Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Great news that she isn’t attending. How will Harry be able to face his family after his book and all those interviews, or is he still expecting them to apologise to him…..He’s an arse and she’s an even bigger arse for what they have done. Shameful behaviour from both of them - terrible role models for their children.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Apparently Charlotte is quite disappointed that “that woman” is not coming to the coronation. She has a couple of very large spiders that she has been looking after especially for the occasion.
Princess Anne’s granddaughters are also disappointed. I’m not quite sure why but something about helping to muck out the stables the day before had been mentioned.
Louis is very happy as he doesn’t have to give up his share of beetroot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

ToodliePips

VIP Member
So Shola, what was H's excuse last year at missing his son's birthday when he chose to attend and play polo
And, once again, why insist on titles from the family you despise so much and caused your terrible trauma and pain? Why not leave your children to decide when they are older (as stated numerous times over the years)?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Question: am I wrong in thinking that once Harry “is back on the side of the RF” (for lack of a better term), that if he really wanted to he could absolutely annihilate Meghan in the press and everywhere else and there’s nothing really she could do about it (of course she would try the same but nobody really cares and knows she’s full of crap anyway?) I mean with the RF on his side (and him claiming Stockholm etc and repenting etc) Harry could wipe her off the Earth it seems……????? People would be more willing to believe ANYTHING bad about Meghan and that’d be more effective than anything she could retaliate with? Anyone know what I’m getting at? Ultimately Harry is the more powerful one in the end……she is screwed.
He probably could but the past few years have shown us it’s not all been her, he’s shown his true colours and he’s not a nice person either. I don’t want people making excuses for him if they divorce. I dislike them equally now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Just my thoughts on the news today,

Will anyone really believe that the sensible option is to stay in the US looking after children? As someone that regularly travels between America and the UK with an under two year old, it really isn’t that big a deal to fly in.

How will this be seen with the narrative of wanting to be part of the royal family (titles for the children)?

I actually think that the whole South Park, reaction to his book, and the turning of the media has unnerved her. I do genuinely believe she is in hiding and does not want to risk further criticism.

It will be interesting to see what happens after the coronation, as quite frankly, is there anything that’s going to get them into the news?

• Heart

Eveningdusk

Her excuses
- 'I didn't want to overshadow the event as all eyes would naturally have been on me - oh, and Harold'
- 'Talking as a loving Mom, Archie & Lili need either me or Harold to be at home with them all the time'
This may have been mentioned, as I’m still catching up. But her being a ‘mom’ didn’t stop her remaining in the the UK without her children for weeks when the Queen died. Those ‘children’ were also younger when they supposedly came over for the Jubilee for a few days. So they don’t care about a couple of long haul flights for youngsters in a few days of each other. Plus wasn’t it Lily’s birthday during the Jubilee and they did something here and I don’t remember it overshadowing anything. But now, now she’s all so concerned with playing the mom role and her kids birthday. Sure.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Are we sure that Smurf-knobbed Man-Child actually left the UK after his PR stint with the chronically late court case?
I don't believe he ever left the UK and it was never reported that he returned to America as usually we see pap photos of him arriving back yet on this occasion he was not spotted at the airport.

• Wow
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Everytime Meghan has been papped, Harry has been out of town. Who's betting she'll call backgrid and get papped on the day of the coronation! With kids maybe?
I wouldn't put it past her to have herself papped walking into hospital or something dramatic. Something to guilt trip people. Or her walking into a divorce lawyer's office with a folder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Thalia

VIP Member
*Sighs*
*Puts ILBW coronation coaster into a drawer*

hoe_720x.jpg

*Moves Dumb Prince coronation coaster over*

RICKCOST_3842af1d-a1ae-4591-a567-581036a9c479_300x.jpg

*Puts LC Johnny coronation coaster on top*

LEGENDCOASTER_720x.jpg

😁

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
In the great royal Mexican stand off I’m guessing Dumbo blinked first and knew Big Charles and William weren’t going to give him or the bint any kind of apology .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
If Archie exists then he definitely wasn't born the day they claim he was. I don't think Harry would miss 1 birthday let alone 2 particularly at this age when kids start knowing what's going on.
As to her not coming, I don't think she was worried about the booing, after all the RF do get booed. I think it's the South Park fall out, she wouldn't bear being laughed at or ridiculed and I think it was very likely lots of people would have the SP cartoons of them on their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart

ElChanguito

VIP Member
My hubs who has no love for the monarchy, is convinced that Harry will be allowed to wear a uniform and he will be on the balcony. I wonder if there isn’t something to this. Perhaps The King wanted him to be present for optics and he caved to these two requests. The trade off was that the wife stayed home. I think they really didn’t want her. As far as th kids are concerned no one cares that much about them for them to be a bargaining point. They would be too young to be seen anyway. ,
Perhaps the Palace has its eye on history. They know the marriage will not last and they want a clean, historic, Meg-free Corrie with the full, blood family on display that can be rewatched in years to come and it will be important from this angle that Harry is given prominence. I am expecting him to be puce with rage and mean mugging throughout however.

Meghan Markle will very shortly be written out of history. She will go down the the annals of nothing…

Last edited:
  • Heart