Harry & Meghan #327 Electrocuted Hamster and The Duchess of Destruction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be annoyed if the only reason for no tiaras is so as not to embarrass smegz. Reminds me when the men at PPs funeral couldn't wear their military uniforms so as not upset H who wasn't allowed to wear his.
Tiaras only look good with long dresses. If most of the guests , and I mean those with titles, wear day dresses instead of the long dresses they wore at the previous coronation then I can see why they wouldn’t wear tiaras.
If Anne and Sophie wear long dresses it will be tiaras, if day dresses then they won’t.
Catherine is different, as POW she might have a tiara or coronet.
I don’t think it’s a ban on tiaras, more a change in the style of dress.
I think William will be in military uniform as will Timothy Lawrence
Edward might be in morning dress as will Andrew.

Reactions: 26
If they attend the Corrie it'll be an attention grabbing scenario like this:

---
Nightmare.

I think I need to take a bit of a break. I'm trying to be an ostrich with my head in the sand because things are quite overwhelming. I need to know things - we all do, but I'm pretty close to a big breakdown right now 🤦 I'd written this whole long thing on the reparations issue but not going to post it because it's basically trauma dumping in a way, and I don't think a lot of members right now can or should have to read it, even hidden behind a spoiler.

I do agree though that history should be revealed and discussed to prevent what has been done before, but reparations is a topic with far more nuance than it will be handled with, given that it's being seen as a money-making exercise. Money might help some people, but it won't erase the past, or their grief and anger, or the consequences that we are still suffering, and will most likely never reach those who it is meant to help. It would be wiser and productive to instead focus on the issues we are facing now and see how we can tackle them collectively. That's what the Commonwealth is supposed to be about, as far as I understand.

Most pressing? Stop China and oligarchs everywhere from consuming everyone and everything they encounter. At the same time there are several pressing issues on the home front, so tackle those.

Maybe Charles is doing the smart thing, maybe it will backfire given that things are crazy, race card trumps aall, people are impatient and unwilling to listen/willfully ignore what doesn't suit them. Charles is playing with fire, better hope it doesn't singe him.

The Gruesomes are cunts, as ever.

Now I will go and try making a big fat candle 🤞

ETA: Went to fix a typo and mucked up the entire post 🤦 hope this works 🤞
Big virtual *HUG* to you. Take the weekend off and decompress 😘🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honey, I want you to step away from thoughts of reparations, horrific experiences that other people have gone through and anything else that leads towards the depression that inevitably follows such thoughts.

I want you to put some happy music on and float into the right mindset to create beautiful art. That's what you need to do right now and I want you to focus on the beauty in life. I'll be surrounding you with inspiration, creativity and strength of mind. And lots of love of course.

One of my favourite poems has the following words. Its good to remember them from time to time.

"...the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism".

And this bit, which is later on in the poem. I always find this comforting and it helps me feel peace. (Actually that's true of the whole poem, lol)

"Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

Sending you so much love ❤

The poem is called 'The Desiderata' by Max Erhmann and was written in the 1920's, if anyone is interested.

Thank you so much, Cass ♥🤗♥ it's a lovely poem ♥ I'm feeling much better now. Made candles, now taking a break and enjoying a cream roll (slightly sweet cream in a cone made of layers of filo pastry with tempered chocolate at the wider end - a childhood favourite treat) while I watch one of my favourite comedies.

I also made a tester of the vintage memories fragrance - thinking of sending it off to Smegs even if she doesn't go to the Coronation 😉

I'd just gone into the kitchen and started creating. The Pup was great company, for the price of a small piece of his favourite treat 😉 Also caught him staring at the paintings of Goddesses that mum had made. I said thank you for the prayers and he smiled ♥ Then he reminded me to put on the music - a really cute song from back when I used to be happy in love came up 😂 it's still makes me happy. Let me put up a link for anyone who might want to hear it.

Transl. https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/588

The big fat pillar candle appears to have formed well. Waiting for it to be ready to pop out of the mould. Made a candle that smells like delicious masala tea - no coffees were leaded or oated in the production of this particular candle 😉 Poured a couple of other testers. Something is wrong with the wax though so I'm trying to fix it before I text the supplier in the morning. Will share pictures in the morning.

