Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Anna2020 for the winning title.

Well... it's still silent on the Western Front
However, there was quite the kerfuffle re the Disney vs. DeSantis board dispute as they invoked the Royal clause and Charles III, King of England (sic!). the sugardom went mad with it and started calling Legless a "Disney Princess". i think that's the only kind of Princess she'll ever be.
The Dutchess won a Gracie participation Award for the snore-cast.
Sparry made an appearance on the last day of the hearings to merch some Dior drip. then he went back to his hotel. no, to the friends he was staying with. actually, no, he went to Froggy. speculations are rife.
regarding the case vs. ANL, the private investigator Gavin Burrows who allegedly hacked the phones now claims his written confession was forged.
Sam's case was dismissed, pending amendments to be resubmitted in 14 days. sugars be wild with celebrating their quean.

the real Royals went on Royaling in Germany, HM addressed the Bundestag in German, they were greeted by a huge crowd in Hamburg.

speculations about the Corrie are getting sillier by the hour, we all agreed that the "royal expert" market is oversaturated.

if i missed something, please add.

Old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 59
This is a fabulous twitter thread about actual threat to members of the RF

And oh my word, Harry has the most punchable face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Gloria Hunniford OBE said on the program ‘Loose Women’ today that she has been invited to the Coronation and been told what to wear! When the others asked who told her and what was it, she just said she couldn’t say but then put up a picture of her with Camilla and smiled. So the invitations and instructions on what to wear have already gone out!

Thanks @Shushex for starting the new thread and excellent recap and @Anna2020 for frightening the living daylights out of us thinking @Scotch Mist had met an untimely end via electrocution, but great title nonetheless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thomas Cashman has been given 42 years, sometimes British justice does work. The bravery and hard work of those that helped convict this scumbag has been amazing. A little girl shot dead in her own home. 2 other women were killed with guns in Merseyside for simply being in the way of the real targets. And yet the gobshites whinge and complain about how hard their lives are and they need full time security when they have done nothing to lessen their risk of danger, in fact of only heightened the threat against their children. They have no idea how real people live, who get no protection and can be killed for just being in their garden, for just being in a pub over New Year, for running to their mum because they are scared. They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
VioletButterfly said:
Damn. Sorry For my typos. I get riled up when I think of what they’re doing to the royal family. I was trying to say Becoming brand ambassadors for Dior would be the ultimate merching their Royal connections. And that their Royally adjacent asses need to be kicked to the curb. They make my blood boil, and I can’t see straight. I will try to be more careful, and readable. ❤
I find it hard to believe that Dior would want a link with the reeks. She is the antithesis of syle, and he is a piggy eyed, rat faced, frog. BTW I just watched Mrs. Harris goes to Paris, it is a lovely film, and made me love Dior even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen ...... to complete your day on the 6th May get this before it sells out ......

Unknown-2.jpeg

They were also discussing this on 'Loose Women' and said the 'false ears' were very cruel. 🤔 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen ...... to complete your day on the 6th May get this before it sells out ......

View attachment 2075619

They were also discussing this on 'Loose Women' and said the 'false ears' were very cruel. 🤔 🤭
they are, it's not like he chose to have deep space satellites, but it's funny nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is a fabulous twitter thread about actual threat to members of the RF

And oh my word, Harry has the most punchable face

If anything like this even remotely happened to them, can you imagine, we'd never hear the end of it (Unlike Anne who did one brief interview).

P.S. Unlike the sugars, I do not wish anything bad to happen to them. I would just like them to piss off.

Reactions: 43
I take great comfort from the fact that she probably wakes up every morning apoplectic with rage that she doesn’t have the wealth, power and charisma of Michelle Obama.
She wants to be her.
I wouldn’t put it past her to try to get her claw into Michelle’s husband if she ever got the chance although I’m sure she’d get short shrift.
It wouldn’t stop her trying though because she’s quite mad 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Thanks @Shushex and @Anna2020
Also, wow @SweetSummerChild - made my day.

Also, I have found Elon Musk’s tweet from yesterday, raising concerns about bots and botnets.
IMG_2362.jpeg

If someone feels like joining the discussion, here is the link:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@Amiyaya how are you doing? hope you're ok, and (just to keep it OT) that the absence of action from the Gruesome Twosome is not delaying your recovery

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was it a green goblin outfit? 😒
Oh yes the Slaggy Snot outfit!
---
@Amiyaya how are you doing? hope you're ok, and (just to keep it OT) that the absence of action from the Gruesome Twosome is not delaying your recovery
@Amiyaya did you get Olivered and fall off your stilettos!
---
@Amiyaya did you get Olivered and fall off your stilettos!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it hard to believe that Dior would want a link with the reeks. She is the antithesis of syle, and he is a piggy eyed, rat faced, frog. BTW I just watched Mrs. Harris goes to Paris, it is a lovely film, and made me love Dior even more.
It was a delightful movie!! I hope the Reeks don't ruin Dior for us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.