Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Anyone ventured into Sugar territory to see how they're taking this?

Hazza going to the "wayyycist" Coronation instead of King Archie's birthday party.

Are they melting down yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Twitter seems to be congratulating Meghan for being so strong and for not bowing down to the racist royal family.

There are some seriously mentally unwell people on that site 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I reckon there will be a cousins lunch,they will invite Harry and after a few drinks there will be a few home truths.
Will depend on how many of the cousins can bear to speak to him or even be in same room. I know I couldn't if it was me

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
RIP Harrys Phone when he turns it back on after the ceremony! Imagine the fume texts she'll be sending him if he dares even smile or breath near a family member!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Imagine marrying someone who very obviously only wants you as a step up the ladder on their narcissistic quest to super stardom, who controls you, isolates & divides your family (I know Haz isn’t blameless here & has allowed & enabled her…) attacks your family, sells stories, interviews, lies, out of sheer jealously, now refuses to come to a huge family event & sends you out to the wolves on your own because you’ve served enough purpose for now why should she support you, oh & she’s a shit bag c*nt scared of “Spare” backlash (because come on she clearly micromanaged the entire thing) She literally does not give one single fuck about Harry. There is no companionship or support unless she’s getting her own way or making him look stupid on a magazine cover 🤣 how ANYONE can defend her they must be fucking mad 🤣 it is so, so obvious that she literally oozes jealousy towards the entire RF particularly Kate from every pore. Her way or no way. You’ve fucked it Harry 😵💫

• Heart
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Hope she never darkens these shores again!
I half joked this afternoon, about 3 o'clock the sky darkened and the wind howled for about 10 minutes ... "I think Meghan might be coming...". Thankfully I was wrong, it must have just been an isolated squall. PHEW!

• Haha
  • Heart

ElChanguito

VIP Member
How will the British public accept having a new Prince and Princess (decreed by law) that have never been seen and as far as we know, have never visited this island? What was once excused as privacy now looks a lot more like subterfuge. At some point the government are going to have to intervene and put an end to whatever the scam is.

• Heart
  • Sick

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Are we sure that Smurf-knobbed Man-Child actually left the UK after his PR stint with the chronically late court case?

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Do we think Meghan will watch the Coronation on the telly, or sleep through it? Will she be able to resist, or will curiosity get her? I can imagine her analysing Harry’s moves, and seething when Kate, Sophie, Camilla, Anne, Zara etc look amazing.

She brought this on herself. She could have been a beloved Royal if she wasn’t such a selfish narc.

• Heart
  • Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Could one of you lovely people please tell me what the deal is with the children not existing?
I watch a lot of YouTube about these two but try staying away from this thread. It gets too busy over on the krusties one so no time.
The kids do exist, don't they? Or am I misunderstanding it?
Some believe, some don't!
I am a flatpacker. For various reasons, including:
Her bump was ridiculously fake
The cloak & dagger over labour delivery for FP1
The absurd story of eating/bathing/returning home after an hour for FP2
The complete lack of "stories" about pregnancy. I mean she milks EVERYTHING
There are no photos / interaction between the kids. One of my teenagers hit a milestone recently & I struggled to find alone photos to embarrass them with!
All photos are photoshopped

Someone who believes they are real will have their own reasons to validate the realness of said kids.

We can respect all opinions 😄

It's interesting that FP's aren't coming over for the Coronation, I mean most families would come over & celebrate his birthday with the extended family I suspect she can't find stand ins or is worried about DNA being taken.

• Heart
There will be an announcement of one or more of the following 🙄
A fourth pregnancy
Pictures of the flat packs at the birthday party
Another miscarriage
A Separation
Mental health problem
A health problem
Divorce
Attempted Kidnapping
Attempted car jacking/mugging/break in
A car accident , just like Mummy Diana's, pursued by Paparazzi through the streets, bless.
A Netflix program
A Spotify program
An Amazon program
A new program anywhere
Re release of Squawk or news of some deal with publishers or a part in a film or series
Any of the above could happen.
Anyone anything else they can think of ?
Think of the very worst , then you might be close .
The release of a video of Harry, high as a kite, eating cheeseburger off the floor a la David Hasselhoff (taken of course by his long suffering wife as she begs him to go to rehab)

• Haha
  • Wow

Darkside

She will post photos of the small ginger kid coronating a chicken at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Why is she wearing her lunch of Super Noodles on her head 😄😄😄😘 xx..
Although everything here isn't supposed to be taken too seriously and I get your point. I do actually find your comment deeply offensive. As a member of SNAS, the Super Noodle Appreciation Society I'm very hurt you would suggest Super Noodles would choose to be associated with Dr Shamalang-a-ding-dong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56