Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the thread title.

Harry's court drama goes on. He attended the first two days, MIA on day 3, speculation he'll show up with his ILBW today.
I really don't understand any thing legal, so i'll link the lawsuits wiki page with all the archived press coverage of the hearings.

Their Majesties arrived in Berlin, were received with cheers, Lt. Col Jonny looks dashing in formal kilt dress. (of course he does!)

on a sad note, RIP Paul O'Grady, he was a wonderful lovely man.

old thread here:

cheers and happy tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Thanks shushex for new thread and Chita for title.

So what's happening today in court? I guess he hasn't turned up. All this way for 2 days?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the new thread and fabulous title.

ILBW is my favourite moniker for Smeg so far. I never tire of seeing it.

I'm also taking the very good advice to delay the housework. I just can't be bothered today so having a sofa day with a cuppa, my book and this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you for the new thread and title.

Sparry doesn't know the J of Journalism, and as a (former) journalist and the daughter/granddaughter and niece of journalists, I heartily object to Sparry talking about journalistic integrity. Oh and he also doesn't know the I of integrity, so as someone with integrity, I heartily object again. I am extremely offended by him and his Ho on so many levels. Yet they keep finding more ways to offend.

From the last thread:

I'm genuinely shocked she's allowed him to have the camera's all to himself. She's seen the barrister is fucked so has flown over to take over the case now
She did claim that she was a lawyer .... Hence mum and older family friends asking me recently if Smegs was one.

This is more like one Hindi comedy based on a TV show about a family full of idiots. In the movie the elder DIL's brother is undergoing a trial for attempted murder. So she herself fights his case, and 'wins' by destroying the patience and thinking power of the judge and prosecuting lawyer through sheer ridiculousness. Well, almost. 😉🤫

Easier for Smegs. She only has to expose one of her feet in court for everyone to say okay you win now go home and never show anyone your feet again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Excellent job of starting a new thread and another great title from @Chita You are so talented and creative @Chita. I'm so glad I've 'met' you.
Delighted to have 'met' the rest of you of course. I was so upset about Paul O'Grady yesterday and it was very comforting to see how so many people here reacted in the same way. This is what makes the forum into a community and I'm so grateful for it. The mods here do such a good job. We're very lucky in a world where freedom of speech is being diminished daily.

These are my words of wisdom for today. The fairies were very impressed with them. Of course the fairies are notorious liars. ;) :)❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Well fellow Tattlers, after this week I think it's fairly safe to say that even IF the thunderc*nts were scheduled to appear on the balcony they sure ain't now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thankyou all for voting for my title. All your "likes" and support and praise really helps me more than you can ever know.
Thankyou, too to the Moderators and creators of this site.
Sometimes real life can be very hard to deal with and we all need a sanctuary to escape from it all.
This thread and the people who take part in it keep me going when I need a boost and to forget all the fears and worries for a while.

Big love to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Great write up by piers.. he speaks such a truth it just burn the prince of privacy’s arse hole a little.. I’m pretty sure he reads them

how cringe for that dumb prince to fly 5000 miles toattend a hearing he wasn’t needed at! How can he justify that amount of carbon waste!! Hasn’t he heard of Teams!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sky news are showing a lot of the King's speech just now, it seems to be going down well judging by the reaction of the German parliament.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m sure the media must know where he is staying, I am sure they have sources on all gates around Windsor,
Tbh I doesn’t look like the paps in London had a huge amount of interest in Hazbeen during his visit to London other than the first morning he arrived in Court, don’t think the Pre Coronation trip worked out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know it early, but inspired by the Vanity Fair tweet

Harry and Meghan #327 Warped sense of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This made me all tearful again. What a wonderful man.
Crying again. Whilst not a Drag Queen my son works in the Drag Industry, seeing the tributes written by his friends about the impact that Paul had on their lives had me crying all day yesterday.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.