Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perspective if you read the actual history: who is responsible? Re KC3 opening the records.
I have an ancestor who was an officer in the Royal Navy from 1755-1780 (Seven years war/other battles against the french and spanish navies for control of various parts of the Caribbean). He kept journals, which I recently managed to get from digitised records at the Greenwich Naval Museum, and I’ve spent hours reading through his 18th century writing. As I suspected, the British did have brushes with the slave trade, but not quite as one might expect. The British government of King Geo III from 1760 onwards was in fact hell bent on disrupting the transport of slaves from ports on the East coast of Africa (present day Senegal) to the extent that my ancestor was several times sent as part of a fleet with direct orders to stop the spanish from taking any humans from Africa onto their ships as prisoners. He wrote with clarity of the feelings of contempt he and his crew had for the human traffickers. The British PM (Pitt) was angrily against slavery.

His eyewitness accounts of landings in Senegal written in harrowing detail describe the difficulties they had in 1. Stopping the onshore traders (Africans) selling prisoners to the Spanish, and 2. Convincing the prisoners that they were not being taken to any promised land. It was by his account a well established business which took literally the destruction of the entire convoy of ships in the harbour so that no one could be taken away. This of course would only disrupt the spanish until some other force took over, the french played their part too, and realistically, policing the entire coast of Africa would have been impossible. People today seem to think that Africans just got magically kidnapped, but the truth is most of them were captured and sold by their own countrymen, and in some cases actually wanted to go thinking it was an opportunity to escape tribal oppression. This does not excuse the people who enslaved them, some Englishmen did run sugar plantations in Antigua and Jamaica in the early 1700’s, but they were forced to give up those operations to local interests very long ago. In fact, today the BVI nowadays have a very lucrative deal whereby the profits from the sugar business are used for social housing and a good lifestyle for native citizens.

The enslavement of people in America was not the doing of Britain or its royal family. Hell, we were kicked out of there well before 1776. Slavery wasnt tackled properly until the Civil War in 1864.
I vaguely remember the British paying the owners to free slaves (I can't remember when or where).
And yes, I recall one of the commentators last year saying what about the descendants of the British men that lost their lives trying to stop the slave ships.

I also did a google on the US slaves states when I was asleep last night as I couldn't read the graphics that were posted on my mobile.

It said all states of the US had slaves until they started facing it out and when new states were formed some had slavery some not.
There was a list but cannot remember what it said.
The headings were slave, free and neither, but no key.
After the import of slaves was signed off on they were still smuggled in illegally. Also it was still legal to trade slaves in some states. So they were still being bought and sold within the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
For those that havent seen this Parody Whitney. Love the pictures that go with it.

Reactions: 12
Right! Loadsamoney from Italy please, as we were slaves to the Romans.
Tons of moolah from Nordic countries, as we were Fucked over by the Vikings.
When we get paid, maybe think about giving some away to US!!!!!!
how's about that then?????
[/QUOTE]
Yes and the French could pay up for 1066, the Norman invasion!
---
I wish William hadn't got involved with Jacinda Arden. She's quite happy to destroy women's sex based rights so that men can pretend to be women. :mad:
I was hoping she'd fade into obscurity.
As a New Zealand woman, I so agree. It's not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Reddit - Megxit triggers summary & timeline - covers all salient points

What triggered Megxit Behind the Scenes: Harry and Meg - avoiding Palace repercussions, and the monetized exit strategy. Timeline and facts - 1 year before.

With the Coronation swiftly approaching, here are some new details and old gems that regardless of how Haz and Meg spin why they left, it's just PR smoke and mirrors. Here's what really happened, allegedly of course:
Oct 2018 - Meg bulling staff formally brought up the leadership chain to HR
Keep in mind for context Oct 2018 was when Jason Knauf emailed the Palace about concerns over Meg’s bullying of staff and subsequent staff turnover. William is well aware of this, as there were the famous wedding incidences with Catherine/Charlotte where Catherine allegedly had to calmly tell Meghan to not speak to Catherine's employees in a certain way.
Jason Knauf Summary with the Sussexes
Eugenie's wedding happens. Meg announces she is pregnant there. Sussexes have their first major tour - Australia. This could explain why the Palace did not know quite how to proceed with the bullying allegations, when they had to promote them for PR at the same time.
Dec 2018 - Sandrigham Christmas not so jolly
For context, in 2017 both the Cambridges and Sussexes stayed at Anmer Hall. This year they arrived on different days, left on different days, the Cambridges still stayed at Anmer, the Sussexes at Sandrigham. Queen allegedly ordered the 'Fab Four' walk about to church for photos, but that's it for family Christmas. Harry pulls out of the traditional pheasant hunt due to Meg's objections. Camb's leave early to spend time with the Middletons.
Details: https://archive.ph/RaTKB
Jan 2019 - Meg tells H she's suicidal. She and Haz tell no one.
According to the Oprah interview, it was Meg allegedly feeling suicidal. Never mind that she never sought help from her Ob Gyn (medical confidentiality, her social worker mother, or literally any other helpline). Or that as part of the one and only “Fab Four” public interview, both H and M the were part of the Heads Together mental health campaign - including access to professionals in the area. And in Spare H talked about seeing a therapist at this time. And H talks about how much Meg encouraged him to seek mental health support.
Meg’s Suicidal Thoughts - Oprah Interview
Here’s also a timeline of William and Harry’s involvement with mental health around that time:
A Timeline of the Fab Four’s Mental Health Push
Notice how they have NEVER discussed how she overcame her suicidal ideation. This is dangerous in the public domain, as it implies one can simply just “get over it” on your own, without help, and ideally by moving.
Yet they DIDN’T LEAVE for almost a YEAR despite this allegedly being the reason.
Why is that?

