Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Amiyaya, post: 14574558, member: 359198"
What?

no.
What?

a descendant is a child, grandchild, greatgrandchild, great, greatgrandchild and all of their bloodline.
Not just Invisibet.
[/QUOTE]

But how stupid are these people that they think it’s nolegslil?! That’s what has actually taken my breath away!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Disney can't have a Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor of Sussex™ princess for 21 years?
Could some kind soul explain just what all this means please

Confused as duck!!

America doesn't want or recognise titles or do they??

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah something isn't adding up with all of this because why go to the hearing today when he didn't go yesterday.
Boos, pure and simple. He’ll be trying to avoid a booing crowd at any cost. First day he left out the back since he knew people had gathered. People were also expecting him yesterday but he was likely tipped off and so didn’t go. Today he’s there but arrived later so anyone waiting to tell him exactly what they think of him will have assumed a no show and bogged off home.

They’re terrified of the world showing them in person just how hated they are! It’s why I hope the RF are planning to let them have a solo saunter again when they arrive at the Corrie. Don’t let them sneak in under cover of a whole load of royals together. Even though it singles them out, make them do a solo walk of shame arrival and let the crowds rip! 😆

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
So now we know that Charles speaks fluent German. Can we assume that he speaks passable French too? I assume his siblings have similar facility for languages.
I know that I read that Sophie speaks fluent French.

I hope they had fun speaking French to "fluent speaker" Megzy

This video was probaly shared 100 threads ago, but honestly, you cannot fake that emotion.It puts H&M's absolutely callous behavior in perspective, They will never understand that kind of love (H does not love his mother as his mother, he loves her as a symbol. He never speaks about her life, only her death)
Yes he does speak fluent French, so did the Queen 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks Shushex for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Chita on the title.

Will H turn up for the last day at court.
Is he going to change the footage of his walk through the media and say he was pestered and is traumatised by the run in with them.
If this happens it will be for the US market.

It's great to see KC3 and QCC having a good reception in Germany.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
C+C in that German market must be a security nightmare but look who’s watching their back .

ILBW couldn’t hack 5 minutes in a Fiji market because of a hissy fit ( couldn’t hack the work ) yet the 70+ old King and Queen are flawless.

Is Lt Col Johnny putting QCC's shopping in his sporran.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.