Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh look cheap tiaras

There's some nice ones here. Might treat myself to one to wear on the 'big day'. I suppose they had to do it or somebody would have objected ..... I quote from the advert .....

'You can find exactly the right tiara for girls, boys or even adults by shopping with us!'

Thanks @Shushex for starting this new thread and the much talented @Chita for the fab title.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a perpetuity clause - a useful device to determine when something should come to an end e.g. a contract or a trust

Royal lives clause - Wikipedia
But florida isn’t the UK so huh? and I know in my state a government contract requires a beginning and end date or a time period which the contract can be ended with One of the parties given a time notice to end it such as 30, 60, 90 days

Reactions: 18
If I had a bannister in my home, I would do this.
(I'd do it at work, but with security cameras everywhere, I'd probably get hauled into the office and given a talkin' to...:rolleyes:)
Used to slide down the bannisters in my grandparents old Victorian house. Cracking for sliding after years and years of polishing (with dusters and breeks) but it had a huge big ball on the end post and it would give you a right sore skelp if you didnt slow down in time. They also had a landing mid way so you got two shots for the one set of stairs. Oh the memories🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lady C plunging right in

1st state visit to Germany? KC and QC well-received. Meeting up with PP's family and descendants. TLQ/PP and TLQM all spoke fluent German like KC.

Haz self-destructing? Came without police protection. The Harkles' conduct is wildly inconsistent and they have lost credibility. Haz chose to run the gauntlet with the public but there was no public there. 😵Desperately trying to look as if hounded by paps. Photos of the Harkles don't fetch much money like Diana's did.

Why is Haz always adjusting his suit? Haz is proud of his possession. His walk is unseemly with his codpiece always the focus of attention.

Positive PR spin? Haz in UK to grab attention, possibly hoping to neutralise the scene before the Coronation but it won't work. Photo op to maximise the brand. The Harkles' game plan/money making strategy is only as good as the publicity they get and they will settle for any publicity, good or bad.

Dry run for the Coronation? Lady C will be surprised if they are not booed at the Coronation. Haz was unlikely to be booed as it was a random appearance.

Shouldn't they RSVP? The Harkles take advantage of every situation to create havoc. The uncertainty keeps them in the news.

Dodgy tax return? İt is clear that Archewell is a political activist organisation rather than a charity. Lady C urged people to question authorities on this and she recommended TRG's vlog on the subject.

TLQ agreeing to marriage? Smeg's ability to control Haz was seen as a plus at first and a positive influence on him. PP saw through Smeg's superficial charm. TLQ did not regard Smeg as sufficiently self-abnegating to be a credit to TRF but the race card was played.

Will they disappear after the Coronation? The Harkles won't change and will continue spewing bullshit. TRF needs to get through this time with a minimum of drama and histrionics. They will don hard hats after the Coronation. The light switch will be flicked and the Palace has to decide how it will deal with it. 😵

İt's now open season on the Harkles in press and publications previously sympathetic? They deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the new thread and title.

Sparry doesn't know the J of Journalism, and as a (former) journalist and the daughter/granddaughter and niece of journalists, I heartily object to Sparry talking about journalistic integrity. Oh and he also doesn't know the I of integrity, so as someone with integrity, I heartily object again. I am extremely offended by him and his Ho on so many levels. Yet they keep finding more ways to offend.

From the last thread:

She did claim that she was a lawyer .... Hence mum and older family friends asking me recently if Smegs was one.

This is more like one Hindi comedy based on a TV show about a family full of idiots. In the movie the elder DIL's brother is undergoing a trial for attempted murder. So she herself fights his case, and 'wins' by destroying the patience and thinking power of the judge and prosecuting lawyer through sheer ridiculousness. Well, almost. 😉🤫

Easier for Smegs. She only has to expose one of her feet in court for everyone to say okay you win now go home and never show anyone your feet again.
I bet my law A level I took in the middle year of my degree when I had no exams (got a D with literally no work involved) makes me more of a Lawyer than Megnutz.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still don’t get it?
from what i understand, DeSantis annulled the state within state status of Disneyland Florida. the house of mouse agreed on condittion the state of Florida pay them copyyright over anything disney from now on until 21 years after the passing of King Charles 3 of England's (sic!) last direct descendant. Problem is... King Charles 3 is King of the United Kingdom...

is that it? it's just disney being greedy cunts untouchable by law.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry to be a pain but the Orlando sentinel isn’t available in the UK is there a way to copy the content? I’m very confused by the whole thing 🤣
I wonder if the entire thing that was approved by the previous board could be overturned on the basis of bad faith since it was not in the best interests of the reedy creek district

Reactions: 17
Harry's blue todger, now available as a candle!
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Or knitwear 😄
d39q4oo-cc0198b0-3da8-4f2e-849b-f04ef95787fd.png

There's even a mural in Stockholm 😅
img_2434.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
So, the article that was posted earlier (in the last thread) was written by a friend of the lady who interviewed Peg for Cut and wrote that hilarious and not-so-glowing article. And was then sent on administrative leave... Did she ever go back to writing for the Cut?

1680194494695.png

1680194573533.png

This is important:

1680194605364.png

American media has been stopping journalists from writing or saying anything negative about Peg. This explains why that CNN video was taken down. I wonder if these editors are now kicking themselves for falling for their bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Shouty's getting her proverbials in a right old twist - same old Shouty... as she realises the Ssx visibility at the crowning is virtually slipping awayyyyyyy.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
from what i understand, DeSantis annulled the state within state status of Disneyland Florida. the house of mouse agreed on condittion the state of Florida pay them copyyright over anything disney from now on until 21 years after the passing of King Charles 3 of England's (sic!) last direct descendant. Problem is... King Charles 3 is King of the United Kingdom...

is that it? it's just disney being greedy cunts untouchable by law.
What has Disney got to do with Charlie and his descendants, I think I’ve missed something?

Reactions: 32
Shouty's getting her proverbials in a right old twist - same old Shouty... as she realises the Ssx visibility at the crowning is virtually slipping awayyyyyyy.....

Remember when Peg and her friends called the Monarchy an outdated and irrelevant institution?

Now they are desperately begging to be included.

How the mighty have fallen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.