Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rich people continue to make more money"

#Shocker

Side note: So Megs wedding dress cost £400k, how much did Kate's cost? (not stirring BTW - no one expects them to rock up with an off the rack David's bridal job)
Side note about David's Bridal

I wish i could imply that they might be Markled but poor Claire WK was markled even faster

Reactions: 13
So many comments about her not having a womb 😱
I really don't see how anyone can know that, although I'm not convinced she gave birth to the kids.

The mystery over the children is the most interesting thing about the Harkles as they really are quite boring otherwise 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maxima has some gorgeous jewels at her disposal. For my money I love emeralds and turquoise so I am torn between the Vladimir TIara famously worn by the Queen (and NOT Megnuts) or the gorgeous Turquoise Tiara in the Natural History Museum Smithsonian which belonged to Marie Antoinette.

I love emeralds and opals. I would love to see the women start digging out more unknown pieces (like the Andamooka Opals)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My go to is wine and deliciously stinky cheese!
Rochefort and crisps (depending on the day, salt and vinegar, ready salted or if I think I can handle it cheese and onion (lactose powder can make me barf even in tiny doses…the joy of cow dairy allergy- yey 💪for goat/ewe cheese!!!)), finish with a bag of Haribo if it’s a really bad day :-D Sometimes with a shandy or cherry coke!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rochefort and crisps (depending on the day, salt and vinegar, ready salted or if I think I can handle it cheese and onion (lactose powder can make me barf even in tiny doses…the joy of cow dairy allergy- yey 💪for goat/ewe cheese!!!)), finish with a bag of Haribo if it’s a really bad day :-D Sometimes with a shandy or cherry coke!

a super runny French Brie or Camembert with twiglets or marmite crackers 😋

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure they will.

There are 3 "Wales" dates upcoming, so take your pick.

Prince Louis' 5th birthday on the 23rd?

Or will it be W&C's 12th anniversary on the 29th?

Or the "last minute" option? Charlotte's birthday on 2nd May?
They’d better not hijack my 50th on the 23rd!😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I HIGHLY recommend watching TRG's newest video which is the second part of the one dropped the other day. She is SO incredible w/what she uncovers, and she truly represents what real investigative journalism is supposed to be like. Wow. Just wow...
Any chance of a link please?

Reactions: 10
I started thinking back about when I was pregnant with my son and those the tight fitting dresses Markle is pictured in during the supposed pregnancy as often as most pregnant women have to pee those dresses would be difficult to get hiked up and your undergarments out of the way before peeing

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.