Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bobble22 for the winning title

TW is not coming to the Coronation! I repeat: TW is not coming to the Coronation!

She's staying home with the invisibles, after exhausting the living daylight out of us with all her PR drivel about the roles the bubs should have in Corrie because it's their "birthright".
Only The Husband is coming.

Otherwise, we talked at length about King Charles' desire to incorporate all the faiths in the Coronation Ceremony.
The Royals attended Easter Service at St. George Chapel in Windsor.

Those two are still as annoying as mosquitoes.

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
The titles of all the news articles are not exactly in favor of her and clearly insinuating something is off. The articles themselves are more balanced and seem to go with the line of her wanting to be with Archie. Haz is still going to be booed and ostracized, but maybe a bit less so. Who knows? I think this was probably the best outcome. He shows up briefly and does his duty then goes away again. No one has to deal with her and her demands. After this though...byyeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I do hope neither Sophie nor Lt Col Jonny get the short straw and have to babysit Hazno, they've done enough.

Fank you for new fred and excellent title!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
OT but to be fair, Biden's trip was planned to be mostly in Northern Ireland, with an address to the Northern Ireland Assembly. But since the Windsor Framework hasn't been successful in restoring the Northern Ireland government the focus has shifted to the Republic. His mother definitely hated Britain but he himself has been involved in trying to bring the communities together for over 30 years
Their hatred of Britain is weird. Biden's great great great grandparents were Irish.. talk about a stretch!

Even for Biden's mother, still her great great grandparents!

I was born and raised in Scotland but have Irish parents and an Irish line back to 1170.. still no hatred there!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Brilliant title love another new thread, you guys are all brilliant 😁
H should be put into a naughty corner when he attends the coronation and get the bus with the non working royals!

Harry & Meghan #330 - zippitydooda zippityey 🎶🎶 my oh my it’s a wonderful day - the Smeg has been grounded!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The titles of all the news articles are not exactly in favor of her and clearly insinuating something is off. The articles themselves are more balanced and seem to go with the line of her wanting to be with Archie. Haz is still going to be booed and ostracized, but maybe a bit less so. Who knows? I think this was probably the best outcome. He shows up briefly and does his duty then goes away again. No one has to deal with her and her demands. After this though...byyeeeeeeeeeeeee
She didn’t want to be booed - she’s shat it.
Good, now duck off to oblivion you thick talentless bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Straight to Tattle after seeing the news about Haz attending alone. I wonder if he has much choice; aren't the councillors of State supposed to pledge allegiance to the monarch? So, if he wants to keep his status, he has to be present. As for her, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up anyway and organised a pap walk during the coronation at the local London Whole Foods :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I’m expecting her to pull some kind of stunt - divorce announcement, miscarriage announcement, or some big show of the kids in public. Most likely the divorce now she’s set him up to look even worse than he did with the mental health issues, drug use, etc all coming out in his book. She will twist this to portray herself as the victim.

• Sick
Reactions: 117
Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥

Sparry's news came just in time for the new thread 😂

Though I thought the announcement needs to be tweaked a bit.

It should read:

The tosser Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on 6th May. The Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that the Ho Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with the Flatpacks Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks so much for the new thread and fab new title. I don't know where I'd be without my beloved Tattlers - thank you :love: I'm studying for an exam tomorrow so feel way behind with everything and I HAD NO IDEA that Smegma and Flatpacks will be in absentia which is a great piece of news. I wonder are relations so bad that they said to Hazbeen that he could come on his own or not at all?

I've just finished a great biography of the Queen Mother, 'Do Let's Have Another Drink' by Gareth Russell. Hugely entertaining read and fascinating from a historical perspective. I was really struck by the similarities of David & Wallis and the Smegs. He was incredibly dim, prone to fits of ill-temper, was hugely entitled and blamed everyone but himself for the pickle they found themselves in. Wallis and Rachel need no further explanation. But the dynamics were very similar re requests to stand on the balcony and lengthy lists of conditions etc. A fascinating read that I think some of you may enjoy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I still don’t want him to get a prominent role though, he may be alone but he’s still a wee rat bastard
He won’t, I sure of it. The fact he’ll be alone means every single one of their ridiculous demands has been refused. I think we’ll barely see him bar walking in and out of the abbey. He’ll be a nobody in a dull morning suit in a crap seat surrounded by glammed up real royals in robes and bling and will bog off back out of the country by the end of the day, I reckon. I don’t believe there will be any family chats, no real contact, nothing. He’s on his own - I don’t think any of them really give a toss about him anymore, even Charles.

I’m not really surprised she’s not coming though. Her rictus grin at the Jubilee didn’t hide her utter fury. And by the funeral, it was fear of the public we saw. Since she’ll have been told no to processions, carriages, tiara, etc it would have damaged her brand more to attend. The booing and public royal cold shoulder would have terrified her imo. Now she can continue to spin the evil royals excluding her and play up the doting mother prioritising her son.

So, what do we think her ridiculous stunt will be on the day? While the cat’s away, she’ll be determined to grab attention and merch her little flatpack mice like crazy.

I vote a theme park outing with the kids, recreating Diana and the boys’ splash ride photo!

• Haha
  • Heart
The titles of all the news articles are not exactly in favor of her and clearly insinuating something is off.
I think even the Royal Reporters/Journalists are surprised that she isn't coming as I think they expected her to attend so the fact she isn't definitely raises eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m expecting her to pull some kind of stunt - divorce announcement, miscarriage announcement, or some big show of the kids in public. Most likely the divorce now she’s set him up to look even worse than he did with the mental health issues, drug use, etc all coming out in his book. She will twist this to portray herself as the victim.
I think you're right. What's the bet that she announces their divorce ON THE DAY of the Coronation?!

• Haha
  • Heart
He won’t, I sure of it. The fact he’ll be alone means every single one of their ridiculous demands has been refused. I think we’ll barely see him bar walking in and out of the abbey. He’ll be a nobody in a dull morning suit in a crap seat surrounded by glammed up real royals in robes and bling and will bog off back out of the country by the end of the day, I reckon. I don’t believe there will be any family chats, no real contact, nothing. He’s on his own - I don’t think any of them really give a toss about him anymore, even Charles.

I’m not really surprised she’s not coming though. Her rictus grin at the Jubilee didn’t hide her utter fury. And by the funeral, it was fear of the public we saw. Since she’ll have been told no to processions, carriages, tiara, etc it would have damaged her brand more to attend. The booing and public royal cold shoulder would have terrified her imo. Now she can continue to spin the evil royals excluding her and play up the doting mother prioritising her son.

So, what do we think her ridiculous stunt will be on the day? While the cat’s away, she’ll be determined to grab attention and merch her little flatpack mice like crazy.

I vote a theme park outing with the kids, recreating Diana and the boys’ splash ride photo!
Wouldn’t it be great if she did that and the kids immediately got off the rides and ran over to their mummies squealing how great it was but can that weird lady go away now!!! I can but imagine 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Exactly, she won't let this go without milking it somehow.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.