Harry & Meghan #329 They won’t be at the Palace because they’re full of malice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will the British public accept having a new Prince and Princess (decreed by law) that have never been seen and as far as we know, have never visited this island? What was once excused as privacy now looks a lot more like subterfuge. At some point the government are going to have to intervene and put an end to whatever the scam is.

The government won't intervene, and IF the Ho and Cartons don't attend this may be the way this issue is finally put to bed. The RF likely negotiated a deal with the Stoats, maybe with $$$ too. KC might have threatened to amend the Letters Patent and strip the Flatpacks of their titles. The Removal of Titles Bill is going through Parliament, and William will be on the Throne at some stage. The gap between HM dying and William taking the Throne is when the Stoats must cement their position.

The last thing Chuck needed was a bewigged Gavin Gingras lookalike and Rebecca Cord on stumps being photoshopped around Windsor while he's having oil put on him. This could be what the Stoats threatened.

It doesn't matter that she's not coming, it's just one day. What matters is this.

"A palace spokesman said: 'Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that The Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on 6th May. The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet."

Princess Archie and Princess Lilibet. The fraud babies keep their fraud titles and place in the LoS. The Stoats keep their own Duke & Duchess of Sussex titles. In exchange the Ho stays away and keeps quiet. Possibly this wording was agreed with the Stoats to mention Prince Ffarke and Princess Legless "remaining with their mother" the Duchess in LA. Maybe a sweet nod to Fffarrke on his birthday via the RF website.

It's all lies, and they all know that it's all lies but this is a plausible way out.

What matters is that the fraud of the children whether surrogate or not will be concealed once and for all by the Palace, who should never have given them titles or put them in the LoS in the first place.

If this happens, we may never know the truth despite people like the determined BookWorm digging for us. I'm sorry that some people are fed up of her. I don't think she's lost the plot at all, and think the whole Flatpack situation stinks. Not one member of our own worthy press pack has ever queried anything about either the Sussex criminal activities or their dodgy Flatpacks, or made the slightest attempt to expose them, the Stoat's drugs or their charity thefts. For this I take my hat off to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the answers! I did a quick Google search on it just now (you know like how Meghan Googled Harry even though she didn't Google him before the blind date that wasn't a blind date after all) and yes, there are all kinds of theories.
I think I'm leaning towards the surrogacy one for Lillibet. I do think she was pregnant with Archie, this might sound mean but she never got her figure back after that, like some do. Her face, especially her nose was quite swollen too. But either way, she's not coming here for the coronation 🥳
BIB

That's called a nose job!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she not coming
1. Too tit scared to attend
2. They would have had to bring the invisible flatpacks
3. Not invited …… so duck off
4. Told to duck off

best news for weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If Haz appears on the balcony, smeg will be furious. I don't think he'll be on the balcony to be honest. I think it's being made very clear to him that he's no longer a working royal and therefore doesn't get the perks.

Something that came to mind though. There was a custody case in the States, where the American mother had filed charges against the foreign husband, I think for drugs so that he wouldn't be allowed back in the country. It backfired on her when the judge announced that since the father couldn't access the States, then the children would have to live with him. And the mother could visit his country to see them. I think they were filthy rich or something but can't remember anymore details. Do you think smeg might know about this case?
Kelly Rutherford! She accused her husband Daniel Giersch of being an arms dealer (he made his money by starting a delivery company called G-mail…many years later Google had to pay him massive amounts of money to use the term in Europe!) The judge ruled that she could travel to see the kids but he couldn’t. He settled with the kids in Monaco, providing her with a house, car and 12 round trip tickets. She tried to keep the kids here after one summer visitation, claiming that it was their right as Americans to not be forced to live in the third world squalor of Monaco…and lost all visitation in the US. It was a glorious summer of 2015 as this all unfolded!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Genuine question: when was she last seen? I haven't heard of her doing an interview or being papped since Spare came out?

It's just possible that if she's in hiding, they're planning to spring another totally-carried-naturally-by-Megs baby on us and say she was preggo all this time?
Did she collect that award she paid for? Might have been her last appearance but actually I don’t recall any photos from that event so you might be right.

Last time someone suggested that she might have had some face/nose/whatever surgery, but who knows what she’s really up to as she is not showing up in public

Reactions: 17
It does make me think that the 'negotiations' we kept hearing about may actually have been true (not the singing happy birthday bit lol).
It was never a negotiation. It was one side demanding and the other ignoring or just saying "no". I am sure there was blackmailing as well, "put me in the balcony or...".

I just wonder what she will create (oh well, imitate) from Montecito? A divorce announcement with a restraining order for Aitch not get close to the children?

