Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh dearsie, two of Myra's tweets. I believe her minge-iness is miffed.

View attachment 2097757

Myra

@SussexPrincess

I want to make it very clear the Queen Camilla’s biographer is spreading a racist lie that meghan was never pregnant and Archie doesn’t exist…Camilla’s biographer… Camilla and Charles also recent hired someone to their team who worked for the Daily Mail for decades

Let’s talk about how this is a sick obsession and the UK wants her dead

View attachment 2097749

Smeg and her minions are very strange backwards people. Nobody wants her dead, we just want her to fuck off and stop lying and grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

CrabbyOyster

The thing about "he chose the date on purpose" that's really pissing me off is that while the sugars are all screaming that Aldi's birthday is somehow sacrosanct, they're ignoring the fact that if Shush-exes were as close to the King as the Wales' are, then imagine the delight of that little boy who gets to share his birthday with his granddad's coronation. As he grows up, he would be thrilled to share the special anniversary, but instead, the sugars want it to be speshul day for him, and the king OBVIOUSLY could have chosen literally any of the other 364 days available to him. It boils my piss, it really does. They don't seem to understand the concept of sharing, celebrating and joining together. It's all about division, separation and focus on self.

• Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Jesus I just watched a clip of Bonnie Greer saying that Archie and Lidl are the most important children ever born!!! I switched off immediately in utter disgust if there was any further clarification but I mean what the actual fuck??

• Haha
  • Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Harry’s real problem is that his family are aware of what he wrote in Spare.
If they do talk to him (and I’m not sure that they will) he may be the butt of a lot of jokes.
Two sausages for you William, three for you Harry?
Careful Harry, don’t trip over the dog’s bowl!
Drinks anyone? Harry, coke for you?

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
I think the marriage has been in trouble for quite awhile now because I saw cracks appearing when she did the speech at the One Young World Summit and even during the Netflix documentary, I felt that something was not quite right as at times they looked like they couldn't stand the sight of one another.
I have been saying for a year now that there is no love in that bloody marriage. It became an arrangement at least a year ago. It was his body language for me. He just seemed so miserable and nervous around her. Not a man in love and comfortable. The worst is yet to come for this man child. She is going to eat him alive. Stupid, stupid boy. He risked it all for that bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

LadyMuck

VIP Member
That news has made my day! I might now have 2 glasses (bottles) of prosecco on coronation day!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
Some non british person has just called the coronation "some stupid event' over on twitter. Now I'm no monarchist but how dare they disrespect a centuries old tradition and part of our lands history just because they support a two bit washed up so called actress who doesn't, I'm sure, give a flying fuck if they support her or not.

• Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So Meghan isn't coming to the coronation so glad to hear that and Ive decided to start from this thread 🧵 and keep up now, it's too important a subject for me to catch up at a later date 😀❤❤😘 xx

Resizer_16813293005831.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Andrew never attacked his family or trash the monarchy
Um, he literally plotted with Diana to have Charles skipped and William take the throne with Andrew as regent! There’s a very good reason why Charles’ relationship with his brother has always been so arms length. Windsor elephants never forget. Which is why Sparold thinking he could make easy dosh slagging his family off, then later reconcile and get the perks back once Pa was king was so ludicrously short sighted and stupid. William will never forgive and Charles will probably rescue his druggie arse one day to save the RF from the PR disaster of his downfall but he’ll never trust his traitorous son again. Bitter will never be anything more than a cling on again, even in a far off post Quitter, divorced future. The best he can ever hope for is a gifted place to live and a quiet life shunted out of the way! He’s been a nasty, vicious git practically from birth and he’s allowed jealousy and avarice to destroy his life. Karma bites, honey! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 54

mee43

VIP Member
I’m sure they’ll be separated by the end of the year. She’s disassociating herself from him already, in my view.
I’d feel sorry for him normally for being so hoodwinked, were it not for the fact that he’s been so utterly spiteful, and trashed the British public, who on the whole treated him (and his bride) with warmth and fondness.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
There was a blind very recently that Dior was making an ivory gown for a royal event-it was widely suspected that this for her (cos they are all about the Dior these days). Either that is one expensive cancelled order or she is definitely planting these bs stories herself
She's exactly the kind of nightmare woman who goes to a formal event dressed in white! Like when you hear of people's nightmare SILs turning up at their wedding in a white gown to upstage the bride 😂

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Andrew and Harry have a severe lack of intelligence in common. They're both thick. And arrogant of course. We should have a game! Words that describe both Andrew and Harry. To be honest though, I can't be bothered. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart