Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash gifted by Charles would likely be counted as income in the divorce and support assessments, especially if there were regular handouts. The RF know a split will happen so they won’t risk getting remotely embroiled in the financial mess. The Bank of Pa closed up in 2020 and will likely never open again IMO.
BUSINESS HOURS ARE OVER BABY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so she is not coming to the coronation, it won't be the last we hear of her though, I bet she pops up on NBC or on CBS with James "Oaf" Corden as a commentator or something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Could be but as someone on Twitter pointed out, he can be at the coronation then fly back straight after and still make it in time for A's birthday because of the time difference, it's a possibility that it might just be doable.
On the other hand I don't imagine he cares that much, he wasn't there last year after all, Sorry for answering my own post. He's not due in court until June is he? so he won't be staying long I imagine.

Reactions: 22
Could be but as someone on Twitter pointed out, he can be at the coronation then fly back straight after and still make it in time for A's birthday because of the time difference, it's a possibility that it might just be doable.
Just tell the kid his birthday is the next day. He won’t know.
Little kids spend most of December saying “is it Christmas tomorrow?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Imo she was never invited. I think Harry was trying to negotiate her invite and that’s why it took so long for a decision.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This spin!

never stopped her before!!
She's not going (even if invited in the first place) simply to save face...

- she doesn't want to play second fiddle & curtsey to members of the RF she hates
- she doesn't want to wear an inferior gown or inferior tiara
- she doesn't want to be invisible in a minor role - no grand entrance, no best seats, no procession, no balcony, no vicarious attention via the kids
- she does not want to be publicly seen to be cut or ignored

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s all about self preservation for her and Harry sent trotting again to face the music.

Reactions: 29
Oh god. Now we don't have the dilemma about the Harkles going to Coronation, we will have the many dilemmas of the ILBW. Who cares?
The press needs a new click bait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The stunt will need to be something which 1) has to overshadow the coronation 2) make people feel sorry for her, and 3) make the Royal Family look bad for not inviting her and for Harry being away from her.

So something like an illness, or an urgent trip to the hospital (for her, or the kids).

I don't think she's twisted enough to orchestrate something like a minor car crash where no one gets hurt, but who knows.
Really? You don’t think she’s twisted enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
As a father I think it must be absolutely heartbreaking so he does have my sympathy. But the priority of a monarch is to protect the monarchy at all costs, often to their own personal detriment. If this was TLQ and one of her offspring had trashed the monarchy in such a fashion she simply would have dropped them like a hot snot. I think KC3 is a very weak man but you're right, maybe in this instance, he is simply being human (but still at a cost to the monarchy).
Not sure about that, Andy didn't exactly cover the RF with glory and she stood by him.

What I predict in years to come in the divorce battle will possibly be Hazno trying a redemption arc, saying Meghan manipulated his grief over his mother, made him do it etc, he’ll go to rehab and pull out a tiny violin and say it’s not his fault. She’ll claim he manipulated her, lied to her about things, set her up to fail etc etc. this will go on YEARS.

I really do think Harry will try the Prodigal Son angle.
I truly hope you're right BC the alternative is tragic. If she jumps first and gets full custody based on his admission 9th drug use and mental illness and the kids are weaponized he'll spiral deeper and deeper into drugs and his Sarlaac-like pit of hate (that's the hole in Star Wars/Empire Strikes that slowly digests it's victims eternally for you not obsessed w/ Jedis lol!) Probably looks like her minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He probably could but the past few years have shown us it’s not all been her, he’s shown his true colours and he’s not a nice person either. I don’t want people making excuses for him if they divorce. I dislike them equally now.
I can't stand either of them. Both nasty pieces of work........

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She can have an entire chapter about the so called negotiations. The following chapter will be about how she needed therapy because she was so hurt by it.

At which point she will embark upon her Worldwide Victimisation Tour.

62DA84F9-E551-48D2-9228-E22CFD1036AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.