Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to chip in my 2 cents here. It's so sad when children get caught up in domestic situations like this. Also using children as emotional pawns is traumatising to them. I don't like Harry but I guarantee he is probably gutted they aren't going to be there.

Its going to be one of the most significant days in history for their Grandfather and they won't even be there.

She must realise how this could make them feel one day, surely????
Not even just the coronation or other official things but family occasions like Easter at Windsor, Christmas at Sandringham. They will be seeing all the cousins and 2nd cousins as children together and wondering why weren't we there?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the big announcement will be Harry suddenly not attending, realizing his child's birthday is more important than the coronation. Then feeding off that news cycle for a bit. He knows he's out, she knows it. Now they get a chance to spin it even further. That or divorce. It's still utter chaos but I don't think even Oprah will touch them with a 10ft pole. Say what you will about her, but O can read a room and she's been dead silent.

ETA: Oprah's relationship with the public, with the Obama's, with news media in general can be impacted by this. She's not sticking her neck out for them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They did not say that they were pleased he was attending the announcement said they were PLEASED TO CONFIRM he was attending totally different thing🤭🤭🤭🤭😎😎😎🤭🤭
Or… they were pleased to confirm it’s [only] the Duke of Sussex attending… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My hubs who has no love for the monarchy, is convinced that Harry will be allowed to wear a uniform and he will be on the balcony. I wonder if there isn’t something to this. Perhaps The King wanted him to be present for optics and he caved to these two requests. The trade off was that the wife stayed home. I think they really didn’t want her. As far as th kids are concerned no one cares that much about them for them to be a bargaining point. They would be too young to be seen anyway. ,
If she announces the Divorce from Montecito, they'll have him on the balcony.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think this is bang on the money. The money being the operative word. I think KC3 is weak and ultimately wants unity and calm and wants the optics of both of his kids being there. I also think the Hazbeens are on the verge of separating and maybe everyone knows that but Haz as he is not known for his intellectual prowess. I also think they're skint and consequently Hazno has run to Daddy looking for a handout. KC3, in his terminal weakness, has agreed to give him more money on the proviso that Hazbeen attends the coronation so that the family can show a united front. Hazbeen goes home to Smeg with a pocketful of cash (unaware that Smegma is about to pull the proverbial (butt) plug.
Is he weak or does he just love his son as frustrating as that is for us? it must all be pretty heartbreaking. Also after the coronation will he do something about the titles? We will have to wait and see.

Reactions: 28
If Haz appears on the balcony, smeg will be furious. I don't think he'll be on the balcony to be honest. I think it's being made very clear to him that he's no longer a working royal and therefore doesn't get the perks.

Something that came to mind though. There was a custody case in the States, where the American mother had filed charges against the foreign husband, I think for drugs so that he wouldn't be allowed back in the country. It backfired on her when the judge announced that since the father couldn't access the States, then the children would have to live with him. And the mother could visit his country to see them. I think they were filthy rich or something but can't remember anymore details. Do you think smeg might know about this case?
Wasn’t it the mum out of Gossip Girl or something?

Reactions: 15
You can see a mile off what’s happening here. She’s been paid off, I don’t think they are really together

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think the big announcement will be Harry suddenly not attending, realizing his child's birthday is more important than the coronation. Then feeding off that news cycle for a bit. He knows he's out, she knows it. Now they get a chance to spin it even further. That or divorce. It's still utter chaos but I don't think even Oprah will touch them with a 10ft pole. Say what you will about her, but O can read a room and she's been dead silent.

ETA: Oprah's relationship with the public, with the Obama's, with news media in general can be impacted by this. She's not sticking her neck out for them
Could be but as someone on Twitter pointed out, he can be at the coronation then fly back straight after and still make it in time for A's birthday because of the time difference, it's a possibility that it might just be doable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think this is bang on the money. The money being the operative word. I think KC3 is weak and ultimately wants unity and calm and wants the optics of both of his kids being there. I also think the Hazbeens are on the verge of separating and maybe everyone knows that but Haz as he is not known for his intellectual prowess. I also think they're skint and consequently Hazno has run to Daddy looking for a handout. KC3, in his terminal weakness, has agreed to give him more money on the proviso that Hazbeen attends the coronation so that the family can show a united front. Hazbeen goes home to Smeg with a pocketful of cash (unaware that Smegma is about to pull the proverbial (butt) plug.
Cash gifted by Charles would likely be counted as income in the divorce and support assessments, especially if there were regular handouts. The RF know a split will happen so they won’t risk getting remotely embroiled in the financial mess. The Bank of Pa closed up in 2020 and will likely never open again IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure if he wants it but he definitely still needs it as all he has to trade on is his royal name. Harry has got zero qualifications or not much to offer anybody other than being Royal, so he still needs these spotlight events to be able to grift from, otherwise he really will become absolutely irrelevant.
If the Stoat has got what he wants as we suspect, this will greatly boost his profile. Son of the King, prominent position, a uniform of some kind - hopefully his fans in the States won't recognise his Swimming Medal 25 Yds for what it is.
Poor William and Catherine, especially if reports are true that Chuck wants a photo with his two sons. Why not take a leaf out of the Stoat's book and Photoshop one?
Hamster could do one for Reuters and release it to the world's media.
Where's @YeltsinsTank ?
Interesting that the only reports about security issues seem to be on the internet, downplayed in the UK press or not mentioned at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Meghan isn't coming to the coronation so glad to hear that and Ive decided to start from this thread 🧵 and keep up now, it's too important a subject for me to catch up at a later date 😀❤❤😘 xx

Resizer_16813293005831.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Is he weak or does he just love his son as frustrating as that is for us? it must all be pretty heartbreaking. Also after the coronation will he do something about the titles? We will have to wait and see.
As a father I think it must be absolutely heartbreaking so he does have my sympathy. But the priority of a monarch is to protect the monarchy at all costs, often to their own personal detriment. If this was TLQ and one of her offspring had trashed the monarchy in such a fashion she simply would have dropped them like a hot snot. I think KC3 is a very weak man but you're right, maybe in this instance, he is simply being human (but still at a cost to the monarchy).

Reactions: 26
I think that whatever happens now, she'll be recorded in history as a malevolent phenomenon who caused the Monarchy a lot of harm and foisted two illegals onto the country, aided by a Prince of our Realm and the Monarchy themselves.

Whose hair have they got and where did they get it from? They've never seen the children as far as anyone knows.
That could be really funny.
The RF say they have samples of hair and done DNA tests.
Then the Markles have to explain that actually they aren’t their children, they are ones the borrowed for photos.
Then the RF want to know why the children they have seen on videos, zoom calls etc are not the real children…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.