Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubs who has no love for the monarchy, is convinced that Harry will be allowed to wear a uniform and he will be on the balcony. I wonder if there isn’t something to this. Perhaps The King wanted him to be present for optics and he caved to these two requests. The trade off was that the wife stayed home. I think they really didn’t want her. As far as th kids are concerned no one cares that much about them for them to be a bargaining point. They would be too young to be seen anyway. ,
I just posted the same as you, and meant to add in my post that the Stoat I guess will be front row in uniform not much different in status to William. A deal, and the whole thing was about the Flatpacks, it always was. The RF have paid a very high price for their folly and cowardice in terms of stress and damage suffered.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
If Haz appears on the balcony, smeg will be furious. I don't think he'll be on the balcony to be honest. I think it's being made very clear to him that he's no longer a working royal and therefore doesn't get the perks.

Something that came to mind though. There was a custody case in the States, where the American mother had filed charges against the foreign husband, I think for drugs so that he wouldn't be allowed back in the country. It backfired on her when the judge announced that since the father couldn't access the States, then the children would have to live with him. And the mother could visit his country to see them. I think they were filthy rich or something but can't remember anymore details. Do you think smeg might know about this case?
It was Kelly Rutherford from Gossip Girl.
---
I know we think the children aren’t real or born from a surrogate but at the same time they are(ish) Charlie’s grandchildren and how are they going to see it when they’re older and they weren’t there, ok they wouldn’t remember the occasion but they’d know they weren’t included and good luck telling them why Meagain And Hasnoballs.
They wouldn't be included anyway - far too young.

Louis is on the cusp and probably only going because he's been 'trained' by going to other events.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
DM again - Elizabeth Haigh throwing Kate under the bus - seems to be a theme lately...:mad:

The Princess of Wales couldn't give a flying duck 😆😆😆😆😆

She will be Queen in the future .

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Twitter seems to be congratulating Meghan for being so strong and for not bowing down to the racist royal family.

There are some seriously mentally unwell people on that site 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm sorry but this excuse as to why Meghan isn't attending the coronation is complete BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just came on here to say that this is great news. Wouldn't have been right on King Charles and Queen Camilla to have their day spoiled by worrying about what the dastardly duo might get up to. There is still Harry on his own but he'll be no match for the people who'll be keeping an eye on him.

Reactions: 41
Sorry if this has been asked and covered before.. but has there been any talk about how if this is true, they're planning to keep up this lie? If one of them kicks the bucket, they know we'd expect the children to be at the funeral. (Or would they not care at that point?)
The children in the documentary.. actors?
The facts speak for themselves. There has been rumours she had a hysterectomy aged 28 not sure how true that is. The photos of her pregnancies where she is clearly wearing moon bumps which slipped at times. You can look back on threads or Google these images. The reborn doll they presented to the world as 2 day old Archie. Photoshopped photos of christening and of HMTLQ and HMTLDOE gazing at the doll. Photoshopped images of Lilibets 1st birthday hence her nickname princess nolegs. No in the wild sightings of them with the children only orchestrated images on NF of children which are rumoured to be children of friends or child actors. Lots of images of her carrying small kid in slings that are obviously reborn dolls with dangling legs. Google Gavin Gringas. (Archie) and Rebecca Cord (Lilibet). Lots out there if you look in the right places. Reports from visitors that there is no sign of children in their home such as toys food etc. hope that helps. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country. As for how long they can keep up the pretence, I think that’s debatable. They’ve done it for the last few years and not a peep in the press. I doubt the marriage will last much longer and her and the invisibles will disappear into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She wants all the juicy titles that are crowbarred into every conversation about Aldi and Lidl (why do we have to have their titles in every article now it’s ridiculous Lidl is a toddler?!) but isn’t actually accepted as part of the family.

I don’t think it’s really been appreciated by either Chuck or Sméagol that the royal family’s mystique is in their poised regal mysterious behaviour not the titles - you can’t sell mince and claim it’s fillet steak just by changing the label. The role of senior royals is one of unity and leadership and most of all, as the late Queen exemplified, stability. The gruesomes are the opposite and have lost their relevance. They’re just smug rich hollywood Luddite’s now. No gravitas.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Twitter seems to be congratulating Meghan for being so strong and for not bowing down to the racist royal family.

There are some seriously mentally unwell people on that site 😆
Like Candance Owens said about Smeg. "She has been escaping her blackness for her entire life until it could be used for her advantage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The facts speak for themselves. There has been rumours she had a hysterectomy aged 28 not sure how true that is. The photos of her pregnancies where she is clearly wearing moon bumps which slipped at times. You can look back on threads or Google these images. The reborn doll they presented to the world as 2 day old Archie. Photoshopped photos of christening and of HMTLQ and HMTLDOE gazing at the doll. Photoshopped images of Lilibets 1st birthday hence her nickname princess nolegs. No in the wild sightings of them with the children only orchestrated images on NF of children which are rumoured to be children of friends or child actors. Lots of images of her carrying small kid in slings that are obviously reborn dolls with dangling legs. Google Gavin Gringas. (Archie) and Rebecca Cord (Lilibet). Lots out there if you look in the right places. Reports from visitors that there is no sign of children in their home such as toys food etc. hope that helps. At the end of the day you have to make up your own mind. The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country.
I thought lnvisibet was Stassi Schroeders girl?

Reactions: 18
The final thing for me is them not coming for the coronation. Those saying they weren’t invited, that’s the actual ceremony. There could be other occasions where they could have presented the children to King and country.
I have been a flatpack truther for quite a while now, but the fact that the children aren't coming to the coronation is further prove for me that they don't exist because if they did surely Harry and Meghan would not want them missing out on a big event like this.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.