An exclusive cover at People with both children and she rents a new girl with blue eyes and blond hair "just like Diana"?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
B
The government won't intervene, and IF the Ho and Cartons don't attend this may be the way this issue is finally put to bed. The RF likely negotiated a deal with the Stoats, maybe with $$$ too. KC might have threatened to amend the Letters Patent and strip the Flatpacks of their titles. The Removal of Titles Bill is going through Parliament, and William will be on the Throne at some stage. The gap between HM dying and William taking the Throne is when the Stoats must cement their position.

The last thing Chuck needed was a bewigged Gavin Gingras lookalike and Rebecca Cord on stumps being photoshopped around Windsor while he's having oil put on him. This could be what the Stoats threatened.

It doesn't matter that she's not coming, it's just one day. What matters is this.

"A palace spokesman said: 'Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that The Duke of Sussex will attend the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey on 6th May. The Duchess of Sussex will remain in California with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet."

Princess Archie and Princess Lilibet. The fraud babies keep their fraud titles and place in the LoS. The Stoats keep their own Duke & Duchess of Sussex titles. In exchange the Ho stays away and keeps quiet. Possibly this wording was agreed with the Stoats to mention Prince Ffarke and Princess Legless "remaining with their mother" the Duchess in LA. Maybe a sweet nod to Fffarrke on his birthday via the RF website.

It's all lies, and they all know that it's all lies but this is a plausible way out.

What matters is that the fraud of the children whether surrogate or not will be concealed once and for all by the Palace, who should never have given them titles or put them in the LoS in the first place.

If this happens, we may never know the truth despite people like the determined BookWorm digging for us. I'm sorry that some people are fed up of her. I don't think she's lost the plot at all, and think the whole Flatpack situation stinks. Not one member of our own worthy press pack has ever queried anything about either the Sussex criminal activities or their dodgy Flatpacks, or made the slightest attempt to expose them, the Stoat's drugs or their charity thefts. For this I take my hat off to her.
But he isn’t The Duke anymore, he is Smurf-knob, Duke of Sussex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another point could Harold be prevented from re-entering the USA after the Coronation, due to his drugs misdemeanours

• Wow
I've been at work and missed the announcement that H was coming on his own, I realised something was up when the previous thread was finished and this one on page 17.

I'm only up to page 6 but about to pour a glass of wine to read the rest of the comments.

I've got one foot in the camp that the ILBW wasn't invited and the other in the camp she was invited but couldn't face the boos. I can't make up my mind.

I'm also inclined to believe that H didn't leave the UK after his appearance at court.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
DM - really scraping the barrel...

Who will Harold's allies be at the Coronation??

Zara, Mike & Peter - they were chatting happily with the Todgers at the Jubilee - er no they weren't, forced into politeness that's all
Ed & Sophie - Ed was chatting to Mrs Todger at the Commonwealth service so he likes her - er no, Sophie's glare said it all

oh and Eugenie - and then there's Eugenie - and Jack - and Eugenie ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Duh (Aaaaaaow!)

The stoat
His wife's cold
Queen Camilla
Wears white gold
This one, for them Wales girls
Them good girls
Straight masterpieces
Stylin', while in
Blinging it up in the city
Got Chucks on coronation
Smeg can kiss because she's so petty

Going not (hot damn)
Called Scobie and Gayle, man
Going not (hot damn)
Maya dragon wanna retire man?
Going not (hot damn)
She says, do you know who I am?
Going not (hot damn)
All she thinks 'bout that money
Breaks her down

Brits hit your hallelujah (whoo)
'Cause Crowning Chuck without you know who
Saturday right, Tattle is the spot
Don't believe me, just watch (Come on)

2KuN.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i'm putting my 10 bob on that. the Late Queen couldn't do that, but Charles can and I'm thinking there is a legal process in the works.

edit: or she might come out and clean on Corrie and admit the scam of the flatpacks.
I believe your second option. That would be a way of getting headlines that would overpower the Coronation. But that Twitter profile is a notoriously liar, who loves to throw fire at the Internet - with no sources but the voices in their head.

Reactions: 24
Although Tequila Ted snubbed him as H&M were about to leave after the funeral. The old 'push the spectacles up' ploy 😁

View attachment 2095247
urban dictionary synonyms for “markling that particular someone”

William: mending the scarf
Tequilla guy: pushing the spectacles
Sophie: no words needed, just do the death stare at the green goblin
Princess Kate: *insert walkabout video*
Charlotte: you’re not coming!
Camilla: wordle containing four letters
Zara: “your car is right there I believe”
Mike/Peter: looking eagerly to some other direction
Dame Rimington ex MI5 / Lt. Col. JT / Lord Chamberlain ex MI5: 👀 we are right behind you, watching you!
….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought they declared her to humbly be named "lily"? 🤔
Am I the only one wondering when we will get episode two of the Oprah liefest starring Walmart Wallis and her “truth” as to why she wasn’t in attendance at the Coronation? Supporting cast Tylenol, Scabies and cushions for the sobbing on the floor moments ….
Seriously, she is a narcissist and she is not going to go quietly
May 6th I reckon 😬🤔

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.