Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope to god Doris doesn't get an invite to Coronation

Blimey - her & her carpet bag need to be frisked for booty - 6 silver candlesticks, 2 gold & jewelled orbs, 2 gold & jewelled sceptres, a gold anointing bowl, four candles (!), 12 tiaras and an encrusted bishop's mitre (or was that one 3 days earlier and shoved up her ...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope to god Doris doesn't get an invite to Coronation

I do NOT believe this. It's just an attempt to rile everyone up. Relax, everyone. I call bullshyt! SO tired of all the fake f**king news out there!!

• Sick
Reactions: 52

It is known that William is well endowed in the wedding tackle department.
It is known that William is 6ft 3".

Harry is 6ft 1" and suddenly [at the statue unveiling] they were the same height.
Now its alleged Harry wears trousers too small so they make his todger look bigger.

His jealousy and envy regarding his brother is so obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I do NOT believe this. It's just an attempt to rile everyone up. Relax, everyone. I call bullshyt! SO tired of all the fake f**king news out there!!
So true. Meghan is keeping Dorito in the chip‘s bag. She doesnt want to take the chance that she would be accepted better than she is.

Reactions: 24
It is known that William is well endowed in the wedding tackle department.
It is known that William is 6ft 3".

Harry is 6ft 1" and suddenly [at the statue unveiling] they were the same height.
Now its alleged Harry wears trousers too small so they make his todger look bigger.

His jealousy and envy regarding his brother is so obvious.
The elevator shoes may be the only thing that Harry is gladly willing to pay for. I think he should just go full on and wear a pair of heels like Prince did.
3EA3F61C-0B37-47AC-ABE8-C56ABEBB1582.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
notice how he is adeptly guarding his sporran against any furtive filching from the crowd of onlookers..
Probably from the ladies in the German media who were covering it. Seems like they've discovered the charms of a gently swaying sporran as well. :LOL:

At least Arthur's on this trip, and not stuck outside the High Court waiting for Hazza to grace us all with his presence.

Screenshot_20230330-195542_kindlephoto-336081528.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am also very confused about Disney and the royal lives clause. is Rachel trying to steal something else? we have to get rid of royal titles in America. It’s such Utter Bull tit. I love my British friends and but Rachel is a bleep a big fat oozing pile filled bleep.
And I’m a Flatpack truther. IKEA tables do not come with Royal DNA. So once again rache is blowing it out her ass.

92F3E272-549B-47B5-9BC1-E73E25335C66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Meghan thanked the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation for the award, but the first thing I noticed was her signature as it looks different to her previous signatures and it appears that she has now changed her signature to Meg.
1680203024185.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.