Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Hey guys. Needed time off to get into a better place w/the loss of a friend I’ve known since I was 14. He died on Easter Sunday late afternoon. It has been so hard knowing we’ll never talk again as we talked and/or text every day. I miss him terribly and know he’s in good hands now, but my ❤ aches for his 11-yr-old son who has a Narc mother who will haul him off to the Philippines. If I could take him I would. Family can’t do a thing. It’s a shit show no one saw coming with his passing. I can only pray things will be okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I do hope neither Sophie nor Lt Col Jonny get the short straw and have to babysit Hazno, they've done enough.

Fank you for new fred and excellent title!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Brilliant title love another new thread, you guys are all brilliant 😁
H should be put into a naughty corner when he attends the coronation and get the bus with the non working royals!

Harry & Meghan #330 - zippitydooda zippityey 🎶🎶 my oh my it’s a wonderful day - the Smeg has been grounded!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
There will be an announcement of one or more of the following 🙄
A fourth pregnancy
Pictures of the flat packs at the birthday party
Another miscarriage
A Separation
Mental health problem
A health problem
Divorce
Attempted Kidnapping
Attempted car jacking/mugging/break in
A car accident , just like Mummy Diana's, pursued by Paparazzi through the streets, bless.
A Netflix program
A Spotify program
An Amazon program
A new program anywhere
Re release of Squawk or news of some deal with publishers or a part in a film or series
Any of the above could happen.
Anyone anything else they can think of ?
Think of the very worst , then you might be close .

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
solves that issue - no having to bring over 'the kids' ....
It does seem more suspicious that she isn't coming and bringing the children because surely they could have all travelled to the UK and then she could have stayed with them during the coronation. But by staying in America it just confirms that they are not telling the truth when it comes to Archie and Lili and it definitely confirms to me that the Queen never met Lili, they didn't bring the children over for the Jubilee and that the Birthday party they had for Lili did not take place at Frogmore Cottage.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Chita

VIP Member
If my father in law was being crowned King and I had small children who hadn't attended any state events, I wouldn't want them to take part in processions etc because they would be too young and inexperienced at knowing how to behave as a royal. They would be overwhelmed and I wouldnt want that.
I would want to be there to soak up the atmosphere and I would want my kids to be there with their relatives to be a part of such a historic event. I would want them to have that memory.
If one of the children had their birthday during the weekend of the big event, then I would find a way to celebrate it in a small way. There will be the time and opportunity to do it.

The fact that she is doing none of this tells me she has no respect for our ancient traditions and ceremonies and only wants a royal connection to get a title, fame and money.

Was she invited and declined to attend or was she not invited at all?
No idea.
I'm just glad she isn't coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

jkroche95

VIP Member
OT but to be fair, Biden's trip was planned to be mostly in Northern Ireland, with an address to the Northern Ireland Assembly. But since the Windsor Framework hasn't been successful in restoring the Northern Ireland government the focus has shifted to the Republic. His mother definitely hated Britain but he himself has been involved in trying to bring the communities together for over 30 years
Their hatred of Britain is weird. Biden's great great great grandparents were Irish.. talk about a stretch!

Even for Biden's mother, still her great great grandparents!

I was born and raised in Scotland but have Irish parents and an Irish line back to 1170.. still no hatred there!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
So she is effectively excluded from the most important Royal event that the Monarchy and the People will experience for decades due to a culmination of her own malicious behaviour.......

Markle has been Markled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65