Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WestSideIsDaBest

I cannot see why you would allow your children to use the titles Prince and princess yet not come to the coronation that has facilitated that title. It makes zero sense and is a massive contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think even the Royal Reporters/Journalists are surprised that she isn't coming as I think they all expected her to come so the fact she isn't definitely raises eyebrows.
With all due respect to Royal Reporters / Journalists this thread has given me more credible information than all of them put together. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Plus we do it with a touch of ascerbic wit (except 'nana who just spews profane filth, which I enjoy even more). :ROFLMAO:

I imagine the Royal Henry Hoover is breathing a sigh of relief, not having to clean out that manky old minge before the ceremony, last time his nozzle got clogged-up with all of her fanny blancmange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I’m expecting her to pull some kind of stunt - divorce announcement, miscarriage announcement, or some big show of the kids in public. Most likely the divorce now she’s set him up to look even worse than he did with the mental health issues, drug use, etc all coming out in his book. She will twist this to portray herself as the victim.
Narcissists always pull some big drama when another member of their family has something going on. I'm betting she'll be over in L.A. giving an interview about how bad her mental health is but she doesn't want to talk about it because she's very private ok?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. ❤

Also there appears to be a lot of new people to the thread. How wonderful! Welcome all of you and please stick around. We have a lot of fun here. As @LadyMuck says, start with the Wiki. And there's no such thing as a stupid question...unless it's 'Why don't you like Meghan or Harry?'

Great news that she's not coming, not so great that he is. This will be the second year that he hasn't been with his son on his birthday. You know, the son he claims to 'smother with love'. And yes, the Coronation is a good reason, but the polo match wasn't. What will he do next year?

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Best news ever. And also puts to bed the incessant are they are they not coming.

I wouldn't be surprised if she will be doing the commentary for the US for the Coronation.

Hope she never darkens these shores again!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Amiyaya

VIP Member
This stinks.

That desperate, thirsty, fame hungry bitch wouldn’t not go to the coronation if going were an option; just like I don’t understand why we haven’t had to endure a onslaught of merch, clothing, birthing centres, lactation consultancies etc had she had 2 children that she also breastfed, according to Smurf-knob.

A coppers nose is a good thing to have - what gives?

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
‘…public events in Britain have waned in importance’ how rude and petulant of her! The man that forked out millions for her wedding is being crowned King of his country and she's reducing it to like a run of the mill polo match event, what because she didn't get her own way?! There's literally been f all respect for the Royal family and what it all means from the start by her, i'm glad the disrespectful tart wont be perma-smirking her way through it.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That sums up the whole thing really. They were the worst possible match for each other. She was determined to have him, not for his good looks or scintillating personality but because he was royal, and she could merch the shit out of that connection. He saw what William and Catherine had, and have, a genuine loving relationship and he thought he had found the same.
She never intended to stay and be confined by duty. She convinced him that they could leave, be half in and half out and 'collaborate with the queen'. As If.

He is a drug addict and a dangerously stupid man, among many other things. She has no moral compass and was content to sit back and watch him self-destruct on a world stage.

What a match...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think they were both invited, the palace wouldn’t have wanted to be accused of racism, she’s just not going to be the centre of attention so why would she attend. The excuse that it’s A’s birthday is bullshit, just bring the kids and have a little party later or the next day, four year olds don’t know what day it is.
I agree with you. They were both invited. But she is deeply offended because there was no yielding to their demands, and it would be clear to the whole world how unimportant they are for the institution - and for the family. Also, for the narc ILBW it would be an humiliation having to bow and curtsy (and she made a sad spectacle of herself on this one) to people she resents for not handing her the millions she thinks she deserves - like KC3 - and people she envies so much to point of illness (that's where here "gurus" should be helping her) - like Catherine.

She will play the victim card and racist card, because she is a one trick pony. But truth is, her ego didn't allow her to participate at an event where she would be so far away from being the lead.

• Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Thanks so much for the new thread and fab new title. I don't know where I'd be without my beloved Tattlers - thank you :love: I'm studying for an exam tomorrow so feel way behind with everything and I HAD NO IDEA that Smegma and Flatpacks will be in absentia which is a great piece of news. I wonder are relations so bad that they said to Hazbeen that he could come on his own or not at all?

I've just finished a great biography of the Queen Mother, 'Do Let's Have Another Drink' by Gareth Russell. Hugely entertaining read and fascinating from a historical perspective. I was really struck by the similarities of David & Wallis and the Smegs. He was incredibly dim, prone to fits of ill-temper, was hugely entitled and blamed everyone but himself for the pickle they found themselves in. Wallis and Rachel need no further explanation. But the dynamics were very similar re requests to stand on the balcony and lengthy lists of conditions etc. A fascinating read that I think some of you may enjoy xx

• Heart