Things were very tense within the family, allegedly.
February 2019: Cambridge and Sussex Households Formally Split
Cambridge’s and Sussex’s Separate Households
SussexRoyal Instagram is created at this point. Used to upstage other Royal undertakings.
Details in this post:
https://www.///12ene00/whats_a_time.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
March 2019/Early Spring: Meg and Harry start seriously negotiating big money contracts, i.e. Quibi
Estimate it was March. Reports various state "early 2019" and "early Spring". Discussions were "ongoing".
Harry and Meg, via Meg's LA advisors (she notably held on to ALL of her LA people - agent, PR person, etc even post marriage, despite the Royal machine having this all in-house for her) were in contract negotiations with Quibi.
Quibi was supposed to be a major streaming competitor launched to compete with Youtube. Lot's of BIG money was originally behind it.
Proof from a Telegraph article: https://archive.ph/tnH9M
March/April 2019: False rumours spread about William having an affair with Rose Hanbury
Blind Gossip - Meg leaked the Rose rumours, skips Easter
(William’s affair rumours leaked in March.)
Our Sub Post on Meg Leaking Affair Rumours
Fun facts: Phipps named her daughter Rose. Rose’s son Oliver has also just been announced as one of KCIII’s Page Boys, just like Prince George. This is basically the Royals using a megaphone to call bullshit on this rumour on a global stage.
May 2019: Archie is born. Multiple errors in reporting details highlight the disconnect between the Palace and Haz and Meg behind the scenes. They don't trust them, as they are hiding details, even very straightforward ones, allegedly, under the guise of 'privacy'.

Archie’s Birth Announcement Errors
https://archive.is/2023.03.13-00091...ties-errors-meghan-markle-prince-harry-2019-5
Note this doesn’t include any of the shenanigans around Archie’s pregnancy and fumbled birth announcement. Those details can be debated in another post.
However, here’s the organizational fiasco of a Royal birth announcement. It’s relevant here as it shows how behind the scenes there was little communication and trust between the Sussex’s Comms Team and Buckingham Palace’s Comms Team.
June 2019: The dissolution of the Royal Foundation as a joint Cambridge and Sussex charity.
Guardian Article - Dissolution of Royal Foundation
Harry and Meg allegedly misappropriate their half of the funds, including funds from the Diana Foundation. Legally murky enough that they were investigated by the Charities Commission.
Details in this post:
https://www.///127uvug/sussexs_orig...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
June 2019: Even the Royals, allegedly, have given Meg unflattering nicknames. She is not trusted.
Meg - The Degree Wife
June 2019: Harry and Meg also trademarked Sussex Royal for "a variety of goods and services."
Proof https://archive.ph/PHMEK
2019 was when behind the scenes everything started to fall apart at an increasing pace for Meg. She was being held accountable, and monitored. Can’t have that - her worst nightmare.
June - Oct: Intentionally timing their own Sussex PR to clash with the Royal calendar. Our reddit link posted here under 'Feb 2019' has additional examples that stretch out.
Oct 2019: Meg's 'I'm not okay' interview in South Africa.
Palace did not know she had arranged the famous ITV interview, allegedly. Intentionally released to coincide with the Cambridge's major visit to Pakistan, allegedly.
Some speculate that after this, H and Meg were too much of a liability, and that the Palace was going to put them on a tight leash. Ie - still working Royals, but doing more 'small/intimate' events in Britain. Eg - the ribbon cuttings, tea in a senior's home, etc. In this sense, Megxit was Meg pulling out her parachute to turn it into Megxit. Her leaving was always the emergency backup plan, allegedly. Basically, try to be the new 'People's Princess', but entirely on her terms, or pivot to Diana 2.0 (with Diana 2.5 post-divorce as her new parachute strategy, allegedly).
RESULT:
December 2019: Christmas 'vacation' is a cover. Sussex's given Harry's half of the Diana Foundation money (donations).

