Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Thankyou all for voting for my title. All your "likes" and support and praise really helps me more than you can ever know.
Thankyou, too to the Moderators and creators of this site.
Sometimes real life can be very hard to deal with and we all need a sanctuary to escape from it all.
This thread and the people who take part in it keep me going when I need a boost and to forget all the fears and worries for a while.

Big love to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.
I know that I read that Sophie speaks fluent French.

I hope they had fun speaking French to "fluent speaker" Megzy

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)
This video of Sophie talking about losing her father-in-law during COVID and also her mother, made me cry because she said you can be doing something and going on with your life and suddenly it "takes you off at the knees" (grief)
The sudden loss of my boyfriend in a motorcycle accident less than two hours after seeing him, will be three years this Aug 16th. I can honestly say I am in a better place, but then you read about or listen to someone else's grief, and it puts you right back there...
I know others on here know what I'm talking about...I don't think you ever get over it, but you somehow learn to manage it as best you can...
As they say in French when things are bad, "Merde."
(I should send Smeg's a t-shirt with this printed on it)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Chita

VIP Member
Been looking back at old photos, the scarf one with William kept popping up......

scarf.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Express - 'an expert....'

Prince William made pivotal 'PR mistake' over Prince Harry attack on royals, says expert
Story by Aurora Bosotti • 3h ago

the gist is that William has made a pivotal mistake in not responding to Harold's Waaagh by giving a public interview in the interest of building bridges to avoid Harold escalating attacks.
What this so called 'expert' fails to be able to appreciate is that William & the RF are not celebrities and therefore not willing to debase themselves to Harold's level and engage in a public spat.
Imo they have taken the dignified route and should continue to do so.
William should "Extend the hand of brotherhood"...why the fuck should he?? Why should Harry get away with saying and doing whatever he likes & everyone else has to run around trying to appease him & saying sorry? HE'S NEARLY FORTY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! The only hand that should be extended by William is a good old backhander across the git's face! God these people make me angry! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Chita

VIP Member
The scarf and the candle
The candle has already received a knighthood.

charles knighting the candle 001.jpg

---
View attachment 2069437

Well..

We'll see.

He really was.

And when your brother, friends, uncle etc ALL caution you but you don't listen then there is something seriously wrong.

But as one of our Tattlers said in a previous thread, he's an adult old enough to make his own decisions and as hard as it is to watch, sometimes you just gotta let that pony run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I too want to see tiara's, crowns and the worlds most bezazzling jewels at the coronation. I want paegentry and tradition. But I definitely want to see the jewels. You know why? Because those jewels belong to me and belong to every other British person as well. I want to see them in action. Lots of them, rubies, emeralds, sapphires and all the other stuff. It's mine! Show it to me!! :LOL:

(And I don't think that's too much to ask. Its not as if I want to wear them)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chita for the thread title.

Harry's court drama goes on. He attended the first two days, MIA on day 3, speculation he'll show up with his ILBW today.
I really don't understand any thing legal, so i'll link the lawsuits wiki page with all the archived press coverage of the hearings.

Their Majesties arrived in Berlin, were received with cheers, Lt. Col Jonny looks dashing in formal kilt dress. (of course he does!)

on a sad note, RIP Paul O'Grady, he was a wonderful lovely man.

old thread here:

cheers and happy tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Chita

VIP Member
I am sending a huge wrap around you tight hug to all of us who are feeling ill, feeling sad remembering their lost loved ones and anyone who just needs a 'its ok you are not alone' hug.

There's some shitty people in this world.
They seem to keep getting away with their lies and shady dealings, then others never seem to get a break.

I had enough today, I'm telling you.
Where are your fairies @Cassandra333 ? I want to dance with them and eat cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Mucky barracks

Vile conditions Royal guards forced to live in are 'worse than prison' # via https://android.com
Well, I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for them. They are all adults. They are all capable of putting their own trash out, cleaning up after themselves and buying some unblocker from the supermarket. Yes, I agree that it's a disgrace, but they've brought it on themselves. What age should we stop molicoddling these adults??? They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. All pull together - one hour - done.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I expect he will reserve judgment.
Well in case he does here's mine"

Fuck off you traitorous,twatting,tosser and take your deceitful,delusional,demented,dimwitted,distorted,disloyal,depraved doppelganger dildos with you.

From the Judge:

Fuck orf you crazy,cretinous,carping cunt, your legal bill is in the post!!I

No cigar Cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Excellent job of starting a new thread and another great title from @Chita You are so talented and creative @Chita. I'm so glad I've 'met' you.
Delighted to have 'met' the rest of you of course. I was so upset about Paul O'Grady yesterday and it was very comforting to see how so many people here reacted in the same way. This is what makes the forum into a community and I'm so grateful for it. The mods here do such a good job. We're very lucky in a world where freedom of speech is being diminished daily.

These are my words of wisdom for today. The fairies were very impressed with them. Of course the fairies are notorious liars. ;) :)❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.
I know that I read that Sophie speaks fluent French.

I hope they had fun speaking French to "fluent speaker" Megzy

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)

Now compare Sophie's tears in that clip to that bloody fake one tear photo Meghan engineered.
That's why we love Sophie and why we dislike you Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Mucky barracks

Vile conditions Royal guards forced to live in are 'worse than prison' # via https://android.com
Sorry, but if they’re Soldiers, they’re responsible for their own living conditions!
I have ZERO sympathy and can tell you that shit would NOT FLY for ANY guards in the US Army!! You keep your barracks CLEAN!! Period!!
THAT IS BEYOND DISGUSTING 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I don't think Charles minds performing his duties.
I think Andrew and Harry only want to carry out duties that make them feel important, require little effort and if there's something in it for them.

I think in particular Charles and Andrew expect everything done for them. They are indulged and incredibly spoiled and, I suspect very demanding.
Harry seems to be more obsessed with being surrounded by Security staff rather than being waited on.

But with Charles, what's the point of being a King if you can't be a bit spoiled? As long as you don't take it all for granted (the Queen didnt) most of us don't mind.
But take the piss and we get angry.
KCIII is definitely pampered and I agree it would be pretty hard not to be spoiled growing up with all staff around you treating you as someone special. I’ve wondered if that’s why the Waleses have moved into their own space outside of the palace, just to get the kids away from that inevitable treatment.

However I think Charles is pedantic rather than a tyrannical master. I also believe any requests he make for things to be just so are balanced by his encouragement and amazing expressions of gratitude to staff. I’ve seen it multiple times on docs of ex staff showing notes they received thanking them for a job well done or even just for last night’s meal being excellent! I don’t know about the rest of you but I’ve never had a boss that’s gone to that trouble to say well done. It must really boost people, make them happy in their jobs despite his high expectations and explains why he keeps his staff for decades.

Andrew and Sparold on the other hand always just sound like demanding wankers. My friend who’s met them all said they were both vile. Andrew with his ridiculous teddies photo which to me just sounds like a power play exercise. The Gruesomes clearly expected their staff to mop up an entire internet’s worth of negativity rather than doing their actual job of arranging royal work for them. It’s disgusting and unacceptable that they then screamed like vicious toddlers when it inevitably couldn’t be done. And as far as actually getting their hands dirty, neither man is interested. Andy was told by QEII to attempt rehabilitation via charity work but because no one would touch him as a limelight garnering patron, he’s just not bothered. If he’d volunteered few times a week at Windsor Food Bank since the interview, we’d all have warmed to him again. And as for Bitter and Quitter and their lazy 1 hour a week universal service efforts, they’re a ludicrous arrogant entitled joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 59