Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remembered a book I read years ago the whole Disney Florida thing reminded me of
DCB686FC-3933-4020-AAA8-B45E18C320F6.jpeg

it even has the candles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet my law A level I took in the middle year of my degree when I had no exams (got a D with literally no work involved) makes me more of a Lawyer than Megnutz.
Definitely!

I studied some publishing/media/free speech related laws during my post-grad. And edited (basically just proof-read, wasn't allowed to actually touch the copy) some court-related articles. Even I'd be more of a lawyer than Smegs.

But then she's a legend in only her own mind 🤷
---
twit Walk more like.
---

1. What the duck is that font? straight out of a ren fair.

2. Dutchess? I'm all for american spelling of stuff but this ain't that. :ROFLMAO:
More like 'where-asses' - there's more than one of them 😋 (sorry, asses 🐴)

ETA: Made yummy candles today, had a nice evening with my aunt (she fed me some really nice chocolate cake and I met my newest nephew!) and later the Pup (rare snuggles!), and a thunderstorm is raging right now so I'm in a good mood finally. Got a bit of fever etc but I'm ignoring it. Just like I'm ignoring the Gruesomes. BBC was saying something about Disney but CBA right now. I hope we were spared a sighting today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shouty's getting her proverbials in a right old twist - same old Shouty... as she realises the Ssx visibility at the crowning is virtually slipping awayyyyyyy.....
It wouldn't send the wrong message to the public, most people would actually understand why they shouldn't be there -
1. Princess Anne was not at her mother's coronation as she was deemed too young, so its not like this has never happened before
2. Why would you make 2 children who've never been seen in public, be in public for the first time with cheering crowds, worldwide media watching & scrutinising every move, and cameras going mental? Talk about being thrown in at the deep end! (I'm sure ILBW would actually love this opportunity to merch the kids & this is the whole reason for wanting them to attend, but I'm thinking of the kids feelings)
3. Why would people like this Dr Shouty want a 1 year old child to sit still through a 2-3hr long ceremony, with lots of silences where you'd hear the remotest bit of fussing or crying when the kids inevitably get bored & irritated? & make no mistake, the media WOULD report on anything like that...then she'd be on her soap-box banging on about criticising the children

These people annoy me so much 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Those podcasts were tit, and everyone knows it! If there was public voting involved, I'm sure the Sugarz got paid extra to vote 24/7 for a week or until voting closed. We ALL know she did NOT get the award legitimately, but she and the Sugarz will twist this and make it seem like she walks on water and shitz gold bars...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
TRG. H was supposed to give 28 days notice to BP for security when in uk so RF must have known he was coming

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.