Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The facts speak for themselves. There has been rumours she had a hysterectomy aged 28 not sure how true that is. The photos of her pregnancies where she is clearly wearing moon bumps which slipped at times. You can look back on threads or Google these images. The reborn doll they presented to the world as 2 day old Archie. Photoshopped photos of christening and of HMTLQ and HMTLDOE gazing at the doll. Photoshopped images of Lilibets 1st birthday hence her nickname princess nolegs. No in the wild sightings of them with the children only orchestrated images on NF of children which are rumoured to be children of friends or child actors. Lots of images of her carrying small kid in slings that are obviously reborn dolls with dangling legs. Google Gavin Gringas. (Archie) and Rebecca Cord (Lilibet). Lots out there if you look in the right places. Reports from visitors that there is no sign of children in their home such as toys food etc. hope that helps. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country. As for how long they can keep up the pretence, I think that’s debatable. They’ve done it for the last few years and not a peep in the press. I doubt the marriage will last much longer and her and the invisibles will disappear into oblivion.
Thanks Anne. I really appreciate the detail. I will be watching loads of videos on this tonight ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe Charlie boy knows something we don’t and doesn’t want her in the pics because she’s not going to be around for long, I’m talking separation or divorce here, perhaps Hasnoballs has talked to his father about it?
This could be wishful thinking.
There have been rumours on places like Quora that the marriage was all but over and that Harry and the RF were in talks to find a way back for him, which would involve him living a fairly quiet life, a bit like Andrew these days, and that Meghan would never be welcome again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There have been rumours on places like Quora that the marriage was all but over and that Harry and the RF were in talks to find a way back for him, which would involve him living a fairly quiet life, a bit like Andrew these days, and that Meghan would never be welcome again.
This is wishful thinking. If only....

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I just want to chip in my 2 cents here. It's so sad when children get caught up in domestic situations like this. Also using children as emotional pawns is traumatising to them. I don't like Harry but I guarantee he is probably gutted they aren't going to be there.

Its going to be one of the most significant days in history for their Grandfather and they won't even be there.

She must realise how this could make them feel one day, surely????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Maybe Charlie boy knows something we don’t and doesn’t want her in the pics because she’s not going to be around for long, I’m talking separation or divorce here, perhaps Hasnoballs has talked to his father about it?
This could be wishful thinking.
I think this is bang on the money. The money being the operative word. I think KC3 is weak and ultimately wants unity and calm and wants the optics of both of his kids being there. I also think the Hazbeens are on the verge of separating and maybe everyone knows that but Haz as he is not known for his intellectual prowess. I also think they're skint and consequently Hazno has run to Daddy looking for a handout. KC3, in his terminal weakness, has agreed to give him more money on the proviso that Hazbeen attends the coronation so that the family can show a united front. Hazbeen goes home to Smeg with a pocketful of cash (unaware that Smegma is about to pull the proverbial (butt) plug.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Really randomly this happened at about 15.00 today and the weather went nuts with snow and hail!

“Hi I’m interested in XYZ property you’ve advertised”

“Are you familiar with the local area?”

“Well yes - we’re in a hamlet of 9 homes!”

“Great! It’s on Markle Lane”

duck that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her excuses
- 'I didn't want to overshadow the event as all eyes would naturally have been on me - oh, and Harold'
- 'Talking as a loving Mom, Archie & Lili need either me or Harold to be at home with them all the time'
Except for when we go on 'royal' tours and are away for days on end. She wasn't invited, he's a despicable hypocrite for attending and Chas is a fool to let him.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Which reminds me...I haven't been able to find the M&S coronation chicken flatties for ages! What's going on M&S?
supply issue(outing myself!)😀. But a jar of the sauce and marinate with a sprinkling of dessicated coconut. It works!

Reactions: 16
Hate to say this but am I the only one seeing this as a snub on Meghans part? Of course Harry should be there it's his father at the end of the day but it's actually downright rude of her to turn down an invite (if she was in fact invited in the first place)

I am GLAD she isn't coming though!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Perhaps the Palace has its eye on history. They know the marriage will not last and they want a clean, historic, Meg-free Corrie with the full, blood family on display that can be rewatched in years to come and it will be important from this angle that Harry is given prominence. I am expecting him to be puce with rage and mean mugging throughout however.

Meghan Markle will very shortly be written out of history. She will go down the the annals of nothing…
I think that whatever happens now, she'll be recorded in history as a malevolent phenomenon who caused the Monarchy a lot of harm and foisted two illegals onto the country, aided by a Prince of our Realm and the Monarchy themselves.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I think TRF have done their homework/groundwork some time ago and have the snips of hair safely under lock and key for when the right time comes.

I may be wrong but I hope I'm not.
Whose hair have they got and where did they get it from? They've never seen the children as far as anyone knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.