As far as the bad sad thoughts go, it's all coming up right now. There's no escaping it really. The narcs are troubling us again every day - they want us to not be able to focus on earning a living/living a good, healthy life. Us offing ourselves would be convenient, though it would be ideal if they could prove us mentally incompetent/if we caved in to them. And a lot of this situation with the narcs stems from how my grandfather dealt with the circumstances around the Partition (splitting into India and Pakistan around Independence in our case) - it is something that most people in the region cannot forgive or forget. As well as other stuff from my great-grandparents' generation. Sparry wants to talk about genital generational pain? I'll smack him in the face with generational pain 🙄

On top of that the revival of terrorism in the region. My parents barely survived the last time. We lost quite a few people back then and in the aftermath over the years. Even if I ignore it, mum is panicking and so is my bestie because she lives right in a highly-sensitive zone, so that's going on. And then the whole drama with the history textbooks and now people want to demolish Taj Mahal and other monuments that were such a huge part of my childhood and also the national identity.

For the most part I can ignore these things, but this is the reality right now 🤷 doesn't help that my crush was as cold as Smegs after she's done with someone. My bestie is potentially getting engaged and she has become sooooo annoyingly optimistic because ..I hate saying this but she has spring in her heart (listen to the song!) 🤦

I am not Sparry though, so I won't dwell on it. I don't have the capacity 😂

Thank you so much for the love and blessings - it carries me through always ♥🤗😘

Off topic - before you take your break - can I ask which area of India you live please ? I have often wondered.
Hi! I'm in north India. Sorry for not being more specific because of my narcs - plausible deniability 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meghans Mole

---
Diana smacked H for mocking the accent of a punjabi (I remember reading this at the time)

Diana once smacked Harry for mocking accent of a Punjabi, book reveals # via https://android.com

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t let the bed bugs bite! 😴
---

You’re more than welcome! I also had nappy exploring babies and that’s why this became one of my favourite phrases - use it like confetti and liberally sprinkle it at will!!!!
Thank you so much. i just shocked Mr Butterfly. He got half a day off work due to Good Friday. He asked if I wanted to help organize the basement. Heh heh. The look on his face when I told him what my preference would be. He was shocked, especially since he knows as a little girl, I would cry when my hands got dirty. Lol.

I hope Haznonutz & Rachel haven’t been invited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am in the middle of a ibs flare up usaelly they last around 24 hours or so but I am on third day with this flare up have been staying in bed the last few days with a hot water bottle as I find that helps being in peri menopause is not helping matters either this month is IBS/IBD Awareness month and I am very aware at the moment lol My neices were down this way this week but as I tried to explain to thier mother I am not well She replied " what again " they basically don't belive I am ill and I am mean and uncaring etc etc I hate feeling this ill and would not even wish this thing on smeg tbh sorry for the rant but I know you lot will understand having crappy family members
I'm sorry you are not feeling well, Zippy, that really sucks, especially the "what again". That's just mean. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Even if she divorces the ginge who realistically would go near her or want to be around her after the damage she’s done to the royals and the amount of bullshit that’s come out her mouth. No normal man would surely. We all know who won’t.. Ashley Cole 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't belivie someone took the time to write that waffle hmm saying the smegs ' could' be on the balcony yet further down ONLY WORKING ROYALS will on the balcony the person who wrote that is a bleeping eejit

I am in the middle of a ibs flare up usaelly they last around 24 hours or so but I am on third day with this flare up have been staying in bed the last few days with a hot water bottle as I find that helps being in peri menopause is not helping matters either this month is IBS/IBD Awareness month and I am very aware at the moment lol My neices were down this way this week but as I tried to explain to thier mother I am not well She replied " what again " they basically don't belive I am ill and I am mean and uncaring etc etc I hate feeling this ill and would not even wish this thing on smeg tbh sorry for the rant but I know you lot will understand having crappy family members
Oh @Zippy2000 hope you feel better soon. IBS flares are bloody awful. I’ve a few conditions that make me bed bound at times and it’s hard. I completely understand where you’re coming from about family members My sister is like this with me, she says I’m lazy when in fact I’m not . if only they understood what we go through.
---
They spent a whole week saying that Prince Louis is "feral", so I hope they keep the same energy.

View attachment 2085293

Time and time again, the only receipts about racism within the BRF concern Harry...

Had this been William, Shouty would have been on every chatshow by now.

It’s such a pity that Diana didn’t smack that hole a bit harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.