Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
I’m expecting her to pull some kind of stunt - divorce announcement, miscarriage announcement, or some big show of the kids in public. Most likely the divorce now she’s set him up to look even worse than he did with the mental health issues, drug use, etc all coming out in his book. She will twist this to portray herself as the victim.

• Sick
Reactions: 117

Meemew

VIP Member
The titles of all the news articles are not exactly in favor of her and clearly insinuating something is off. The articles themselves are more balanced and seem to go with the line of her wanting to be with Archie. Haz is still going to be booed and ostracized, but maybe a bit less so. Who knows? I think this was probably the best outcome. He shows up briefly and does his duty then goes away again. No one has to deal with her and her demands. After this though...byyeeeeeeeeeeeee
She didn’t want to be booed - she’s shat it.
Good, now fuck off to oblivion you thick talentless cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Invictus

Chatty Member
The titles of all the news articles are not exactly in favor of her and clearly insinuating something is off. The articles themselves are more balanced and seem to go with the line of her wanting to be with Archie. Haz is still going to be booed and ostracized, but maybe a bit less so. Who knows? I think this was probably the best outcome. He shows up briefly and does his duty then goes away again. No one has to deal with her and her demands. After this though...byyeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
He won’t, I sure of it. The fact he’ll be alone means every single one of their ridiculous demands has been refused. I think we’ll barely see him bar walking in and out of the abbey. He’ll be a nobody in a dull morning suit in a crap seat surrounded by glammed up real royals in robes and bling and will bog off back out of the country by the end of the day, I reckon. I don’t believe there will be any family chats, no real contact, nothing. He’s on his own - I don’t think any of them really give a toss about him anymore, even Charles.

I’m not really surprised she’s not coming though. Her rictus grin at the Jubilee didn’t hide her utter fury. And by the funeral, it was fear of the public we saw. Since she’ll have been told no to processions, carriages, tiara, etc it would have damaged her brand more to attend. The booing and public royal cold shoulder would have terrified her imo. Now she can continue to spin the evil royals excluding her and play up the doting mother prioritising her son.

So, what do we think her ridiculous stunt will be on the day? While the cat’s away, she’ll be determined to grab attention and merch her little flatpack mice like crazy.

I vote a theme park outing with the kids, recreating Diana and the boys’ splash ride photo!
OMG I hope she doesn't turn up at the Taj Mahal! 😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m m glad she’s not going. After she’s been so thorough in expressing her dislike of her in-laws, she’s showing consistency by avoiding the entire spectacle.
Can I reiterate that Harold is far far worse than her. She might have been the one to drip poison in his ear but he’s nearly 40 and family . His book, his interviews and all the shite comes back to him.

He was cunt struck no doubt but he’s the stupid, dense one who’s lost his brother by throwing him, their Dad and PoW under the bus to keep her happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

jkroche95

VIP Member
Everytime Meghan has been papped, Harry has been out of town. Who's betting she'll call backgrid and get papped on the day of the coronation! With kids maybe?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bobble22 for the winning title

TW is not coming to the Coronation! I repeat: TW is not coming to the Coronation!

She's staying home with the invisibles, after exhausting the living daylight out of us with all her PR drivel about the roles the bubs should have in Corrie because it's their "birthright".
Only The Husband is coming.

Otherwise, we talked at length about King Charles' desire to incorporate all the faiths in the Coronation Ceremony.
The Royals attended Easter Service at St. George Chapel in Windsor.

Those two are still as annoying as mosquitoes.

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
I think this is the best result. I think she was never invited, only Harry, and I think the delay is that they’ve been trying to negotiate for her to come too, but have been told no. Hope he gets stuck in the cheap seats and no-one speaks to
Him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

travelbug20

I think this is really the best case scenario for everyone. Harry can fly in and straight back out again. The reality is it was a lose-lose situation for Meghan. There would have been no tiara, no carriage ride, no balcony appearance, no prominent seat...when all the other royal women will have the lot. She would have been in the Zara/Beatrice/Eugenie group...maybe even turning up on the coach. That simply doesn't tie in with her "American royalty" image. Those images would have told the world she's no longer part of the monarchy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Chum

Straight to Tattle after seeing the news about Haz attending alone. I wonder if he has much choice; aren't the councillors of State supposed to pledge allegiance to the monarch? So, if he wants to keep his status, he has to be present. As for her, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up anyway and organised a pap walk during the coronation at the local London Whole Foods :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I still don’t want him to get a prominent role though, he may be alone but he’s still a wee rat bastard
He won’t, I sure of it. The fact he’ll be alone means every single one of their ridiculous demands has been refused. I think we’ll barely see him bar walking in and out of the abbey. He’ll be a nobody in a dull morning suit in a crap seat surrounded by glammed up real royals in robes and bling and will bog off back out of the country by the end of the day, I reckon. I don’t believe there will be any family chats, no real contact, nothing. He’s on his own - I don’t think any of them really give a toss about him anymore, even Charles.

I’m not really surprised she’s not coming though. Her rictus grin at the Jubilee didn’t hide her utter fury. And by the funeral, it was fear of the public we saw. Since she’ll have been told no to processions, carriages, tiara, etc it would have damaged her brand more to attend. The booing and public royal cold shoulder would have terrified her imo. Now she can continue to spin the evil royals excluding her and play up the doting mother prioritising her son.

So, what do we think her ridiculous stunt will be on the day? While the cat’s away, she’ll be determined to grab attention and merch her little flatpack mice like crazy.

I vote a theme park outing with the kids, recreating Diana and the boys’ splash ride photo!

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I’m expecting her to pull some kind of stunt - divorce announcement, miscarriage announcement, or some big show of the kids in public. Most likely the divorce now she’s set him up to look even worse than he did with the mental health issues, drug use, etc all coming out in his book. She will twist this to portray herself as the victim.
I think you're right. What's the bet that she announces their divorce ON THE DAY of the Coronation?!

• Haha
  • Heart