Canadian “vacation” (or freedom flight, lol) that they never came back from, became January 2020’s Megxit. Initial reports also indicated they were "spending Christmas with Doria in Canada", allegedly for her to spend time with Archie. Allegedly, this helped avoid the PR explanations for why they weren't invited to Sandrigham for both the Sussexes and the Palace. Questions remain: Why not just fly Doria in to Frogmore? Why not meet her where she lives in LA? Why Vancouver Island where neither Doria nor the Sussexes had any other homes, family, friends, etc?
And for initial funds? The sign off was given mid December in Harry’s half of the Diana Foundation money (donations)…It makes you wonder if this was semantics then on the Oprah interview that they wouldn’t have been able to start over without money from his mother…

t-behind-the-scenes-harry-and-meg-v0-qo6v6th7vjsa1.png

January 2020: Megxit statement released on Sussex Royal and via Omid Scobie

t-behind-the-scenes-harry-and-meg-v0-5r71a09fvjsa1.png

Their original statement proves:
  • it was never about safety
  • it was never about race
  • it was never about mental health
  • it was never about privacy
  • it was never anti monarchy
It helps to have a record that no matter what the 'public PR' was, from both the Sussex's and other Royal Comm's Teams, there were far more tensions behind the scenes. Fundamentally, Meg knew the Royals are a hierarchical institution (like the army, or political structures), yet she refused to embrace her role within that hierarchy.
The timeline here shows she was responding to the increased Palace knowledge and restricting her wildly inappropriate and unethical behavior by escalating their exit strategy and getting all their money making ducks in a row.
It's always been - and continues to be - about fame and money, on her terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Zippy2000 hope you're feeling a bit better today. IBS flares are the worst. Hugs to all the fellow sufferers on here.

Pinch-of-salt time with this, although I can totally imagine this sort of thing being at the top of their wishlist. Surely they wouldn't be daft enough to expect the RF to give in.

I presume the 7 would be KC3, QC, PPoW, DDoE and Anne. The 7 senior working Royals. How predictable. Hazza's the only one who needs that course.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Carole Middleton steps away from her business

Kate Middleton's mother Carole is calling it a day on Party Pieces # via https://android.com
Good for her. She is 68 and it's time for her to retire and have fun with her grandchildren.

See Smegs, this is what your cardboard imposters (love it) are missing out on. Play time with grand parents creates lasting, loving memories that you're depriving them of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
read the book excerpt from the DM, and i was very disturbed at the constant haranguing of HLM after megxit, and him swearing at his father, until KC stopped taking his calls. i just can't for the life of me see any scenario where you swear at your parent and bully your grandparents.

screenshot from the article:

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 09.47.07.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
@Zippy2000 hope you're feeling a bit better today. IBS flares are the worst. Hugs to all the fellow sufferers on here.

Pinch-of-salt time with this, although I can totally imagine this sort of thing being at the top of their wishlist. Surely they wouldn't be daft enough to expect the RF to give in.

I presume the 7 would be KC3, QC, PPoW, DDoE and Anne. The 7 senior working Royals. How predictable. Hazza's the only one who needs that course.....

Ugh diversity and inclusion course 🙄 if I was William I'd tell him to stick that up his jacksy.

We have to do these trainings all the time at work and they are tedious. Personally I view this constant instruction as creating division between people.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Reddit - Megxit triggers summary & timeline - covers all salient points

This is excellent. It timelines everything in one place.
They just missed the Inskip wedding.

Thanks fir finding it @BlinkyBill
---
read the book excerpt from the DM, and i was very disturbed at the constant haranguing of HLM after megxit, and him swearing at his father, until KC stopped taking his calls. i just can't for the life of me see any scenario where you swear at your parent and bully your grandparents.

screenshot from the article:

View attachment 2085729
I still believe he hastened the demise of the Queen and the Dude of Ed.
---
@Chita Did you close your twitter account again. Tweets aren't showing.
It's still there as far as I know.

Yep. Just looked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh diversity and inclusion course 🙄 if I was William I'd tell him to stick that up his jacksy.

We have to do these trainings all the time at work and they are tedious. Personally I view this constant instruction as creating division between people.
Me too. But when I had to attend those things, I noticed that all the older people saw them as a complete waste of time and would have preferred to be able to do their job instead.

Personally I liked to argue with them. I once told a Black diversity officer that if young Black people wanted to reclaim the 'N' word and use it for themselves, then he had no right to tell them they couldn't. Totally shut him up because he couldn't argue with it. :LOL:

I told a true silly cow that she shouldn't ask us not to sneer and laugh at gay people, if she then sneered and laughed at incest victims. (Which she did). I said there was little point in learning about consideration for gay people if she didn't understand that those rules applied to other groups too. She was so embarrassed. I recommened that she attend more training courses. :devilish:

It was fun and the coffee in the Training Suite was so much better than the coffee in the rest of the building.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.