep beating them up over.

Imagine if Sparry doesn't go back with 'enough' money (nothing will ever be enough for her) or other concessions. IPP (for immunity), money and half-in-half-out (for merching) would top the list. Apart from some hardcore grovelling and 'consequences for Katie'.

Narc rage in progress again at home, I'm both raging and laughing at the tactics being used 😂
I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When the battle lines are drawn for the divorce I'm team Meghan. There, I've said it. Partly, for all of her many flaws, to my knowledge she hasn't killed anyone and boasted about it. There are other reasons ... but let's not get into that now.
I'd say that bullying people and destroying them and then they have to continue living, is pretty horrendous too. But then he has also done that and was happy to do it alongside her, by all accounts, so yeah, makes sense. Plus it was his family.

I keep thinking and hoping that the Meg and Harry need the Royal Family way more than the RF needs them. Hence, I’m hoping that no further concessions of any sort are made. As an American, I’m not thrilled that Harry washed up on our shores - he’s an embarrassment to everyone concerned, and shows no promise to be otherwise, IMO. On the other hand America produced Meg, who was no prize either. We Americans can babysit Harry and Meg, though I do hope their financial endeavors continue to be scrutinized. Here’s hoping those of you across the pond can watch the monarchy recover and rebuild after the loss of your Queen.
Whether they do or not, the trouble is that the Gruesomes believe that the BRF needs them. So they won't stop demanding, and therefore they won't stop bugging us with their stupid antics. The whole thing goes deeper than a petulant brat and his narc Ho's tantrums for money and fame though, I'm sure, so let's see 🤷

Interesting that autocorrect put fake and Ho in the same sentence (the last one) 😂 normally I'm very annoyed with it for attaching random alphabets to my words, but sometimes it surprises me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say that bullying people and destroying them and then they have to continue living, is pretty horrendous too. But then he has also done that and was happy to do it alongside her, by all accounts, so yeah, makes sense. Plus it was his family.
Bro's before Ho's. That's my rule. (no offense).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Whether they do or not, the trouble is that the Gruesomes believe that the BRF needs them. So they won't stop demanding, and therefore they won't stop bugging us with their stupid antics. The whole thing goes deeper than a petulant brat and his narc Ho's tantrums for money and fame though, I'm sure, so let's see 🤷

Interesting that autocorrect put fake and Ho in the same sentence (the last one) 😂 normally I'm very annoyed with it for attaching random alphabets to my words, but sometimes it surprises me 😂
I would love to see them cut off completely post coronation. I mean completely and utterly cut off. I don’t think KC has it in him though. Anne would do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I see now that the PR approach is all about their great love for KC & how Reek is coming home for all the right reasons 🤢🤢 And KC & the crew will be bending over backwards to accommodate all his tantrums at the Coronation?

I don't know what to believe anymore. It seems even royal reporters are calling out the bad media against Saint smeggy 🤢 she's clearly a victim 😡

Screenshot_20230416-070157.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Since the will they/won’t they drama has stopped the press have gone into overdrive with even more stupid articles.

I don’t believe for a second there’s been a ‘heart to heart’🤮. Who is leaking and planting , is it you Mad Harold or the ILBW?

Reactions: 29
I'll be watching the coronation. I'm looking forward to it especially since smeg won't be there. I have no problem with Camilla's family being there but I doubt they'll be taking over. She's being crowned Queen, of course her grandchildren should be there to support her. And her children for that matter but I don't think they have any roles to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was so looking forward to listening to the incredible traditional music and royal fanfare that l thought would be played and sung at the coronation, IE l vow to thee my country, The entrance of the Queen of Sheeba , Zadock the Priest , you get my grift only to hear that KC lll has commissioned 12 pieces of music and a coronation anthem by Andrew Lloyd Webber . I am so disappointed. I just don't trust his taste tbh 🙄 am thinking this isn't what l thought it was going to be 😌

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't know what to believe anymore. It seems even royal reporters are calling out the bad media against Saint smeggy 🤢 she's clearly a victim 😡
Well, you can believe this: Jennie Bond is a drip. She is part of the media cabal she is complaining about. I've never been convinced she knows anything more than we do here. I get she has to earn a living and spout the usual drivel but I'd take anything she utters with a large pinch.

I wonder if Jennie is on 'cameo' (I can't be arsed to check) ... you know, where you pay famous people a fee to do a short video message. I like to pay Jennie fifty quid to say: "Happy Birthday, oh and Meghan is a bleep".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.