Harry & Meghan #326 Fighting for journalistic integrity, my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great write up by piers.. he speaks such a truth it just burn the prince of privacy’s arse hole a little.. I’m pretty sure he reads them

how cringe for that dumb prince to fly 5000 miles toattend a hearing he wasn’t needed at! How can he justify that amount of carbon waste!! Hasn’t he heard of Teams!!
Yes, just count the eco system destroyed by his trips. Not only unnecessary but not in line with sustainable travel his crowd advocate for the plebs.🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Has anyone sought Chelsy’s opinion? This was a LONG time ago!
If you listen to TRG's latest video, you'll learn a LOT. She alludes to the fact that it's very possible that H's REAL beef with the newspaper resonates as it does for him because Chelsea broke it off after the hacking, and he lost the one girl he truly loved as she didn't want to deal w/the media frenzy. (And perhaps his paranoia, drug taking, etc, but...) Give the video a listen. TRG works REALLY hard to find answers, and I'm always VERY impressed with her sleuthing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t buy Affleck and JLo as a genuine couple at all, never have.
Do you think they were previously, but not now? Or not ever?

He's as miserable as No5, so I don't think it's real now.

I just don't understand what he's getting out of it.

Reactions: 27
I watched a couple of private jets leave Farnborough yesterday. Not noticed any today but been super busy. He may have been on one.

Reactions: 28

Previously, yes. Now? No. It's a fiscal contract that will net them both hundreds of millions of dollars. It's just freakin' weird...

• Sick
Reactions: 24

I don’t think they ever have been. Just my opinion, but she strikes me as unable to be without a bloke on her arm.
---
Just curious, do you think they just have a platonic business arrangement
Something like that, yes.

Reactions: 24
Oh dear.
Not quite winning the American hearts and minds as per the plan?
That’s a shame … 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Not one, but two Blackhawk helicopters went down killing nine soldiers last night at Ft Campbell, Kentucky. Next of kin are still being notified. It's always SO sad when a tragedy like this happens, and it never stops affecting you if you've worn the uniform...:(Prayers to the families...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Looks like my prediction that Peg was here and would attend Court with him this morning was wrong then 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
While I was looking through the court listing a LOT of hearings are still happening on teams. This was also an unrobed hearing so surely it could have also been done on teams?

Reactions: 18
Has anyone listened to the podcast with the journalist who wrote for vanity fair. Its really good.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.